Chemtrails & Nanotechnology Dispersion - We're all bugged?

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

justsomestarstuff
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Chemtrails & Nanotechnology Dispersion - We're all bugge

Post by justsomestarstuff » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am

Hey guys I read here regularly just don't post much.

I'm from the states, NYC to be exact. I take zero offense to the Americans are stupid, I agree. I feel like I'm in the movie groundhogs day. I over hear conversations on the trains and buses, talk with people in my travels, and all I can feel and hear is a lot of pain and frustration(now that I think about it, people are always telling me a story lol) but not many want to dig past the surface of a problem. I'm 34 and from a young age I knew things didn't have to be the way they are, just at the time didn't know how far the rabbit hole went(my goodness it's deeeeep) when it came to economics, politics, finance. I don't vote, I don't want to participate in the foolish game. Media owns the sheep, when ever a "scandal" of some kind happens it's like a epidemic, social sites, news stations pump disinformation and the sheep eat it up and then regurgitate to the next person thinking they just informed someone.
I have a coworker, he's older then me(60s) understands that the system is going to shit, but doesn't like the idea of so called "conspiracy theories". Believes wars are things that have to happen. He says to me ours kids are dying over seas. I got so frustrated by the remark, I tell him all kids are dying it doesn't matter where, they are kids! His response, yeah your right. That's what frustrates me, people can see that something isn't right but don't go past the surface, don't go digging, don't see patterns. It's just eat here, sleep here, work here. Rinse wash repeat...

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:53 am

I'm sorry but most of the recent post on here are simply ridiculous... I'm from America and to label everyone here with a generalization that everyone is "stupid" only reveals that you are in fact guilty of the accused stereotype. Like any large mass of people, it's a wide variety of characteristics and despite the so called claims that America is "Satan's" stomping ground, it's just like any other heavily infiltrated country, and basically no different except for the fact it may indeed be considered their headquarters(for now) due to the fact they've used America's ridiculous Military Might and economic prosperity to do their bidding. It's our fault to allow the infiltration to run this deep, but don't get it twisted, the United States really was once the shining example for equality and economical opportunity and stood the biggest threat to the globalists intentions. By incrementalism in combination with an apathetic population, they have slowly eroded our constitutional rights but this is simply because people want to carry on with their lives and are unable to comprehend such a mass lie is capable of being carried out. It will take a large shock to completely wake people up and actually act to do something which is why they've deployed this very tactic, and will simply set the implosion when they have everything in order. Once they've completely used up America and left it in ruins, they will take helm in another centralized location with the implementation of their One world currency. Well, at least that seems to be the plan anyway.

Perhaps this is a good time to add that so called "Satan" is a fictional character, added as a control factor to benefit certain ruling figures in continuing alteration of the already altered bible throughout history. Similar to the fact they acclaimed Jesus as some super human shelling out miracles and rising from the dead, where as in his original teachings he claimed himself simply a normal man and espoused such virtues as reincarnation and duality.

Now if you want to say the large majority of American's are UNAWARE of the reality of what's going on behind the scenes that's much more acceptable. Might I ask which developed countries by and large are aware of the bigger picture and actually doing something about it? There's very FEW exceptions such as the lil' country of Iceland.

I can't tell you how much it pains me to see what this country has become and where it is seemingly inevitably heading, but standing in judgmental form, especially where as you've never been or refuse to see the country yourself is quite revealing. Even if you visited one area your experience would still largely be subjective. There are many good people here just as there are everywhere... we're all in this together, and the lines of separation are but another illusion if you really want to get anywhere.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:56 am

Dear friend
I would say that yo are truly lucky,and lucky(emphasis again) ,that you get to discern
Not many people can do that .Especially in the US

This country is really crazy .

I applaud your view,comment,your whole existence
I mean it.
If I was born ,or even raised,stayed in the US ,I am 100% I would be a slave.
It all starts from the school .Education

How many times when watching films ,and seeing characters wanting or living the American dream,and I catch myself saying: Wow ,its the land of opportunity ....My ass

The film ends,and after a while I am like : What the fuck !

The way I see USa is this :

They can do whatever they want and as I said in a recent previous post: The elite-cabal are laughing with the population.I mean they have at their disposal everything money can buy

Put the masses in a trance with media,hollywood etc .Lets call it entertainment ok ?

Then ,nobody gives a shit .Either you become a capitalist or a potato couch(=passive)

By the way Capitalism will cease to exist by 2027-2030 .By its own

Capitalism=contracts=a promise

Just ponder on that :

Take whatever you want .Lets say a box of matches .Ok ?

And try to find how many contracts have been signed(=papers) in order for it to come out in the market

I bet you will lose count

Wont be able to count it correctly .You will get lost,or will miss many contracts

I see it as Capitalism has us from our BALLS

We are addicted to the READY stuff(supermarkets etc ) Completely dependent

You know when I got my "enlightment " ? When I didnt have cash to pay my phone and was without internet for 2 weeks .
This occured several times last year,and the year before .
But i didnt pay on purpose at some point in Septemebr 2013 ,and WOW ....man .WHAt a trip !!!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 am

To the recent posts I would just say that there are variety of people that are "stupid" ones in EVERY country on this globe. Lets just all remember that so we can choose our words more carefully. I think my country is full of drunks and "sheeps"(slave workers), still I am not one of them atleast and I think there are alot of "us" among the rest.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 am

That is good my friend

You should be proud that you aint a SLAVE ,in this lifetime

Or ignorant .

Its 101 a sthey say , of living a happy life ,and actually do something meaningful in this lifetime

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Definition of meaningful

Post by Ilkka » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:38 am

lizard69 wrote:actually do something meaningful in this lifetime
This is interesting subject the "meaningful" part what is the definition of meaningful. I think it has personal definition for each and everyone specifically. Although the "control groups", I think, they like to generalize the meaning of the meaningful, so we would think alike and be slaves.

So I think "meaningful" for me is personal and not to be generalized unless beneficial to everyone.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:18 am

of course its personal

The ULTIMATE GOAL IN THIS LIFETIME : BE YOURSELF . DARE TO BE YOURSELF

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:20 am

lizard69 wrote:of course its personal

The ULTIMATE GOAL IN THIS LIFETIME : BE YOURSELF . DARE TO BE YOURSELF
That sounds dangerously like Alistair Crowley's creed: Do What Thou Wilt Shall be the Whole of the Law

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:22 pm

I think it would be very foolish to go down to live in those bunkers after presumably shutting the nuclear blast doors and pressing the red button.

I can't access her FB page now but a woman said that her CIA handler told her that the Greys we see have time travelled back from the future to try and correct an error of judgement that was made during this period. It seems they are the progeny of the guys who took refuge in the D.U.M.B.s after causing a nuclear holocaust on this planet.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:27 pm

lizard69 wrote:hahah busted

well my friend just attended a introductory workshop transpersonal psychology .They say the same thing

hahahah

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056186/ they added paranormal stuff in the DCM

I was there with my orgonites an dthe speaker was looking at me with her EGO ,sending me vibes ..my orgonite sphere fell from my hands 2 times ...she gave me the evil eye cause she was snobbing me,till she felt the VIBE

spiritual WARS my friend

Im better than ... etc

Such a dumm game

Duality at its best
It's a little foolhardy to go out of your way to irritate them.
A friend of mine has been under constant attack for some time now
Those reptoids want to install another entity in that body but they have to turf the current occupant out first.
This person has a team of protectors across various dimensions but is still hanging on for dear life.
So it's best to keep your head below the parapet.