Chemtrails and the black goo

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Chemtrails and the black goo

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:13 am

Some of you might remember Cara St Louis
I posted the url to her first article in VeteransToday a while ago.
She's linked up with a guy called Harald Kautz-Vella, wrote a book (which I haven't read) and they have been busy giving a lot of interviews.

I may have posted articles on the black goo previously (or not, as the case may be)
It was the real reason for the Falklands war all those years ago when Maggie Thatcher was PM in the UK.
And it caused a right old ruckus at the Gulf of Mexico - remember that dreadful oil spill?
There were a few Bases videos on the black goo a few years ago.
These 2 are now coming up with new info

Try this show as a starter- there's lot more of those knocking about on the internet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... fTflw80t6g

Harald Kautz-Vella & Cara St. Louis: DNA Technology, Alien AI and Black Goo

Published on Apr 13, 2015
Returning to the show tonight are my very special guests Harald Kautz-Vella and Cara St. Louis. Cara and Harald have co-authored and released a new book called Dangerous Imagination, Silent Assimilation.

The book is a partnership between Cara and Harald who is an Esoteric Investigator with expertise in geology, physics and the media. Together they plumb the depths of the social engineering which is aimed at the cultural destruction of western civilization and how chemtrailing, Morgellon's Disease and the phenomenon of “Black Goo” or Sentient Oil – are the building blocks behind the elite’s agenda to commandeer the world.

This will be a two part show. For this show, which is Part 1, Harald will talk to us about technology that has been in play since 2003 which directly alters the DNA / RNA structures within humans. This technology, which surpasses the black program which manifests Morgellons, is dispersed via the covert aerosol spraying program which many refer to as Chemtrails. Harald will then discuss how the matrix is possibly managed by an alien artificial intelligence with a self preservation objective. We then return to talk more about the elites obsession with controlling and reprogramming a substance called “Black Goo” which mirrors the consciousness of humans and that of alien entities such as the Archons.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: Chemtrails and the black goo

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Thanks for the link, i've been reading up on this a bit and i'm currently watching one of the Bases Project videos, very interesting to say the least...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Hi Christ.
Not sure that Harald guy's info is that good.
I thought it was interesting at first when I heard that show which is why I posted it here
But lately, he's sounding like a right old twat

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:09 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:lately, he's sounding like a right old twat
Care to elaborate?
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:10 pm

joeyv23 wrote:
soldierhugsmember wrote:lately, he's sounding like a right old twat
Care to elaborate?
I listened to his higherside chat and he mentioned how people with autism were soul-less or something like that. There is also this ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhOBq4u ... e=youtu.be
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Thanks for the link Maeghan, I find the previous video from Harald very intriguing...

The Arcs of the Covenant and the Box of the Pandora
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hM-sJ1Buo4
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:33 pm

I was listening to Alex Collier who was asked about the black goo.
He explained that it's liquid software
The ETs use it in their spaceships - the stuff automatically repairs the ships as needed.

Re: the question on why I think Harald is a twit - I was looking at this:
https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2 ... us-humans/
and thought it was crap

I particularly objected to this:
The suffering of our planet, and especially the fields of consciousness we have created for ourselves, cannot be dissolved by us humans
What he is saying totally disempowers humanity and I decided not to waste any more of my time reading or listening to him.
Never allow anyone try to take your power away - he does not have your best interests in mind

I'd rather listen to Alex Collier than this Harald creep any day

Also here is Lynn's opinion:
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... chons.html

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:06 am

Watched Prometheus a few days ago and noticed a few references to a black goo like substance. In the cargo hold where the vases/eggs are kept is full of black liquid and the opening scene during which an Engineer drinks black goo, is disolved and recombined into new dna. Ridley Scott may be in on things..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:50 pm

Lozion wrote:Watched Prometheus a few days ago and noticed a few references to a black goo like substance. In the cargo hold where the vases/eggs are kept is full of black liquid and the opening scene during which an Engineer drinks black goo, is disolved and recombined into new dna. Ridley Scott may be in on things..
Yes, I think I heard someone refer to that movie in relation to the black goo which was why I watched it - I rarely watch movies.

