Chemtrails & Nanotechnology Dispersion - We're all bugged?

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: Chemtrails & Nanotechnology Dispersion - We're all bugge

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:18 am

I'd go easy on the burning.
Another favourite tactic they have is to burn people's houses down.
That Cara who wrote that chemtrails book suffered that.
They tried it with me too but luckily, nothing came of it.
If they do it, it'll done in such a way that nobody would ever be able to link the deed to them

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:20 am

I don't believe Capitalism is the problem, but Crony capitalism and what it's evolved into.

The eventual dissolution of currency economies as a whole would be ideal to evolve into a more balanced society, but we're not at that point in time to be able to do so. It seems all of it is coming to a head however and some serious changes will be happening in our lifetimes.

I guess at the very least things will be interesting.

As for the US, it is filled with innovative and creative people, perhaps that's why we're granted the continual bombardment of their control tactics from every outlet. Or maybe, simply because we're in the immediate vicinity and like to look out the window for a good laugh?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:39 am

Not just in our lifetimes but maybe as early as the next 2/3 months.

There are 2 grand crosses this year - in late April and again in May.
So when will it happen – the Event? No one – ET, lightworkers, nor humans can make our Earth go faster or slower, it is not up to anyone’s free will to adjust it. The Core of our Galaxy is the cause of all creation and it made our galaxy go in motion ions ago. So the Core itself “knows” when.
For us – humans, we have astrology as a tool for prediction (or speculation). The planets – Pluto, Uranus, Jupiter and Mars will align in a perfect grand cross of angular houses in the second part of April and then there will be almost a perfect grand cross in May and this suggests a possibility that the Event might occur in one of these times.

Plus Sean David Morton had this to say in his recent interview of Clif High:
Strangely enough, everything seems to be culminating around this April 21st, 22nd and 23rd date. Astrologically speaking, you have a grand trine which astronomically means you have a square of Pluto and Uranus which always causes stress. You have a grand trine as far as the planets are going, right on the chart of the US, which begins the crucifixion of America. You have a very famous French astrologer named Theobald Barbeau (spelling!) who plots planet transits and squares for the last 2000 year, that says something's going to happen April 21st, 22nd, 23

And if you follow Courtney Brown's FB page, you'd see he's been preparing people for a big announcement in mid-March (or earlier perhaps)
Nothing can stop the announcement, but the date involved a lot of coordination with various parties. The problem has been further exacerbated due to the fact that the announcement involves a location which at the present time is not entirely stable politically. Also, shipping of critical materials was involved, and one shipment turned out to have been corrupted, apparently while in transit. This is now being addressed.

After lots of discussion with people all over the world who are involved one way or another, we are now expecting the announcement to happen in mid-March, about two weeks later than originally anticipated. Again, nothing can stop the announcement. But this announcement can happen only once, and it has to be done correctly. Given the amount of coordination involved, mid-March 2014 seems to be optimal.

For those of you worried about people being cynical due to a short delay in the announcement, just don’t worry about it. All of that will go away once the announcement happens, and nothing can stop that from occurring. This short delay is not significant relative to the importance of the announcement. Getting it right is more important than anything else. The world really will change on that date. The change will happen slowly, but it will begin on that date, and nothing will be the same afterward.

Here's the link
https://www.facebook.com/CourtneyBrownPhD

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:47 am

Enlightenment from simply not paying your bills and turning off your cell phone, huh? Who Knew it was that easy!

In all seriousness, I feel MUCH better in areas that are not heavily dowsed in EMF/EMR to the point the general relief could be mistaken as momentary enlightenment. My body/brain sure seem to think so as it relaxes and clears up quite a bit. What we are witnessing with wireless madness will be akin to the cigarette lie of our generation.

I seem to remember reading something very interesting about how Nikola Tesla was on his way of developing similar technology in a spectrum that only wasn't damaging and caused our DNA to unravel, but proved mildly beneficial as well. It wouldn't surprise me if even if there was a safe alternative, they would apply the harmful one so we continually are weakened and getting sick.

