Chemtrails & Nanotechnology Dispersion - We're all bugged?

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker
Chemtrails & Nanotechnology Dispersion - We're all bugged?

Post by MrGreen » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 pm

I've come about many theories as to why they're kindly dowsing us and our environment with chemical cocktails and who knows what other kind of goodies, but here about is the most sinister possibility to date. - http://www.dataasylum.com/

This fellow seems to be onto something and has compiled a rather comprehensive media list detailing the true purpose in the NWO's total - mind control endeavors in relation to the dispersion of nanotechnology . I admit I came about some feelings of momentary dread going through the material as it hit me hard with feelings of negativity and I haven't really delved into such topics in sometime as it is usually based in mass speculation, hearsay, or outright disinformation. Interestingly however, he also claims to have come about the solution(cure) to this little predicament(curiously also revealed throughout the same media sources) in the application of electricity at a certain wave-length for a specific time allotment that is supposed to disable the little Nano-bots that are supposedly in effect to the majority of the population and in place in your brain at the very time of this reading.

My question is however, what are they waiting for?

If they have all this developed technology, seemingly in more ways than one in which all that is required is a flip - of - the - switch or activation of long developed technology, what is it that's stopping them while they continually engage in less than efficient(by comparison)other ways of control & manipulation the old fashioned way?

Is it something to do with outright breach of free - will and avoidance of karmic repercussions(?), something to do with the intended slave having to be aware of it's own enslavement and conceding to the fact. Is this evidenced by the fact the globalists oft reveal the truth out in the open simply under the guise of fictional presentations throughout films & other media? Or is it perhaps this technology really isn't in play to the extent as we seem to think, and they simply get a kick from revealing their intentions with some misrepresentations thrown in the mix.

Anyways, I found the website interesting and figured there'd be some people here who would as well.

Lemme know what you think.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Re: Chemtrails & Nanotechnology Dispersion - We're all bugge

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:58 am

Well, they have the people on this planet enslaved for a looooong time and they wish to keep it this way.
We are about to make the Shift in consciousness which means that we'll escape their controls.
I've been told that mankind has been at this stage many times in the past and what they did each time is to kill off everyone and repopulate the planet with another set of genetically modified humans.
Apparently this is our last chance.
If we don't make the Shift now, it's goners for us forever.
However, due to massive intervention by ETs/EDs, they haven't succeeded with implementing their global genocidal plans.
It's not for lack of trying on their part.
Maybe if they can't kill us all off, this is a fallback plan. They stuff our bodies full of high tech nanobots to take control of us instead.
It's all quite mad of course, kind of like the 'intelligence' behind it all.
I wouldn't worry about this.
You must have better things to worry about - stick to thinking of the things you can actually do something about rather than wasting your energy on things which you can't affect.

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Although from what source have you gathered that the reason they've yet succeeded in total implementation of their plans is mass intervention by ET's? I understand this is an oft repeated claim, and I'm not to completely rule it out as a possibility, but I'm always looking for more solid explanations. My intuition tells me this simply is not the case.

For example, I enjoy the whole Annunaki creation story because it seems to be backed up heavily by ancient history revelations and further supported by the numerous ancient construction sites that provide evidence of structural feats that rival or even surpass modern engineering capabilities developed today - The site of Baalbek found in Lebanon is particularly interesting. This is cross-referenced with the time periods and less encrypted translations of historical writings due to the fact there is less dilution due to accurate portrayal of actual events during the current time period. Although, and I'm still quite new at exploring the specific topic at length, there seems to be some contradiction in the translations, or at least the interpretation of them which has inspired some confusion. Interestingly, they all seem to heavily reference Zecharia Sitchin who seems to have been one of the first, so maybe that's where I should have started.

These types of things excite me because it's a much more solid foundation as I've learned overtime to discount things such as channeling, as through personal experience has proven time & time again while they offer interesting insights, it's mostly illusion with a lot of people inheriting delusions. I guess I've acquired quite a few in my travels but am continuing to shed them along with the growing process.

I've now ventured completely off-topic but to get back on subject, it seems many events are culminating and I'm left to wonder what's stopping them for completely applying their control applications as is. If ET's are the answer, then how come they continue to allow the preposterous act of spraying and poisoning the entire environment of the planet in the first place(?), one abominable offense among many.

It still proves quite the task to discern any kind of truth...

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:42 pm

They are ETs/EDs, not God.
I understand they are doing a lot behind the scenes.
Just because we don't see announcements on the msm nor on the internet does not mean nothing's happening.
I have a couple of friends who are contactees and they drop me some info from time to time.

