Space plasma generator for artificial modification of the Ionosphere

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Aravinda
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Aravinda » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:30 pm

This is an interesting article and i was just wondering what the purpose and the effect would be.

http://metaphysicalmusing.com/blog/2016 ... atellites/

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Space plasma generator for artificial modification of the Ionosphere

Post by daniel » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:17 pm

As well as increasing the range of radio signals, the USAF says it wants to smooth out the effects of solar winds, which can knock out GPS, and also investigate the possibility of blocking communication from enemy satellites.
In other words, they want a way to knock out GPS, since the solar wind IS a plasma cloud.

Though I thought we were one big, happy planet... everyone knows that the New World Order is already controlling the global governments, so there isn't any human "enemy" around--only ones created to show to the public. Wonder who the real "enemy" is?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Aravinda
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Aravinda » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:40 pm

daniel wrote:
As well as increasing the range of radio signals, the USAF says it wants to smooth out the effects of solar winds, which can knock out GPS, and also investigate the possibility of blocking communication from enemy satellites.
In other words, they want a way to knock out GPS, since the solar wind IS a plasma cloud.

Though I thought we were one big, happy planet... everyone knows that the New World Order is already controlling the global governments, so there isn't any human "enemy" around--only ones created to show to the public. Wonder who the real "enemy" is?
What other consequences could occur by playing with the solar winds? Do they have any boundaries on what they wouldn't try? That is a rhetorical question, we already know the answer to that one.

As far as enemies, anyone who refuses to go along with their plans is an enemy. Do you think they would try to somehow use this against others not of this world? Are they that arrogant and foolish?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:36 am

Aravinda wrote:As far as enemies, anyone who refuses to go along with their plans is an enemy. Do you think they would try to somehow use this against others not of this world?
Yes. Basically every one who is not a good slave to them is an enemy of them.
Aravinda wrote:Are they that arrogant and foolish?
Depends of how you use the word foolish, they are intelligent, arrogant, egocentric, overdressed, slimy snakes in the head... Just had to quote O'Neill from SG-1, incorrectly though, exept for "overdressed". :D

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:08 am

Why do I get the feeling that there is someone in a room somewhere creating one of these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuUJfYcn3V4

Where's Bugs when ya need him?
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:32 pm

Ironing out those disturbances would require an extremely large and speedy intervention. “You don’t calm a stormy sea by filling in the gaps,” says Last.
Well now, that's a 'not so subtle' hint. ;)
So plasma+plasma = more plasma
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

Aravinda
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Aravinda » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:16 pm

i am going to assume they have more in mind than just knocking out gps. I wonder how this ties into the rest of the geo engineering and artificial matrix. its just another tool for them to accomplish their goals. more plasma is going to affect the other layers, was just wondering how that would work.

Where is the kaboom Ancient awakening. that was a funny clip. Good thing old Bugs is on our side.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Q-36? I remember it as an Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator... must be the Mandela Effect!!! (That's a joke, son!)

A lot of the NWO problems are based on their outdated form of science. They really want to get off this planet, but cannot because they misunderstand the gravitational limit thinking it is some kind of force field trapping mankind inside. Their techniques will, unfortunately, backfire back on to the Earth.

The Scientific Underground has noticed this since the Montauk days... they believe conventional science is right, so their "attacking" a natural limit on speed is much like trying to dissolve the ocean by dispersing it with a jet of salt water. Then they wonder why it got "stronger."

A quick analysis of that plasma device shows that it will simulate a solar flare hitting the atmosphere--and knocking out GPS and satellite communication (which we are now dependent upon). Curiously, their "enemy" (the sovereign people) don't use much of their tech, so it would only knock out the dronePhones--but that would cause a lot of panic, and, like a herd of stampeding cattle, could do a lot of damage. (Good reference there is Gustave Le Bon's book, The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind.)

In any case, it won't be anything good for the environment.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Aravinda
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Aravinda » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:12 pm

daniel wrote:Q-36? I remember it as an Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator... must be the Mandela Effect!!! (That's a joke, son!)

A lot of the NWO problems are based on their outdated form of science. They really want to get off this planet, but cannot because they misunderstand the gravitational limit thinking it is some kind of force field trapping mankind inside. Their techniques will, unfortunately, backfire back on to the Earth.

The Scientific Underground has noticed this since the Montauk days... they believe conventional science is right, so their "attacking" a natural limit on speed is much like trying to dissolve the ocean by dispersing it with a jet of salt water. Then they wonder why it got "stronger."

A quick analysis of that plasma device shows that it will simulate a solar flare hitting the atmosphere--and knocking out GPS and satellite communication (which we are now dependent upon). Curiously, their "enemy" (the sovereign people) don't use much of their tech, so it would only knock out the dronePhones--but that would cause a lot of panic, and, like a herd of stampeding cattle, could do a lot of damage. (Good reference there is Gustave Le Bon's book, The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind.)

In any case, it won't be anything good for the environment.
Thanks, Daniel, I agree. Maybe they dont realize they would be shooting themselves in the foot. Perhaps we would be better off with knocking out the satellites, although with the addiction people have to their phones, it might be tough for some for a while. Then humans would have to start talking to each other again and we could establish a better community. I cringe every time i see children on their phones, I saw a woman pushing her one and a half year old in a stroller at the playground and the baby was playing with a phone. What do you say to people, you are damaging your babies growing brain with wifi and rf? The studies are out there, these technologies are especially damaging to the young who are growing.

Its funny they are so worried about physical mortality when we are infinite beings and nature always provides a way. I suppose that could be a consequence of selling your soul and then being afraid of death and having to fulfill your contract. Not being willing to look at other possibilities or at the idea they could be "wrong" is the very definition of insanity. They have painted themselves into a corner by attempting to be dictators to others, instead of improving their own characters.

Certainly we are being challenged to discern and choose wisely at this time, the decisions we make affect us more than most people know. When I was young, you knew your neighbors, the kids all played together and watched over the little ones. The further we get from this, the more the poisonous nanny/police state fills in the gaps.