uvB Radiation and Aloe Vera

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: uvB Radiation and Aloe Vera

Post by daniel » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:31 pm

Aaron wrote:I was just reading about these plants online, and they warn not to over water them, as the aloe plant has evolved to thrive in drought conditions also.

They also say that well drained soil is a must and ideally potting soil mixed with some course builders sand to allow maximum drainage.
Good drainage is the key; I was given a half-dead aloe plant by a friend, that she kept on top of the refrigerator. Repotted it, got it some good sun and a hefty dose of water daily (one, good soak), and in 2 years, that little sprout had produced over 300 branches--and cracked the pot! (In Wyoming, you have to pot your herbs; the temperature can vary as much as 60F in just 24 hours, so you need to be able to get them inside at a frost warning.)

If you've not done potting, always put a layer of rock at the bottom of the pot for two purposes: to assist with drainage, and to allow air upward, into the roots. It is a simple way to get good, plant bacteria going in the root ball, which makes for healthy plants.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:13 pm

daniel wrote: If you've not done potting, always put a layer of rock at the bottom of the pot for two purposes: to assist with drainage, and to allow air upward, into the roots. It is a simple way to get good, plant bacteria going in the root ball, which makes for healthy plants.
Thanks for that great tip. I will try this.

Last summer I used no commercial fertilizers and had a fine vegetable yield. In previous years I used fertilizers but the soil got very dry by the next growing season, as I now understand is the whole point, so that you keep using more and more fertilizer every year to add back the moisture. It never dawned on me that the fertilizers were the cause of the dryness because you do get a good crop but for that year only. I am going to use bruce's suggestion to add natural minerals to the soil and nothing else.
daniel wrote:Perhaps you should consider putting a barrel out back to catch rain water. Place it under a downspout from the house roof, and you'll be surprised how fast it fills up.
Many people use this method in my area. I am wondering if the standing water in the barrel could be somewhat harmful to plants compared to falling rain water that is moving when reaching the ground. I suppose if the barrel water doesn't sit too long it should be OK.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Hey folks,

I found the following forum post on uvB radiation on the Global Skywatch website, looks like others are now picking up on this as well:

Instruments Showing 30% More UVB Than UVA: Geoengineering Is Destroying the Ozone Layer
http://globalskywatch.com/chemtrails/ub ... 8#Post7848

So, if "UVA rays can age us and UVB rays can burn us." this does explain the extra hot feel of sunlight on the rare occasions we see any here in Scotland, at least my skin will not be aging any faster! ;) (http://www.coolasuncare.com/sun-science/uva-vs-uvb)

What about uvC though? uvA is long wave and uvB is short wave, uvC on the other hand...

http://www.hps.org/publicinformation/ate/q9450.html
The shorter-wavelength, higher-energy UV radiation associated with the UVC category is very strongly absorbed by most organic materials. This is why the common 254 nm sources have become so popular for germicidal/disinfectant applications. The strong absorption by organic molecules, including DNA, leads to severe damage to the molecule and to the organism’s reproductive processes, leading to the death of the microbes.

The UVC radiation is sufficiently energetic that individual photons may produce chemical bond breakage and ionization of some atoms and molecules. The preferential absorption of particular energy photons by materials, both organic and inorganic, is evident throughout the electromagnetic spectrum from microwaves through infrared and visible light, ultraviolet, x rays, and gamma rays. The absorption at particular wavelengths may be associated with resonance-type effects in which the gaps between certain energy states in an atom or molecule are nearly matched by the energies of the incoming photons. Atomic or molecular excitation may occur as a result of the absorption, or an electron may be ejected from an atom when the incoming photon energy exceeds the binding energy of the electron in the atom. It is common that photon absorption by particular atoms or molecules may be small at a given energy, increase with increasing energy, and then decrease again at yet higher energies, so it is not surprising that some higher-energy UV radiation may be more strongly absorbed than lower-energy UV.
This takes me back to a previous post I made a while back (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=195&p=2258&hilit=dna#p2258) with the key link being this post from Chemtrails Planet:

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/08/18/ ... hemtrails/

While looking into this a bit more, remembering what I had read and watched on sungazing, I found the following website by Donna Rago who's an independent investigator like us and it caught my attention, especially a few things from her intro text:

http://dnasunhealing.weebly.com/
I have been searching for anything that resembles the truth for a while now, learn the history they did not teach us in school,follow the money and the war mongers.

