Chemtrail snow

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: Chemtrail snow

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:38 am

Ilkka, have you examined the snow yourself or are you referring to the videos?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:08 pm

I've got some experiments running now on the chemtrail ice cubes, versus distilled water ice. The behavior is definitely different--and it shouldn't be. (Snow is basically distilled water, formed from water vapor).

The distilled water ice cube is right at 32F. The chemtrail ice is at 29F, a lower freezing point. Also, the distilled cube is about half melted at room temperature (68F) and the chemtrail ice has only melted about half as much. This stuff reminds me of those "slurpee" drinks at the restaurant for kids--one of those slush things can sit on the table for an hour and not melt at all, whereas all the ice in regular water totally melts.

I've also noticed that when exposed to direct sunlight, the ice just melts--but the chemtrail ice evaporates. This "snow" seems to be far more sensitive to ultraviolet, which goes hand-in-hand with what my Geoengineering paper theorized--the sun is getting hotter and emitting more uV, which is why it looks whiter than before. If you recall "heat of vaporization" in basic chemistry from High School, this is the technique used for cooling. When something evaporates, it pulls in a lot of heat from the local environment. And this has been one of the coldest winters on record, just as it was one of the hottest summers on record.

One other thing that I noticed was there were no snowflakes... I have not checked other storms, but what was falling from the sky last night looked more like ice chips than snow. There was no identifiable crystal structure. Of course, that may just be something local in this area, so I was wondering if other people around the world could check for snowflakes when it snows--and see what size they are, and what they look like?

Snow crystallizes in response to bioenergy fields, so the size and shape of snowflakes (if any), could reveal some additional information.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:00 pm

Just a followup, now that everything has melted and I've run some additional tests. The melted snow is still just a colorless, odorless liquid with a small amount of precipitate at the bottom of the glass jar. I had cleaned these with distilled water prior to use, so the only precipitate would be what was in the snow. (Not enough to analyze; I'd have to collect a larger volume and evaporate off the water to find out what it is. It looks like mineral salts.)

Outside of slightly different melting and vapor points, along with a different response to IR/uV, nothing extraordinary as those YouTube videos have been showing. But then again, I am "upstream" in the predominant weather winds, where chemtrail contamination is introduced, so I may be getting relatively clean snow here.

If someone can reproduce that black snow with the plastic odor, try it with an electric heater, such as a hair dryer or curling iron. It would be interesting to see if it still does that, when the heat source contains no chemical combustion.

More snow on the way, so I'll check again later in the week.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:42 pm

They're admitting that they put chaff in the atmosphere.
Said it's to jam radar detection but since when did San Diego become a war zone?
However they go on to explain that it's for making rain in this instance.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 87778.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWaVS50S ... r_embedded

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:43 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Ilkka, have you examined the snow yourself or are you referring to the videos?
Yes I was referring the snow in the video that I quoted.

I have noticed though that snow in here leaves "dust" in the windshield when melted, last winter it did that I remember and that really makes me wonder that the snow contains something more than just water. It is however true that some of the particles such as salts evaporate with water, however very little amounts only. But this "dust" in my cars windshield was in such quantity that made me realize that it was no regular snow there. It might have been just some regular dust originating from some nearby balcony though(the parking lot is about 4-5 meters from several balconies), however I doubt it. Of course I didnt examine the dust at then, however now I might do it if I get a chance. And I know it wasnt road dust since it had clear windshield before snowing. Given all possibilities it is quite likely that the "dust" had to have come from the snow.

The other day I saw a few chemtrails over bigger city nearby that didnt last very long time, they disappeared before "falling down" first like they do in summertime. I think that at some certain altitude the chemtrail might coagulate(?) with water vapor in the air and make bigger snowflakes or that even the water is collected around the chem particles to form snowflakes. Much like pearl is formed I would describe it to have clearer picture perhaps.
daniel wrote:The distilled water ice cube is right at 32F. The chemtrail ice is at 29F, a lower freezing point.
Distilled water freezes as it should do precisely in 32F or 0 celsius. However the snow always contains impurities of some sort and may have salts mainly regular table salt NaCl which lowers the freezing point of the water. Thats why they "salt" the roads in this country to get rid of the ice on the asphalt. The salt they use in Finland is NaCl in the winter and it lowers the freezing point up to -10C there are downsides for the use of course. In summer at sand roads they use CaCl to reduce dust from forming as calcium chloride absorbs water.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:51 pm

There's a video at

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... 0%EF%BB%BF

Mike Man Chemtrails Global Skywatch

This is what the snow looks like once it has been allowed to melt down at room temperature. All utensils used were freshly cleaned. The water was run through a collander to remove debris, then it was run through a Brita filter. Within a cpl days this happened. It smells like model cement, and has a snotty consistency

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:43 am

Been told this:

Snow isn't 'distilled water'. Both snow and rain form around an impurity in the air - like a particle of dust, pollen, or chemtrail nanoparticle. The snow itself is forming by natural means, but is unnaturally seeded by chemtrails. And because it is seeded by chemtrails it will still carry with it some residue of the chemtrails when it melts. Snow will sublimate directly into water vapour - so will ice. It's something that is a factor of the temperature and the relative humidity. Do an experiment. Take regular tapwater and distilled water and put each in an ice cube tray and forget about them for 3 months in your freezer. You can check both, and the ice cubes will be much smaller than they were when you initially froze them, and the distilled water will be clean while the tapwater ones will have a residue from the impurities in the tapwater (dissolved minerals and such). This is due to sublimation, where the ice turns directly to water vapour. It leaves behind the impurities as a chalky, icky residue. Snow is not and has never been 'clean', it's always been a source of dirt and grime after it melts. Now that they chemtrail so heavily, it's even worse. But it's still snow. It's just dirty, polluted, chemtrailed snow. If these people had been in the path of an erupting volcano's ashfall, there would be snow, that would melt into a greyish icky soup thick with volcanic ash, because it would be volcanic ash that forms the seed of the snow crystal. It would look white until it melted. Melting speeds can be slowed by the amount of particulate matter in the snow - especially if it's highly reflective and makes it so less warmth reaches the snow. Which is again consistent with chemtrails.