There's no merit in chewing your fingers off over things that you can't change.
Is it not wiser to look for what you are able to do to improve the situation?
For example, Jim Dean has been banging on over at Veterans Today for Americans to get off their butts and write to their politicians on XYZ and keep bothering them.
Read the VT site. Jim does give sensible suggestions on what people can do.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:53 pm

If you want an explanation on how this planet got to become such a shit hole, read the explanation that Kettler received from the ETs (he calls them topside) at http://johnkettler.com/general-faq/
It's not just a simple case of a bunch of reptoids dropping in and taking over this planet.
We've been used as a dumping ground for unwanted beings from all over the cosmos.
Got a psychopath you don't want in your society? Just dump them on Terra like everyone else.

The Hows, Whats and Whys Of The Psychopaths/CABAL and The Reptoids

I sent this one out to part of “topside’s” ground contingent. Your questions are as you typed them, the replies in all caps. Why all caps? Because that’s how the material came back.

How did those psychopaths get here if they aren’t Terrans?
THE PSYCHOPATHS ARE A RESULT OF OFFWORLD POLITICS, AND ARE NOT HUMAN. THEY ARE PUT HERE BY A GREATER POWER WHO INTENDS TO DESTROY CREATION. THE PSYCHOPATHS WORK FOR THAT POWER, WHO IS, OBVIOUSLY INSANE.

THAT POWER OWNS STARGATES, SHIPS, INTERDIMENSIONAL TRAVEL MECHANISMS AND MOVES ARMIES AROUND TO WORLDS. IF THIS IS FRIGHTENING, THEN YOU GRASP THE ISSUES. WE CANNOT ENGAGE IN A BATTLE WHEN WE LIE TO OURSELVES, SO WELCOME ABOARD. THANKS FOR ASKING.

EARTH IS AT THE EFFECT OF FORCES MUCH GREATER THAN THE PEOPLE OF EARTH CAN EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE, AND WE ARE THE PRIZE IN A WAR ABOUT CONTROL AND DOMINATION VS. LIFE; HENCE WE SEE SO MANY MACHINE-ORIENTED FILMS. THESE ARE BASED ON HIDEOUS WARS IN BIG BATTLE LAND IN A REALITY SO STRANGE IT WOULD MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN, EVEN IF YOU ARE A SCIENCE FICTION JUNKIE.

BECAUSE OF THE WAY EARTH IS WIRED, IN OTHER WORDS, HOOKED UP ENERGETICALLY IN CREATION, TO DESTROY EARTH IS TO TAKE MANY OTHER WORLDS WITH IT. THIS IS WHY THE FOOD SUPPLY IS BEING ALTERED BY MONSANTO, TO CHANGE HUMANS INTO SOMETHING MANAGEABLE, BY THEIR STANDARDS.

THIS OFFWORLD POWER IS FEAR-BASED, AND HENCE MUST CONTROL EVERYTHING. IT IS REALLY NOT THE DIRECT PROBLEM OF HUMANS ON EARTH, BUT WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT AND STOP IT WHERE WE CAN AT OUR LEVEL; HENCE THE LIBERATION FORCES ARE HERE WILLING TO HELP US.

ALTHOUGH THESE THOUGHTS AND IDEAS ARE BEYOND MOST PEOPLE ON EARTH, IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME HERE WHEN A PERSON REALIZES THE SIZE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, VS. THE SIZE OF ANY PARTICULAR STATE. ADD TO THAT THE INTERNATIONAL BANKERS, A KNOWN BUNCH OF PSYCHOPATHS, OWN THE BANKING SYSTEM OF THE WORLD, AND YOU GET A SENSE OF THE OVERWHELMING PROBLEM THE CREATIONAL FORCES FACE.

Who placed them here?
PLACED IS NOT THE RIGHT WORD, SENT THEIR TROOPS HERE IS BETTER. I THINK THAT IS COVERED ABOVE.

You guys call this a prison planet.
THIS IS A PRISON PLANET BECAUSE ALL THE PEOPLE HERE ARE CAPTURED BY THIS DARK FORCE, MORE COMMONLY KNOWN AS THE CABAL. IT REACHES WAY BEYOND EARTH. ROBERT MORNINGSKY OF THE HOPI TRIBE SPILLED THE TRUTH IN A DOCUMENT KNOWN AS THE TERRA PAPERS WHERE HIS PEOPLE SHELTERED AN ET FOUND IN A CRASHED STAR SHIP. THE ET TOLD THE AMERICAN INDIANS ABOUT THE EXTENT OF THE REPTILIAN FORCES WHO OWN UNIVERSES AND EARTH WAS OWNED BY THEM.