It was in this interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Lz-lFoCTfY

My notes:
Bases 17
ET Elements of Falklands War Part 4
A major investigation by David Griffin on the major nonhuman factors involved in the Falkland Islands dispute between the United Kingdom and the Argentine governments in the early 1980s
The deaths of many Marconi scientists and the existence of an intelligence advanced alien "nano oil" also referred to as a "gray goo"

In the early 1980s, a dispute arose between the Argentine and UK governments in the South Atlantic islands region, known to the British as the Falkland Islands.
This resulted in a short war which the British won
After 30 years, we're now able to establish that a secret non-human or ET connection exists and the existence of a special, intelligent and aware so-called oil which has been portrayed in the X-Files and Prometheus films
5:35 mins
MJ: The important thing about Prometheus is that it has in the film, a fluidic black energy which is fundamental to remaking intelligence of some kind.
This is what the clip ... refers to

Clip of Alex Jones pre-analysis of Prometheus film trailer
Alex Jones: I have a lot of contacts in the media as listeners and viewers know.
I have been able to secure a copy of a early script and it follows very closely from the trailer I've seen and other leaks
I'm not going to give the entire film away but in synopsis, this is a film about the origins of humankind with a super race of near immortal genetic engineers who are contemplating a genetic override or rewrite of the planet Earth

MJ: ... the crucial thing is that this is the start of the alien genre and it's the creation of the aliens by these very tall humanoid beings on a distant ...

DG: They're blue.
They came up blue.
There was this blue guy
The whole concept of the myth of Prometheus is about taking fire from the gods and obtaining this knowledge that they weren't supposed to have.
In the film Prometheus, the humans ... arrived on this planet.
They find these ETs are developing and awakening this dark fluid.
When they go near it, it starts to morph into strange creatures
The story is they were about to use this to launch on the planet Earth

MJ: The film opens with one of these aliens drinking a vial with 2 of these small comma-shaped fluidic beings.
This is important because Chantelle refers to 2 comma-shaped beings at the roof of the space craft [inaudible] 8 mins
MJ: But the crucial thing about this is that the being drinks this and his whole bodily structure collapses into nothing but particles which wash into the water and the film introduces with the whole series of DNA relinks and recreations
But ultimately, it's to terminate humanity

DG: And if we go back to the clip we shown at the start of the presentation with the X-Files, we find that this scene which I chopped up and showed a kid falling down on the ground.
In the background, they made sure they showed oil wells pumping away in the background
The kid that falls down, ends up getting covered in this black fluid and is ill and dies
And they bring in the hazmat people, the NSA.
Again, the X-Files as well as Prometheus, has these tones of this black oil substance

Maria: That had sentience and also interfaces with the DNA which is really important because if something is going to start morphing with our DNA, we should be made aware of it

DG: ... Alex Jones ... never used to touch ET issues at all and make mockery jokes about little green men
He's changed over the years and he's just done the whole take on Prometheus and the whole alien issue
One thing I thought would highlight the whole idea ... of this oil being sentient - perhaps that's what the whole idea of being nanotech means.
One issue which many people are aware of is, possibly links to the chemtrails .... is this very weird bio-agent called Morgellons

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Guys (and gals), I highly recommend that you don't worry about the destruction of humanity and all that negative stuff which the bad guys are trying to pound us with.

Instead, keep your vibrations high.
Do whatever it is that brings you joy
Be happy.

Alex Collier said that this part of space we are travelling though is chock full of this very intense energy which gives us more of what we put out.
So if we are happy and joyful, those are the energies we attract back to ourselves
If we are stuck in doom and gloom and fear, that'll what we attract too.
We are like antennae.
Let's concentrate on bringing the good stuff in.

I can't see anything wrong with being happy