uvB Radiation and Aloe Vera

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor
uvB Radiation and Aloe Vera

Post by Aaron » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Was having a chat with daniel a few days back, and he mentioned that he got his hands on a new spectrum analyzer from a friend, and on a sunny day he checked the uvB radiation level and it was a whopping 60%!!! He indicated that normally the Sunlight is mostly uvA radiation, with like 5% uvB, but his most recent readings were up to 60%! He also said there were even traces of uvC which is one step away from X-rays! Looks like Solar Transition is coming fast.

I live in Panama, and I can only imagine what these levels are here as the Sun is very intense so close to the equator. daniel indicated that he has been taking 4 oz. of cold pressed Aloe Vera juice daily to counteract the effects of this radiation. This immediately set off an alarm for me also, as Aloe Vera grows natively here, and today I got my Aloe Vera plant, with a a bunch of new little buds sprouting up so I can plant many new plants as well. I plan to actually extract and consume the pulp in a veggie juice drink that my wife makes daily.
photo 1.JPG
photo 1.JPG (102.95KiB)Viewed 37442 times

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: uvB Radiation and Aloe Vera

Post by Lozion » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Aaron wrote: I live in Panama
photo 1.JPG
Really? Not to change the subject but are there chemtrails in Panama? If not, sounds like a good spot to get something going... ;)

I wish I could check the radiation levels here in West Africa, the Sun is scorching these days with atypical for the season afternoon showers.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:12 pm

I personally have never seen a chemtrail in Panama, and I have lived here for 8 years.

daniel are I have been looking into Panama for a project based upon the philosophy and ideals of the Antiquatis site, and as such he has done some research about Panama. One day were chatting about it a while back, and he said he did come across some google earth images that looked like chemtrails, but myself personally have never seen one. (yet)

but the sun here is intense and certainly I can feel it very "hot and burning".... as pale as I am, I definitely need to get the Aloe consumption going...

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:54 pm

Aaron wrote:I personally have never seen a chemtrail in Panama, and I have lived here for 8 years.

daniel are I have been looking into Panama for a project based upon the philosophy and ideals of the Antiquatis site, and as such he has done some research about Panama. One day were chatting about it a while back, and he said he did come across some google earth images that looked like chemtrails, but myself personally have never seen one. (yet)

but the sun here is intense and certainly I can feel it very "hot and burning".... as pale as I am, I definitely need to get the Aloe consumption going...
Right, Bruce mentionned your project over at Antiquatis without going into the details of the location. Somehow, I thought it would be in South Africa but Panama sounds great too! I have been across the Canal once and was amazed at the luxurious vegetation...

Here is a personnal fave of mine, late '70's panamian funk:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/221 ... 20Funk.mp3
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Aaron wrote: Looks like Solar Transition is coming fast.
Most people here probably think so, myself included. The other day when shoveling again my neighbors across the street were criticizing the whole global warming scenario, citing the cold weather as evidence to the contrary.The polar vortex earth spots are enough to convince anyone not familiar with RS concepts discussed here that the planet is not heating up. My next door neighbor simply blames Al Gore for starting a hoax. I certainly don't blame him for saying this because the subject of the sun transitioning is thoroughly avoided in popular media. After all, we are programmed to think the sun is losing energy and not that it is evolving.

I am actually seeing chemtrails on the news now but the explanation is of course that they are normal emissions from aircraft. If I try to mention that the sun is heating up, I experience the negative response like I just walked into a mental brick wall that feels physical. Most people do not believe that geoengineering even exists so those lingering fish-spine trails that come out of planes are supposed to be there and couldn't possibly be the cause of cooling here on the surface. Speaking of so called cloud cover, I was able to see my favorite stars clearly for only the second or third time this year while taking out the garbage the other night. And winter is supposed to be the best time of year for stargazing!

If I try to point out chemtrails to anyone else in the future, I will skip the actual trails themselves and ask the person if the so called clouds that result resemble any type of cloud they can recognize. Plus, I will also suggest taking a peek at the huge size of the solar disc. I'm not on a mission but if a situation comes up, I want to have suggestions ready. I realize some do not want to see. Scary to think about, but I'm at a point where it is scarier not to.

