Geonengineering Whistleblower

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore
Geonengineering Whistleblower

Post by JohnConner » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:22 am

Here's a video I just found of Kristen Meghan on geoengineering, about to get in to it now.

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=AEF1F ... 6B39DFA1FA

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Re: Geonengineering Whistleblower

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:13 am

These pillocks who pollute the planet in this way - don't they understand they live here too?
Maybe they please their reptilian overlords by rendering the place fit for stinking reptiles but if they're human like us (I'm assuming we're all 100% human here but I'm not always right.....) and not expecting to be modified/genetically engineered, they won't find the Earth fit for them to live on either

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:57 pm

such a drama queen

is there a video with her telling us more ?

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:01 am

lizard69 wrote:such a drama queen

is there a video with her telling us more ?
It doesn't seem to me (and this is subjective speculation so take it as you will) that it's not her task is to give us the information about the purpose behind chemtrails, but rather to put it out that there IS a connection between chemtrails and the military. We know what the chemtrails are for. If she were able to, and started disseminating that reason for the chemtrails, I don't think she'd be able to maintain credibility by and large due to the nature of the sleeping giant. People may be able to accept that we're being poisoned as a method of population control, but throw out any information about stellar evolution being backwards, and chemtrails being used as tools to hinder our evolution (since we receive information into our beings from light.. and our primary source of light being the sun) and folks start pulling back into their turtle shell for security. This has been my experience at least. There are others who are open to the idea that what we were taught is backwards, and can make the connections for themselves as to what this means for them individually, and for us collectively. The key here being that they dig into the subject themselves and don't take it from one former military member who's speaking out. She's a catalyst, not a savior with all the answers.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

kellsbells
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by kellsbells » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:14 pm

"These pillocks who pollute the planet in this way - don't they understand they live here too?
Maybe they please their reptilian overlords by rendering the place fit for stinking reptiles but if they're human like us (I'm assuming we're all 100% human here but I'm not always right.....) and not expecting to be modified/genetically engineered, they won't find the Earth fit for them to live on either"
I believe that they have the technology to fix the mess after they have achieved their agenda of reducing the population - part of it is to make people feel so helpless and hopeless that the planet will be uninhabitable, that they think it's better to die than live in a hell hole. I believe the planet can be healed; they know it can be healed; it's just psychological warfare at it's finest omho.