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:50 am

All very interesting S- Hugs, but people have been dropping these dates and predictions for as long as I can remember, and none of them ever play out.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:16 pm

MrGreen wrote:All very interesting S- Hugs, but people have been dropping these dates and predictions for as long as I can remember, and none of them ever play out.
Yes, yes, yes but we are nearly at the finish line. I've been told that humanity has been at this stage many times in the past when people are about to Shift. But each and every time when we got to this stage, we got stymied because those lousy reptilians and their allies killed us all off. They then repopulated the bloody planet with another GM strain of people. This time is the absolutely last time. If mankind does not make the Shift now, it's over. Finis. Kaput. No more. Period. End of story. You do not see nor know this but massive resources have been deployed to ensure that we make it pass the finish line this time. The ETs/EDs have to throw everything at their disposal to ensure this because their fate depends on humanity making this Shift. If we do not make it, we drag other worlds down with us. There's no interest quite like self interest.

Simon Parkes said that there's a big surge of energy coming to Earth this month of February. I asked a very gifted friend if she can confirm this and this is what she told me:
Clairvoyantly, when I asked to be shown what was going on, I saw a big stream of energies reaching our planet. It seemed to vary in intensity from time to time, but its momentum is building up, and it is beginning to make a noticeable difference to the energies available to us here on Earth. I then saw this these energies, which have a faster vibration rate than any we have been exposed to here before, can be used to help us evolve spiritually. All that is required from us is the aspiration to progress as Light beings, to evolve or ascend as some put it. It is the road to enlightenment. We have a choice, I also saw. There will be some who choose not to be aware of it, or be touched by it. These folk will continue to vibrate at their current slow rate. They will remain in their darkness as they co-exist with us, the moving ones.
I see this not as something that happens on any particular day, but as an ongoing process that started a while ago. hard to say when, but I would guess it intensified towards the end of 2012 and is gathering momentum. A very exciting time to be alive.....

A while ago, I was told by another person with access to great information, that there are 2 timelines. Most of us will see a few million of the really bad guys die off while they, for their part, will think that they finally succeeded in killing of most of humanity. This is the same scenario as that painted by Dolores Cannon - some of us will stay with the planet as it ascends to the higher dimensions while those who do not resonate with Gaia's vibration will remain with what they have created (wars, pestilence, violence etc). I think this is what is coming. At least that is what I hope. I told my friend that I shall be exceeding disappointed if everything remains the same and she assured me that no-one will be more disappointed than her for she has put her whole life into bringing this new earth into fruition.

I spend a lot of time scouring the internet for intel and I see signs that these changes are coming about. If you listen to the latest Simon Parkes' presentation on the alien agenda, you'll hear him say:
My own view is that humanity is going through a very crucial energetic phase at the moment. We talked very briefly about Jimmy Savile. 10 years ago, that would never have come out. Think of how things are coming out now. What it is is that officials in medium to medium high positions can no longer live with themselves; with the guilt. And they are whistleblowing and they are coming forward. Now we haven't got the truth of Jimmy Savile and that's my Illuminati talk. But at least it's coming out. .....Less than 6 months ago, the police dug up a dead girl's body in Scotland that had been there for nearly 40 years. So for 40 years, somebody knew that this girl had been murdered and buried there and now it came to light
This is happening right across. Do you know if you know that the crime figures for this country are the lowest they've ever been since records began. And in nearly every other country in the world, the crime figures are the lowest. Humanity is changing.....

And that is happening right now. Only yesterday, I saw this article:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/ ... 1W20140220
Asked if Madoff could be trusted, Rosenfeld said: "I think he can. He certainly sounded credible to us, and there is no reason for him to lie at this point. He is remorseful, and he does feel compelled now to do what he can to help his victims.

Many will be departing after the Shift - returning home, moving to the new Game venue, travelling off planet. Eventually, only the caretakers will remain but that is a long way out.

