Chemtrail snow

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Re: Chemtrail snow

Post by Evansville64 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:38 pm

I have noticed extreme differences this winter. Not just the storms, but the entire cold season. Lots of emotional vibes, but also elements of misery. Ive seen how there has been changes, in the certain way the town is lit. Even my friends have mentioned how the town is "lit funny", some days. My father, too, just made an interesting comment on an approaching snowstorm where he lives ; "Its was the blackest snow cloud ive ever seen, like a rain storm" . The vibes observed lately were similar to that of 2012. I would imagine this spring will be brilliant, and so very vibrant. This winter kicked our ass... :?

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker

Post by PeacefulMe » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:20 pm

daniel wrote:I had a friend run a water analysis on the snow here, and they found nothing but plain water and trace amounts of the mineral salts that are common in this region. The skies here are always covered with chemtrails, but don't think the fallout is in this area, as Salt Lake City is a big NWO stronghold.
How can we tell where the fallout from all the trails is? Here on the East Coast, not too far from DC, today I couldn't believe the amount of trails they were doing. They trail often, and usually the day before some forecasted weather event, but I don't think I've ever noticed such a large number of planes all in the sky at one time going in the same direction seeding the sky. If the trails are originating in one area, where does the fallout usually occur?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Ilkka wrote:.... However this doesnt explain the snow going black(sooted) when burned with lighter. Maybe they got the styrofoam "snow" that would explain plastic smell even.
Perhaps they work for the cabal and this is part of a concerted effort to discredit the truthers.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:13 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:How can we tell where the fallout from all the trails is? Here on the East Coast, not too far from DC, today I couldn't believe the amount of trails they were doing. They trail often, and usually the day before some forecasted weather event, but I don't think I've ever noticed such a large number of planes all in the sky at one time going in the same direction seeding the sky. If the trails are originating in one area, where does the fallout usually occur?
The chemtrail particles will flow with the prevailing winds of the altitude they are dumped at (normally the jet stream or trade winds). When I was researching my Geoengineering paper, I did run across information that said, under normal stream conditions, the fallout occurs about 400 miles downwind of where it was introduced.

In the United States, Inc., I've noticed the jet stream tends to follow the pattern: Oregon, Idaho, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia and up along the east coast, then out over Nova Scotia and the Atlantic where it runs into Ireland, England, then loops down towards France, then hooks across northern Italy and Austria, over towards Poland. I've not tracked the flow past that point yet. Areas not strongly influenced by the jet stream would probably get fallout a lot closer. Also, if you watch this spring when the rains start, you'll see the severity of rain increase as you follow this path across the country, with the worst storms across the Appalachians.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:37 pm

http://jimstonefreelance.com/
CONFIRMED: BLACK CARBON SNOW IS BOGUS
Chem Trails are definitely real, and the snow may be exhibiting other strange characteristics, but I have confirmed that even distilled water ice from a freezer in Mexico will produce black carbon and a burnt plastic smell when put in the flame of a lighter, and I have the answer to why.
I have confirmed that any time you put a flame up to anything consisting of frozen water it makes black carbon soot. I shot a video of an ice block in Mexico doing the same thing, including the burnt plastic smell. This ice block was made from filtered drinking water. Here is what is happening - when the flame hits the ice, it cannot complete the combustion process because the water on the surface of the ice is arresting the combustion process at that point, leaving the unburned carbon that would have been burned off if the flame was allowed to complete it's burn on the surface of the ice. And it makes a burnt plastic smell.

As far as the other strange behaviors people are talking about, I have no answer but any flame will leave black deposits on normal snow, any flame which does not complete all of it's combustion before touching frozen water will leave a black carbon deposit.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:http://jimstonefreelance.com/
CONFIRMED: BLACK CARBON SNOW IS BOGUS
Chem Trails are definitely real, and the snow may be exhibiting other strange characteristics, but I have confirmed that even distilled water ice from a freezer in Mexico will produce black carbon and a burnt plastic smell when put in the flame of a lighter, and I have the answer to why.
I have confirmed that any time you put a flame up to anything consisting of frozen water it makes black carbon soot. I shot a video of an ice block in Mexico doing the same thing, including the burnt plastic smell. This ice block was made from filtered drinking water. Here is what is happening - when the flame hits the ice, it cannot complete the combustion process because the water on the surface of the ice is arresting the combustion process at that point, leaving the unburned carbon that would have been burned off if the flame was allowed to complete it's burn on the surface of the ice. And it makes a burnt plastic smell.

As far as the other strange behaviors people are talking about, I have no answer but any flame will leave black deposits on normal snow, any flame which does not complete all of it's combustion before touching frozen water will leave a black carbon deposit.
Burnt plastic smell shouldnt be in present though. Unless its from the gas itself and the fact that they add little amounts of hydrogen sulfide (which smells like rotten eggs) and other thiols/mercaptans. Thiols do have strong odors so this may be the only thing why there is that specific smell to it. Also I happen to have very sensitive sense of smell and taste. I often smell things that other people dont even, maybe I could even sense slight difference than burnt plastic from it.

So my conclusion is that the smell comes from the gas itself.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:25 pm

https://theusindependent.com/burning-sn ... wigington/
Chemically Nucleated ‘Fake Snow’ Demystified

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:07 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmSn0na-i-w
WARNED AGAINST SHARING THIS MICROSCOPIC ANALYSIS of US ARTIFICIAL SNOW - SEE WHAT the DOD is HIDING!

Jesus H Christ!
Someone debunk this please.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:05 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmSn0na-i-w
WARNED AGAINST SHARING THIS MICROSCOPIC ANALYSIS of US ARTIFICIAL SNOW - SEE WHAT the DOD is HIDING!

Jesus H Christ!
Someone debunk this please.
Well polymers could atleast explain the smell of burning plastic in that snow, since plastics are polymers and so is DNA. "Yeah... I got nothing" - Colonel Jack O'Neill