All the things I learned made me angry,scared and with a hopeless feeling.

Which is no coincidence,the ruling elite want us to feel this way it is one of their tools of control. Finally I watched the documentary thrive and then something from Youtube about the star tetrahedron= 6 two dimensional ends= key of life. Apparently the ancients new this and tried to show us in the structures and art work.

They were not a bunch of dumb sun worshipers as we were led to believe.

Any way something inside told me to start looking at the sun so I did,and then I got this uncontrollable urge to start drawing six pictures so I started trying to draw the tetrahedron star in the 1rst drawing {they are further down the page in pen) I am not a very good artist, {I mean I draw stick people} well when I got done with the first two pictures I was pretty excited because it was like someone other than myself was in control and the pictures were talking to me, giving me a story. keep in mind that when you see an eye or an ear, nose, dna, the time clock, etc. I did not intentionally draw these that is why it excites me.

The feelings I am getting is one of love not war,of rebirth not destruction,of harmony,healing and joy.

I looked on the internet and to my amazement there are a lot of people looking at the sun. They say the uv rays will not hurt your eyes during the first hour of sun rise and the last hour of sun set . Many people say they have not eaten in years, they get their nutrition from the sun and water. Others say the sun can heal all disease including cancer,mental disorders and even cures bad eye site, plus wakes up the pineal gland. Why haven't we heard about this? We heard if you look at the sun you will go blind,we were given sunglasses and lotion to bake into our skin to "protect us from the sun!". In my opinion the sun tan lotion baking in our skin might have something to do with the skin cancer, I have seen a video on you tube where suntan lotion ate a hole through a golf bag. And now they are spraying a cocktail of aluminum and barium particles called chem-trails in our skies to reflect the sun without informing the public. I think they say it is for global warming, but a lot of scientist are debunking that theory. We are also getting fluoride in our water and food, fluoride is a toxic waste and is very bad for us and it calcifies the pineal gland by the time we are 12 years old. The ruling elite know that our power to take humanity back is in the sun and awakening our pineal gland.

I read another article that in 1922 some British health institute stated that the best food for humans was the sun, although they did not mention how we were supposed to absorb this food, I believe it is through the eyes and the tongue.

I have read where doctors are coming out to say that most people are very depleted of vitamin D which we get from the sun through our eyes.

Now since the story I received from my drawings with the DNA and stuff in them, more research shows that our DNA is actually changing do to cosmic waves from the sun or cosmos rays and the so call junk DNA is being activated,that our vibrations are getting higher and we are changing into what some call inter-dimensional beings, and that this is what the Myan calender might really be about instead of the doom and gloom they have been showing us on the "programming" tv. {Awakening of humanity}

I had already been looking at the sun before I read there was a proper way to do it. After reading about people not eating food I decided to try it. I went almost two weeks without eating, just water and the sun . It is true I was not even hungry and lost 25 pounds in about a month, then Thanks Giving came around. I am still looking at the sun, although through chem-trails, but my appetite is pretty much gone and the weight has stayed off.

I believe the sun is our path to true inner spirituality and knowing.

Donna Rago
donnarago@yahoo.com
I would love to here your opinions and stories.
With what i've seen from all the very heavy geoengineering over the last few years (and we're still barely getting any sun to kick-start spring time in the UK due to a perma-white sky) along with what i've learned about everything else we cover in this forum one thing really stands out here. The sunrise and sunset are ALWAYS blocked, and I mean always...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDOJWrLWng8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtHGIGmw ... zNpC0G6uuw

Is this then THE main modus operandi (with added bonus side-effects!) of the Illuminati/NWO? The sunrise and sunset energy, specifically the uvC radiation during this time which can alter our cells and DNA, is not being allowed to reach humanity to start our next phase in evolution?!