THOSE PEOPLE WHO WORK WITH ETS AND WHO CAN ASTRAL PROJECT HAVE DISCOVERED THIS INFORMATION TO BE CORRECT. WE ARE MIND CONTROLLED, AND IN A PRISON SO SOPHISTICATED THAT TO DATE, THERE IS NO WAY OUT. THIS IS WHY ALL THE SHIPS PEOPLE REPORT SEEING ARE DENIED BY THE POWERS THAT BE, TO ENSURE WE CANNOT GET OUT, WE CANNOT CONNECT, WE CANNOT GET THE RIGHT INFORMATION TO THEM TO HELP US.

WITH THE ABILITIES OF A SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE, IT HAS BEEN POSSIBLE IN THE LAST 20 YEARS TO GET INFORMATION TO ETS, WHO HAVE BEEN SHOCKED AND HORRIFIED ABOUT THE ABSOLUTE EVIL AND CRUELTY THAT OCCURS DAILY ON THIS PLANET.

Did their own people sentence them to prison here, and if so, what/who gave them the right to dump their garbage here?
IN THE BIGGER PICTURE WHOLE WORLDS WERE PUT INTO SITUATIONS OF WAR, AND THEN FLED HERE BECAUSE THERE WAS NO PLACE TO GO. THEIR ENEMIES FOLLOWED THEM. THIS IS WHY, FOR EXAMPLE, THE JEWS AND THE PEOPLE OF THE MIDDLE EAST FIGHT FOREVER. IT IS AN UNFINISHED WAR, STARTED BY CABAL TRICKERY. THE CABAL KEEPS EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY AT EACH OTHERS THROATS TO ENSURE NO ONE CAN FIGHT THEM. IT IS A FORM OF BREAKING PEOPLE AND MAKING SURE THEY CAN NEVER STAND UP.

Can we give them back to their home planet(s)?
WHEN IT IS POSSIBLE, SOME SPECIES (FOR MOST ON EARTH ARE NOT HUMAN, BUT IN HUMAN BODIES) ARE SENT BACK TO THEIR HOME WORLDS, BUT MOST OF THOSE WORLDS ARE LONG GONE, DESTROYED BY THE CABAL. IT IS A GREAT MESS OUT THERE IN ET LAND.

Or do they go back to Source?
SOME GO BACK TO SOURCE, BUT UNLESS THEY HAVE PROCESSED THEIR “ISSUES” THEY COME BACK AGAIN, AS EVIL AS THEY WERE TO BEGIN WITH.

Those guys who dumped them here should make it up to us, if that was anywhere even near possible.
SOME OF THE WORLDS HELPING NOW ARE THOSE EXACT WORLDS. BECAUSE THEY NEVER KNEW THE TRUTH, THEY HAD NOT KNOWN WHAT THEY HAD DONE. NOW THEY KNOW HOW THE CABAL WORKS, AND WOULD TAKE THEIR PEOPLE BACK, BUT THAT IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PROBLEM, DUE TO GENETIC MIXING AND OTHER COMPLICATIONS WHICH MAKE THIS PLACE A NIGHTMARE.

They owe us major league.
THEY ARE PAYING THE PRICE. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT A MAJOR COMMITMENT IT TAKES TO KEEP SHIPS HERE IN A CONSTANT BATTLE? IT TAKES MEGA FUNDING ON THEIR END, ARMIES AND THE LIKE. A LOT OF DAMAGE, CASUALITIES HAPPEN. LIKE THE ETS, WE DON’T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THERE, IT IS THE SAME ON BOTH SIDES.

THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS WEBSITE IS TO BRIDGE THAT GAP.

IT SOME WAYS, WE’RE LUCKY. TO TAKE DOWN EARTH, TAKES DOWN OTHER SYSTEMS, AND SO THOSE SYSTEMS ARE VESTED TO BE SURE THE FIRST DOMINO DOES NOT FALL, AND THAT FIRST DOMINO IS EARTH.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:01 pm

I expect when the war's over on this planet, many souls will have to be erased. There's absolutely no point in sending them back to Source. I don't know how it's done but since they talk of it, they must know to do it.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Here you are.
Found something that you can do.
How sincere are you about wanting the situation here to change?
The trouble is that most people are not aware that there's a problem and even those who are aware, expect something to be done by somebody else.
All it takes for evil to thrive is for good men to do nothing.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/02/13 ... o-nothing/

We need the org support to really put the hammer on the bad guys and they are AWOL. Their attitude is, “It’s not my job, man.”

