Accesing Every Human brain by electromagnetic induction

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

eyewar
Seeker
Seeker
Accesing Every Human brain by electromagnetic induction

Post by eyewar » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello guys can u watch on this http://www.bariumblues.com/persinger.htm its really possible...This potential is the technical capability to influence directly the major portion of the approximately six billion brains of the human species without mediation through classical sensory modalities by generating neural information within a physical medium within which all members of the species are immersed. Any thoughts? Thx =)

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Re: Accesing Every Human brain by electromagnetic induction

Post by JohnConner » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:55 pm

It sounds distinctly possible, though, it seems like it would have been an obvious option for the annunaki to control people right from the get-go, not xx,000 years later.

In the meantime I'm going to jam a finger up my nose and try to switch the wi-fi to off.

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:01 pm

As soon as I hit post, it occurred to me that there would likely be a massive karmic retribution for taking over so many people's minds. In our current paradigm we are choosing to be mechanisms of our own servitude.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:12 pm

man these wi-fi's are making us dump

spoke for 2 hours on my cord-less at home,and started speaking like a retard

i gave away a super-strong ,protector from emf ,and really regret it. my orgonite pendants DO NOT PROTECT me FROM mobiles and cord-less phones

And the funny thing is that I just had a flash ,whilst talking with my wife on the phone whilst stoned.I told her about the black clouds my grandma used to mention to me .About the bad moods-depressive feeling she had (born 1926 ) prior to raining ,when black clouds would appear .I must have been 10+15 years old .Which takes us to late 80s ....

This world is fucked up and nobody wants to put some order

Couch potato generation uahahah

Its really funny .Think about it

Nothing changes in this fucking planet

Same old shit

hahahahah

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:58 am

lizard69 wrote:spoke for 2 hours on my cord-less at home,and started speaking like a retard
Company makes it also happen, depends on to whom you are speaking to/with. There is a playful saying here that goes something like this "In a group stupidity condenses". One gives stupid idea another one gives even more stupid idea and so on it goes.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:23 am

just replaced my cord-less today ,with an old school one (with the ring) hahaha

so cult .i feel like calling someone in the Buckingham palace.Or a president

feel like im in a movie or something

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:43 pm

JohnConner wrote:As soon as I hit post, it occurred to me that there would likely be a massive karmic retribution for taking over so many people's minds. In our current paradigm we are choosing to be mechanisms of our own servitude.
Yes, Clif High has an excellent article on this.
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/essays/adv ... ckers.html
Advice to the very guilty fuckers.
..... all woundings are energy transfers. As with all energy transfers in matterium basic maths apply. So we have a situation where 99 percent of the planet's humans have been wounded by 1 percent. Again, energy transfer math at work as they took a very very very very very very very long time to wound a very very very very very large amount of people so absolutely huge amounts of energy have been transferred. We, all the 99 percent of humans, are carrying around all this energy as the result of the 'slings and arrows of outrageous fortune' that turns out to be neither outrageous nor fortune, but rather the deliberate accumulated acts of a small cadre of people over a very long time indeed. All of our wounds, physical and emotional, are energies seeking balance.

As some of the 1 percent must realize, the redress of all that energy coming back onto a fractionally small portion of the populace will undoubtedly be a stamina and character testing experience. Thus their fears to accept their fate, and their desperate attempts to delay their personal experience of this pending energy transfer..........

However, recognizing that energy transfer math applies, the equation comes down to this:
a whole planetary populace, full of rage, frustration, desperation, and pain has initiated an energy transfer onto a very small number of very guilty fuckers.

Most of these pissed off people ...... will be quite happy to transfer all the energy received over their lives back onto the guilty fuckers. Since there are actual billions of pissed off people, the very guilty fuckers are going to be on the receiving end of one hell of an energy transfer.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Knowing something of the technologies involved, it is highly unlikely that they can access a human brain by electromagnetic induction. People do not store their information in the same structures; the brain works by creating redundant patterns from life experience. To generate the same patterns to the point were they could be isolated in many people, one would have to have identical life experience--which is not the case, even for the Doublemint twins.

Now they do have equipment to stimulate the bones in the brain to make you hear voices and they can induce base emotions (fight or flight) by stimulating the primitive portions of the brain (like a computer's BIOS, because they are initially loaded from decompressing race-specific DNA), but I don't see any viable way to access the information in the neocortex. The placement is just too random, and that is where we store all our higher concepts.
JohnConner wrote:As soon as I hit post, it occurred to me that there would likely be a massive karmic retribution for taking over so many people's minds. In our current paradigm we are choosing to be mechanisms of our own servitude.
Karma only applies to those in the cycle of reincarnation. If you did not reincarnate, but just downloaded into a new body like a Cylon, would you care about karma?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:23 pm

It seems so boring to keep transferring your consciousness to a new body like a Cylon.
It's kind of fun to have the memory wipe at birth - it's more challenging.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:16 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:It seems so boring to keep transferring your consciousness to a new body like a Cylon.
It's kind of fun to have the memory wipe at birth - it's more challenging.
How would you know if it is even more challenging to download ones consciousness into a new body than having the old way to do it?

I mean it could be more challenging, because we dont know how it would be like to remember last used body, atleast I dont. Just a thought. Actually I've been thinking this kind of thing many years before that how would I be like if I was to reborn into another body and still retain my current knowledge and memories.