It certainly seems to back up sungazing, especially if it's also a free meal for humanity. I have been wondering about it though... if our DNA is being altered why does it have to be through the eye and nowhere else, to reach the pineal gland maybe but does it absorb the energy? If so does cleansing the pineal gland start the change process? Has anyone here tried it apart from KillCityKazi? (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=308&p=1756&hilit=sungazing#p1756)

I do find wiki's stark "it's very bad" warning interesting, no mention of a specific time of day that sungazing may be safe:
Sungazing is a practice that includes gazing at the Sun for nourishment or as a spiritual practice. Looking into the Sun is dangerous, and can cause solar retinopathy and lead to permanent eye damage or blindness.[1][2] There is no scientific evidence that sungazing provides health benefits.[3][4]
Whether sungazing is valid or not the cover story of global warming/global climate change is apparent to many of us, as is the sun's increased brightness and radiation but something that's been bothering me for a while along with the sunrise/sunset blocking (and I can't find the link unfortunately) was after I read or watched something which insinuated that geoengineering couldn't be harmful because the royals and elites were also being sprayed. The focus was on debunking the theory of poisoning/depopulation being the main reason for chemtrails and how they are actually protecting us all from bad solar energy penetrating the ozone layer and Earth's weakening magnetic field. No mention of the stratospheric aerosols further damaging the ozone layer of course!

Blocking "the sun's harmful uv rays" to shield us from space weather and climate change, poisoning us with all the metallic particles to help ruin the food and water supply so Monsanto and the gang can totally and utterly monopolize seeds, food & water, Morgellans, Pulmonary Fibrosis and other diseases batter our health and bring down our numbers, stressing out those that notice all this, disinformation and so many other effects from SAG/SRM are really just a big bonus for them... the NWO have been around long enough and planning this since day 1 and will surely have their beady illuminati eye firmly on the main prize which is not letting their slave population evolve with the sun and develop psionic abilities to help overthrow them. It also fits their alchemical "great work of the ages".

I'm sure the blue bloods and co. sitting in their palaces/mansions can put up with a lot less sunlight or nice weather like we are just as long as their slaves don't begin to realize all this and start awakening our potential to get out the chicken coup control matrix they run! I do believe they are knowingly spraying themselves with their own poison but with their Military Industrial Complex black ops tech i'm sure they have some form of protection anyway.

Well i'm up for changing this and i'm pretty sure you all are too... but what can we do to actually get some sunlight through to us especially at the key times of sunrise and sunset? Aaron, Lozion, I know you guys are pretty much chemtrail free where you are but how much sunrise or sunset do you get? Do any clouds or haze hang around the horizon where the sun rises or sets? We get that even if they allow us a few hours of afternoon sun but even then it still has a light haze around it before heading for a wall of clouds/haze (usually both!) on the horizon where sunset occurs and I guarantee you that this will move from where it is now, south west of Glasgow, up towards the north west by mid-summer to match the sun.

Is there another way we can evolve without the solar energy we are being denied, like moving through the Magnum Opus to start this change ourselves?
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:40 pm

I had an interesting conversation about this with Bruce recently which is why i'm thinking about all this, here are the interesting points I picked up:
we're actually getting uV-C radiation, which was unheard of 20 years ago

I do know that in the RS, uV-B and uV-C radiation are on the other side of the unit speed boundary from uV-A, visible and iR

so that means the sun is generating FTL motion already, but probably still at the surface

sunspots should be the precursor, as they are generated by FTL motion in the solar core
So if I understand this correctly... it is the FTL uvC radiation from the sun that hits us from the "black" coronal holes and sunspots... so:

Is this the main thing they are trying to block, the FTL motion hitting us?

If solar transition is one big, long blast of FTL motion does that mean we'll see total blockage of the sky (although i'm not sure it can get much worse) as it nears and prior to the NWO Blue Beam attempt to hijack the fear of the unknown a dark sun will bring?

Is this what will trigger the DNA changes in us, FTL energy coming to us from inside out so to speak?

And is an aluminium/barium etc. cloud shield not going to make much difference to photons moving "in time"? Going back to my chicken coup metaphor, it's like the farmer putting up a glass cover at night only for the morning sunlight to get through anyway? :)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:30 am

Djchrismac wrote:this does explain the extra hot feel of sunlight on the rare occasions
As I understand it, it is somewhat stinging sensation on your skin that UV-B radiation causes. Also I'm not sure if it was Lonebear or Daniel who told me that thing about it in some other thread in this site or antiquatis forum.
Djchrismac wrote:Is this the main thing they are trying to block, the FTL motion hitting us?

If solar transition is one big, long blast of FTL motion does that mean we'll see total blockage of the sky (although i'm not sure it can get much worse) as it nears and prior to the NWO Blue Beam attempt to hijack the fear of the unknown a dark sun will bring?