And the outrage of it all is the groups asking for support for their respective organizations tasked with defending the national security…they don’t see the inconsistency.

And no, they don’t hear many complaints from members that ‘they should do something’, so the few voices who do are deemed a ‘fringe’ minority. It is they, who are undermining our efforts. You can just imagine how popular I am in such places.

So I am going to keep banging my drum that Americans and other free peoples have to get it through their heads that they can vote over, and over and over, by making a list of people and organizations to send some challenging missives out to on a regular basis.

And then if you wanted to get into ‘vote rigging’ you can create groups of folks to do the same thing. That is a power that is sitting in everyone’s hands that is the most underused weapon that we have. Please do it…Jim W. Dean

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:42 pm

This is what I mean by doing something that is within your capability.
Nothing is achieved by just sitting at home and reading all the bad stuff that's out there.
People need to do something - writing to their political representatives, phoning them up, maybe gosh! even going out to join a demonstration etc
Nancy Pelosi just came out against fast racking the TPP.

After more than 180,000 DFA and CREDO members signed a petition to Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi — and thousands more flooded her phone lines — the former Speaker of the House told an assembly of union workers on Wednesday:

“No on Fast Track… out of the question.”

This amazing news, first reported by the Washington Post’s Greg Sargent, is a significant victory for the growing movement to kill the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Rep. Pelosi’s words, like those of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid before her, will go a long way towards encouraging weak-kneed Democrats to stick with party leadership against Fast Track.
http://benjaminfulford.net/2014/02/11/t ... ent-255598

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:29 am

Well let's not be dramatic now as I'm not "sitting home chewing off my fingernails." In - fact, all I had mentioned was some momentary dread which came about briefly when one realizes the possibilities of the situation if they really had such technology implemented. I then very well went about carrying upon my day. I should also mention the guy offered a possible applicable solution from the very same sources in which the Globalists tend to for whatever reason, not only show us what they're doing to us, but offer a solution as well. Call it some ritualistic kick or something they're obligated to do I don't know. My point is he's onto something through such means that they are at least willing to show us something.

I don't mean any offense but I believe the interview to be nonsense, as I've heard/read countless material as there are simply bounds and bounds from the internet of supposed stories with incoherent, inconsistent nonsense that only have anything in correlation that it's full of illusions and they oft gather their information from the "astral" or some other-worldly means. There's no continuity in the story-lines that match up ever and I believe this to be telling.

As to fulford, he's been full of it for awhile now in the game, spouting nonsense in which to date none of it has come to pass as he said it would! He plays the whole East Vs. West Scenario, that his secret band of Ninja assassins are the good guys to defeat the cabal while we just stand way-side and eat our happy meals and do the dosey - do on our way to our inherited golden age!

We can scour the internet and other sources endlessly for this stuff(as I use to), but it never grants you any kind of solid foundation.

Daniel's information, or what I've gotten through this far, is much different as it doesn't rely on any kind of random story, but a combination of using ancient history/myth and applying a scientific method to figure it out for ourselves. I'm not going to pretend I understand Dewey Larson's theory and how it applies to many things as it may be over my head, but I haven't exactly begun to try to start either. It seems odd that we have everything backwards, but then again, everything does seem backwards in our society now doesn't it?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:57 am

MrGreen wrote: As to fulford, he's been full of it for awhile now in the game, spouting nonsense in which to date none of it has come to pass as he said it would! He plays the whole East Vs. West Scenario, that his secret band of Ninja assassins are the good guys to defeat the cabal while we just stand way-side and eat our happy meals and do the dosey - do on our way to our inherited golden age!

Daniel's information, or what I've gotten through this far, is much different as it doesn't rely on any kind of random story, but a combination of using ancient history/myth and applying a scientific method to figure it out for ourselves. I'm not going to pretend I understand Dewey Larson's theory and how it applies to many things as it may be over my head, but I haven't exactly begun to try to start either. It seems odd that we have everything backwards, but then again, everything does seem backwards in our society now doesn't it?
Agreed on all counts. Paid blogs are a waste of time. Daniel puts out information anonymously, free of charge. It is for us to decide what to do with the material he presents. Accept, refute, challenge, discuss. All options are valid, no agenda's, if not to help raise awareness & consciousness...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.