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:45 pm

lizard69 wrote:Its evdient to me that USA is BAbylon

Im going to China after pondering on the matter for quite some time

USA sucks

Do something about it people

Go and protest and kill your senators etc

USA is doomed to suffer a lot from now on
Lizard I don't mean to be rude as you're welcome to post wherever you please, but might I suggest posting on a forum such as "Godlike Productions" as you may be more apt to get the kind of interaction and reactions many of your posts are so obviously trying to illicit. USA, if it is "doomed to suffer", it is of to be similar in magnitude all across the world as their goals obviously are ever-reaching, and not simply focused on one country.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:03 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:I think this is what is coming. At least that is what I hope. [/color]
There in lies the problem. Your place your hope on external factors which are supported by a plethora of mechanisms that only feed that hope in an endless loop.

Reminds of me of all the Evangelists that surround me, praying, hoping, yearning, generating so much energy into the 2nd coming of Christ that any two bit conman who comes could win them over.

Imho hope is dying. And thats a good thing.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:05 pm

MrGreen wrote: Lizard I don't mean to be rude as you're welcome to post wherever you please, but might I suggest posting on a forum such as "Godlike Productions" as you may be more apt to get the kind of interaction and reactions many of your posts are so obviously trying to illicit. USA, if it is "doomed to suffer", it is of to be similar in magnitude all across the world as their goals obviously are ever-reaching, and not simply focused on one country.
Mr Green meet Mr Lizard, our resident shock jock...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:16 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:
If mankind does not make the Shift now, it's over. Finis. Kaput. No more. Period. End of story. You do not see nor know this but massive resources have been deployed to ensure that we make it pass the finish line this time. The ETs/EDs have to throw everything at their disposal to ensure this because their fate depends on humanity making this Shift. If we do not make it, we drag other worlds down with us. There's no interest quite like self interest..
Tell me why if we didn't make it the result would greatly influence other ET races fate, let alone drag entire worlds down along with us...? Once again, my guess is this information is gleaned from such sources as channeling , as the story is ever changing but the result is always the same. The truth of the matter is it's playing on our ego with this dramatic scenario making us feel important, but really, we're no more important than other life forms that exist on this planet, let alone the universe. If the human race dies off the Universe will not stop - life will most certainly carry on, along with the Earth itself, who would be better off without given the job we've done thus far anyway. On the other hand we have so much more potential to live in harmony with the planet and increase it's vibrancy and once again grow things and support life instead of coercing it to meet our demands and abusing it left & right. I'm completely open to the idea of Annunaki beings being behind the NWO, but that's because it's back story is correlated and supported throughout ancient history! In other words, it's plausible reality.

Clairvoyantly, when I asked to be shown what was going on, I saw a big stream of energies reaching our planet. It seemed to vary in intensity from time to time, but its momentum is building up, and it is beginning to make a noticeable difference to the energies available to us here on Earth. I then saw this these energies, which have a faster vibration rate than any we have been exposed to here before, can be used to help us evolve spiritually. All that is required from us is the aspiration to progress as Light beings, to evolve or ascend as some put it. It is the road to enlightenment. We have a choice, I also saw. There will be some who choose not to be aware of it, or be touched by it. These folk will continue to vibrate at their current slow rate. They will remain in their darkness as they co-exist with us, the moving ones.
I see this not as something that happens on any particular day, but as an ongoing process that started a while ago. hard to say when, but I would guess it intensified towards the end of 2012 and is gathering momentum. A very exciting time to be alive.....
[/quote]

You know what this reminds me of? A website and group of people headed by a fellow named Georgi Stankov, http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/ in which they would do all such of channelings', had psychic members of the group constantly proclaiming similar things, with the end result ultimately being they were the chosen ones to be the first to ascend and reappear among humanity as "ascended masters" to usher in the golden age and show us the way. I don't mention this to ridicule them, as well intentioned as they may be, it's obvious they were being mislead just like the many other groups and people all around the internet making such proclamations. They throw out their predictions in spectacular and seemingly intelligible fashion , and yet, they never come to pass! Eventually the group falls out and yet another pops up again with the exact same process to undertake! Do you see any type of pattern here? People are constantly being mislead to whatever they're tapping into.

I agree with you things are coming to a head, but the truth of the fact there is no discernible truth being ushered from the sources you are scouring. I know, because I briefly did the exact same thing years ago! Don't get caught up in all of it my friend.