Aaron, I'll try the Aloe Vera. I already take lemon juice in water but I'll try Aloe, too. Thanks for passing on the suggestion. Maybe I'll grow my own plant, also. I like the way it looks, a healing plant with some attitude.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Micronized Chlorella & Spirulina would be effective in this application I imagine. Also, certain types of seaweed are also known to detoxify radiation from the body, and not just the thyroid from the Iodine content either. The problem is it's hard to find sources that aren't contaminated and/or of good quality these days...

There are certain clay baths(although I've only found 2 that are effective) such as the one listed here - http://www.excelafood.com/detoxabath that also do a good job of neutralizing such from the body.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:12 am

Aaron wrote:Was having a chat with daniel a few days back, and he mentioned that he got his hands on a new spectrum analyzer from a friend, and on a sunny day he checked the uvB radiation level and it was a whopping 60%!!!
I only wonder what it was last summer, since I felt sun to be very hot and got this stinging sensation on my bare skin when it was sunny day. Better yet what it is going to be like this summer. Also it seems that winter has ended already in this region practically all snow has melted around this town and also 200 km to the south aswell as they say in the news.

Dont know what else might be substitute for Aloe Vera extract in this country since it doesnt grow here natively, but I think there is native one in here aswell for that thing, just cant think of anything now.

----edit----

With fast Google(ing) I did find atleast one substitute for Aloe Vera, but I need to wait till it grows properly and then go to forest gather them bilberries, only they get ripe in July or August, so wait is too long therefore.

On other things I learned about this UVB radiation is that it is needed for Reptiles to generate D3 vitamin. Maybe we will see abundance of reptiles in this summer.

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Nice suggestions above, thanks everyone.

Got my Aloe Vera plants in the ground today, and started my nursey of the small sprouted ones.

I had an idea to set the tray of the small ones underneath the outside air conditioner condensation drip; as such should supply a steady drip of water everyday.

Time to study up on organic Aloe Vera plant care!
planted 1.jpg
planted 1.jpg (45.73KiB)Viewed 37335 times
planted 2.jpg
planted 2.jpg (29.95KiB)Viewed 37335 times

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Aaron wrote:I had an idea to set the tray of the small ones underneath the outside air conditioner condensation drip; as such should supply a steady drip of water everyday.
I believe it was Goethe that said, "observe nature and copy it." In native American herbology, every plant has a purpose. Nothing exists by accident. Aloe works with the skin (obviously) by providing it with the proper substances to balance it against the environment. That's why you find it in the tropics--where the sun is the brightest and most damaging to the flesh.

If you want aloe to generate the protective substances it needs to effectively block the damaging rays of the sun, which would be it's "life's purpose," then it needs to be directly exposed to direct sunlight. It is a full-sun plant, so the more sun, the better. It will do its own spectral analysis of the solar radiation, and in response, generate the substances to protect itself from it--and you, when you make use of the juice. That's the kind of rapport that nature lives in.

You want to water it either by daily rainfall (aloe likes to be soaked, once a day), which is common in the regions it grows in, or watered daily from a ground water source. A/C condensation is basically distilled water, containing no minerals, whereas well water is loaded with local minerals. Distilled water, being unnatural in rainfall, would put the plant into survival mode--not growth mode. Perhaps you should consider putting a barrel out back to catch rain water. Place it under a downspout from the house roof, and you'll be surprised how fast it fills up. Hang a silver coin on a string in the barrel, and it will naturally disinfect and provide better immunity to the plants you water with it. It's actually a very old technique, prior to public water supplies.

I'm using aloe for an example, but the same applies to all herbal plants. Native Americans treat plants like mini-laboratory computers--submit a sample, and it figures out how to solve the problem.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:15 pm

Yes, good stuff daniel. thanks.

Rain collector is a great idea! It rains a lot here, but currently we are in the dry season for another 2 months. But it still rains here about once a week.

I was just reading about these plants online, and they warn not to over water them, as the aloe plant has evolved to thrive in drought conditions also.

They also say that well drained soil is a must and ideally potting soil mixed with some course builders sand to allow maximum drainage.

These little pups and plants will get direct sunlight all day everyday here in my yard, so no worries there.

I need to go buy some sand tomorrow and replant the little pups with some mixed into it.

I am thinking that a special and large planter box is a good idea for these, as the natural soil in the back yard has a lot of clay, but not so much sand in it.