Additionally snowflakes at different temperatures and humidities will take different forms. The big, well-shaped snowflakes most people are used to in warmer climates only form between 0 and -10C with high humidity. Below that temperature you get little snow columns, little shapeless blobs, and even sheets and chips of ice. Sometimes if it's cold enough water vapour will precipitate directly out of the air in a kind of snow dust. I live in Canada. I have seen a lot of snow, at a lot of different temperatures. I know how it behaves. I know the difference between wet, high temperature snowball snow like the people in the states are used to, and dry, low temperature powder snow which melts differently and acts differently. Remember the Inuit had something like 40 terms for different kinds of snow and ice conditions. Most people in warm places see maybe 2 or 3 kinds in their life. We've had 'abnormal weather trends' (caused by tampering with the weather) so places are getting weather conditions they've never had before. It will make snow that acts in ways they aren't familiar with.

Please understand. I'm not trying to downplay the roles of the chemtrails in this, I'm trying to clarify it. This snow was seeded by the chemtrails. It would not have fallen - at least not in such quantities - if it wasn't for the chemtrailing. It acts as a vector to deliver chemtrail chemicals to the ground in a widespread fashion. But it is still snow. It's dirty, smelly, polluted chemtrail snow, but it is still snow, not some new miraculous substance that doesn't melt and only looks like snow. It melts into a mixture of water and chemtrail chemicals - clearly something I wouldn't want to drink. At least not without pouring it through my Berkey first.

It's really important to strive for clarity, accuracy, and to attribute things correctly. Saying snow isn't melting is incorrect, saying this isn't snow is incorrect. The straight facts are that it is snow and it melts. This doesn't negate the fact that chemtrails are related, but we should be clear on how. It is snow that has used chemtrail chemicals as the initial seed for the snowflake to form around, and as such is highly polluted. People going around declaring their snow as unmelting miracle chemical substances make the rest of us look like idiots and discredit the very serious movement to raise awareness of and stop chemtrailing. Acknowledging the truth - that the volume of snow comes from the chemtrailing, and that the snow itself is highly polluted - will still make the point without making the whole movement look like a bunch of crazy whackjobs posting insane youtube videos of easily refutable 'science experiments'. I'm starting to wonder if this hasn't gone viral simply to discredit those of us who are serious about it by flooding the internet with a bunch of ridiculous, easily disprovable laughingstock material.

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Lotus » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:07 am

soldierhugsmember wrote: I'm starting to wonder if this hasn't gone viral simply to discredit those of us who are serious about it by flooding the internet with a bunch of ridiculous, easily disprovable laughingstock material.
I believe you have hit the nail on the head. I saw a report on the local news discrediting the whole idea of the snow being strange in any way by demonstrating that the lighters used in the videos were the cause of the blackening of the snow, not the snow burning. They mentioned that this has gone viral on YouTube (though I had not heard of it until seeing it here) and that these stories of odd snow pop up every few years.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:40 pm

I had a friend run a water analysis on the snow here, and they found nothing but plain water and trace amounts of the mineral salts that are common in this region. The skies here are always covered with chemtrails, but don't think the fallout is in this area, as Salt Lake City is a big NWO stronghold.

We just had a snow squall in weather that was perfect for snowflake formation (28F, 70% humidity)--and still, no "real" snowflakes. It had that fluffy appearance that flakes usually make, but looking at it under a magnifying glass, all I could see was a bunch of spiky balls sticking together in sheets. When I was a kid, you'd get huge snowflake clusters landing on your jacket in weather like this, big enough you could clearly see the hexagonal pattern with the unaided eye.

So I cannot provide any info on chemtrail fallout other than these observations, as it's just snow here. But I do notice the snow doesn't "feel" right--I don't like being out in it. And I've always loved being out in the snow. If any of the readers here are sensitive to bioenergy, step outside in the next snowstorm and see what if feels like to you.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:42 pm

daniel wrote:If any of the readers here are sensitive to bioenergy, step outside in the next snowstorm and see what if feels like to you.
I dont know how sensitive I am to bioenergy, but I dont like to be outside when its snowing like today it did snow in this region. I went outside, but didnt like to be out there for long time. Maybe its something to do with bioenergy indeed.
soldierhugsmember wrote:Been told this: Snow isn't 'distilled water'. Both snow and rain form around an impurity in the air - like a particle of dust, pollen, or chemtrail nanoparticle. The snow itself is forming by natural means, but is unnaturally seeded by chemtrails.
Been told the same thing. I also read an old article of the "acid rain" when water mixes with carbondioxide it forms acidic water, exactly like carbonated beverages. I guess most of you know about these little buggers; PAHs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycyclic ... ydrocarbon

Not sure if they are part of the snow, maybe sometimes when abundant enough in the atmosphere. This is from wikipedia.
"Because of these properties, PAHs in the environment are found primarily in soil, sediment, and oily substances, as opposed to in water or air. However, they are also a component of concern in particulate matter suspended in air."

However this doesnt explain the snow going black(sooted) when burned with lighter. Maybe they got the styrofoam "snow" that would explain plastic smell even.