Is this what will trigger the DNA changes in us, FTL energy coming to us from inside out so to speak?

And is an aluminium/barium etc. cloud shield not going to make much difference to photons moving "in time"? Going back to my chicken coup metaphor, it's like the farmer putting up a glass cover at night only for the morning sunlight to get through anyway? :)
Yea, I thought about this one too like so, however I think there is more than just that in it, since matter exists in time as anti-matter, dont know how the counterpart for inanimate matter on this sector behaves on the other sector, maybe its the opposite way compared to this effect because of reprocity.

Lets see, aluminium and barium in the atmosphere are reflecting sunlight all in visible range so it would get more chilly in here right. On the other side of the "coin" there seems to be the opposite happening and we get more "hotter" feelings, maybe... Writing this stopped me for awhile to think about my feelings towards our country and the situation in Ukraine for a moment. Maybe its their plan all along to give us more heat on the inside to start fighting eachother and this is how they do it. But there must be something more to it than just that. I'm no expert in dealing with anti-matter so, I think Bruce and/or Daniel can shed some more "light" on this one.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:41 am

Djchrismac wrote: Well i'm up for changing this and i'm pretty sure you all are too... but what can we do to actually get some sunlight through to us especially at the key times of sunrise and sunset? Aaron, Lozion, I know you guys are pretty much chemtrail free where you are but how much sunrise or sunset do you get? Do any clouds or haze hang around the horizon where the sun rises or sets? We get that even if they allow us a few hours of afternoon sun but even then it still has a light haze around it before heading for a wall of clouds/haze (usually both!) on the horizon where sunset occurs and I guarantee you that this will move from where it is now, south west of Glasgow, up towards the north west by mid-summer to match the sun.

Is there another way we can evolve without the solar energy we are being denied, like moving through the Magnum Opus to start this change ourselves?

Your post is making me angry Chris as I'm contemplating going back to Canada for financial reasons and reading about chemtrails is sure not encouraging. I wish I could join some sort of Anti CT militia! To answer your question, here in Cote d'Ivoire people complain the weather is strange with rain during the dry season and vice-versa but otherwise most of the sunsets I've witnessed when at the coast were normal. As for sunrises, well I'm not much of an early bird so cant comment but I'll ask.
Djchrismac wrote: Is this then THE main modus operandi (with added bonus side-effects!) of the Illuminati/NWO? The sunrise and sunset energy, specifically the uvC radiation during this time which can alter our cells and DNA, is not being allowed to reach humanity to start our next phase in evolution?!
Well, in a gist I believe thats correct. I remember reading reports of "friendly' ships near Sol supposedly to help it stabilize during solar transition but could it be that alien tech is sufficiently advanced to actually contain/absorb/divert some of the uvC energy released during CME's? I shudder at the thought that we may miss the boat txs to geoengineering and SM intervention.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Lozion wrote:I remember reading reports of "friendly' ships near Sol supposedly to help it stabilize during solar transition
This caught my eye. I think nature wouldnt need stabilizing from any artificial source, quite likely they wouldnt do a thing to the sun even if they wanted to.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Lozion wrote:I remember reading reports of "friendly' ships near Sol supposedly to help it stabilize during solar transition
This caught my eye. I think nature wouldnt need stabilizing from any artificial source, quite likely they wouldnt do a thing to the sun even if they wanted to.
Exactly, so what if the real purpose is to obstruct the delivery of those rays to Earth? Who knows if SM tech is advanced enough to do it.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:16 am

Lozion wrote:Exactly, so what if the real purpose is to obstruct the delivery of those rays to Earth? Who knows if SM tech is advanced enough to do it.
Might be the case here indeed.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:30 am

I can't find it now but there's a video about a study they did where they found that our DNA holds thousands of photons. When the DNA is destroyed, it releases those photons - that's how they discovered it.

But you also get psychosomatic (spelling) illnesses that has to do with being "all in the mind".

If we combine the two concepts - photons with info hitting our body, in addition to the power and attitude of our mind, then together it'll accomplish much more than relying on the sun only.

I believe we have a myriad of options to aid us in evolution. The sun's rays might be an easy help, but I strongly doubt its a primary factor. There are too many different things people use that has nothing to do with sunrays - with real results.

What do you guys think?