Chemtrail snow

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Chemtrail snow

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:45 am

This stuff doesn't melt into water.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY7M_zvgYDA

lizard69

Re: Chemtrail snow

Post by lizard69 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:32 am

Kareem Rashad3 hours ago

omg people are so fucking stupid. Snow and ice are two different things. To make this simple SNOW is essentially frozen WATER VAPOR. So when you add heat to it it sublimates and skips the liquid phase and turns back into vapor. ICE is frozen liquid water add heat to that...you get the picture. this was taught in high school you DUMB FUCKS!! OMG!!!

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:21 am

Lizards you could easily state your point without being derogatory and vulgar. Or elsewhere, or even not at all...

http://youtu.be/dgmVgH4vXH4

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:47 am

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:12 am

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:20 pm

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:56 pm

What do you think of this explanation?

I still suspect it's a spurious correlation and people are just paying attention to snow now and don't have the knowledge base to understand that the snow is not functioning differently because of chemtrailing but because of abnormal temperatures (yes cabal link there too, HAARP).

Snow forms when water crystallizes around an impurity in the air (such as a particle of dust, pollution, or the chemicals in a chemtrail) and then accretes around that initial crystal. How snow behaves depends a lot on the temperature and moisture present in the air.

This is still normal snow behavior, but we are seeing more snow than we should at wildly different temperatures than we should because of HAARP and chemtrails. The nasty chemicals will leave a smell in the snow. But it will still melt according to the physics of the temperatures it formed at and was exposed to. A lot of cold dry snow sublimates. It doesn't melt. It evaporates, leaving behind a dusty residue from the initial impurities that the snowflake created itself around and no liquid water. If they were to take two equal samples and melt one in a sealed container and one in the open air, the one in the sealed container would have dirty water. And the one in the air would have less dirty water or just dust.

This reminds me of the woman who made a video of her sprinkler's rainbow from the water prism effect and tried to blame that on chemtrailing. Prism effects are normal when light passes through water droplets. But she'd never noticed this before and because she is sensitized to the chemtrail issue she attributed it to chemtrails. The prism effect is a natural phenomena that has no relation to chemtrails whatsoever.

The same is with this snow not melting. It's a natural artefact of the physics of snow at different temperatures. People who are not familiar with how snow melts are seizing on chemtrails for the explanation for their lack of physics knowledge.

Chemtrails ARE very much related to why there is so much snow (see the explanation on accretion above) and are a factor in the weather manipulation in general. And they definitely can be a factor in the smell since instead of dust and volcanic ash making snow seeds it's chemtrail nano particles. But they are not changing how the snow melts.

Chemtrail programs publicly run under the guise of cloud seeding to create rain and snowfall through providing particles for raindrops and snowflakes to form around. That is the public cover they use to legitimize the programs. We know better.

Feel free to distribute or copy and paste this explanation elsewhere.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:51 pm

There's a simple test to find out if there is something different... get some snow, put it in a pan and let it melt to water. Pour the water into an ice tray, place in freezer and turn into ice cubes. Now you can compare the behavior of "chemtrail ice" with "regular ice" to see if there is any difference.

It is snowing outside right now; perhaps I'll do that and see what happens. At the very least, I would expect that "chemtrail snow" would contain different chemicals, and thus change the melting and boiling points.

I think I'll make a tray of distilled water ice, as well, as a control.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Sounds good, daniel.
Am looking forward to your findings.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:06 am

JohnConner wrote:Lizards you could easily state your point without being derogatory and vulgar. Or elsewhere, or even not at all...

http://youtu.be/dgmVgH4vXH4
Never have I seen such a snow in my life. WTF is that shit seriously and it smelled like plastic so there must've been something else present in there and alot of it. Concentration of water must be very low in that sort of snow, since it turned black when put over an open flame like that, which indicates the presence of organic compounds in that snow and alot of them.