Accesing Every Human brain by electromagnetic induction

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: Accesing Every Human brain by electromagnetic induction

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:06 am

This transferring of consciousness from body to body without the memory wipe as opposed to the memory wipe is what the Galactic Game that's being played out here on this planet is all about. I suggest you have a look at the Matrix V books which are about this. If you do, I would also add that the author has pointed out that his books are not for everybody; having been written for people in the second category, who have reached a late stage of their incarnation cycle. (This is NOT an insult nor am I being patronising - I do get accused of this whenever I say this - it's just what the author emphasises).

There are 3 books, which are very long (600+ pages) and there's an awful lot of updates. They don't sell them any more but I'll PM you the link for the bootleg copies if you're interested. There are some at scribd.com but I don't think they have the Gold edition of Book 1 (which is the recommended edition) nor books 2 and 3, though I could be wrong here.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Ok

Is there a nice summary you have come across of what is going on ?

a good one ?

I mean 600 pages ?

I have those but ,I dont have the time to read them .

In a nutshell what is going on ?

Which is the best theory out there in your opinion ?

With evidence-proof that is

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:36 am

daniel wrote: Karma only applies to those in the cycle of reincarnation. If you did not reincarnate, but just downloaded into a new body like a Cylon, would you care about karma?
Interesting I had not thought about it in those terms. I suppose my expectations was that there is still some recourse for their actions and that they would be violating too much free will be simply commandeering the human biology. I suppose they do not suffer during 'reincarnation' if they are just body snatchers. Would you say the process is congruent with what Fritz Springmeyer talks about in Illuminati mind control, where a child is prepared to be inhabited through intensive conditioning? Or are we talking about fully synthetic designer biology?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:14 pm

JohnConner wrote:Would you say the process is congruent with what Fritz Springmeyer talks about in Illuminati mind control, where a child is prepared to be inhabited through intensive conditioning? Or are we talking about fully synthetic designer biology?
If you do some digging, you will find that is the same process Tibetan llamas have done for centuries... they will transfer their consciousness into a young child of about 10, whom has spent his life preparing for it. It is done with the consent of the parents and the child, so there is no violation of free will (like the Trill on Deep Space Nine's Dax).

But I could see a large market for custom-designed bodies... just like the "gods" did!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:09 pm

The preparing for it, in this case I am assuming, is like what Fritz Springmeier talks about in Illuminati Mind Control. For anyone who hasn't read it:

http://www.emhdf.com/Monarch-mind-control.pdf

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:28 pm

JohnConner wrote:The preparing for it, in this case I am assuming, is like what Fritz Springmeier talks about in Illuminati Mind Control. For anyone who hasn't read it:

http://www.emhdf.com/Monarch-mind-control.pdf
Yeah, read that a few years ago, frightening stuff indeed when you consider the current monthly if not weekly shootings in the US. :shock:
Mengele sure got a promotion when he crossed the pond...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

kellsbells
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by kellsbells » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:26 pm

I have come across a "former light worker" that posted an article called "Why I am no longer call myself a lightworker" Part two has been published and everything he says rings true with me. I have always just wanted the truth and I believe he nails it.

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/ ... mment-8904

I have been reading everything that Wes Penre writes and he concludes the same thing as this guy - go check out his four "Levels of Learning" - this guy has been a wealth of information for me and it also rings true for me. http://wespenre.com/

Sorry don't know how to activate links and such on here. I have doing healings on myself utilizing the concepts Wes writes about in the final chapters of Level 3 where i healed myself on all timelines and dimensions. Too much to go into now (I'm at work "fucking the dog" as we say in Canada), but the bottom line is I no longer believe in karma and I will definitely try to escape the reincarnation cycle if possible. I also am having success reversing the aging process! Using orgasmic energy and reclaiming any energy lost during the eons, basically. If anyone want to know the method or technique I use PM me.

In any event i no longer feel afraid AT ALL now. I suggest you read the levels of learning in order rather than skipping around so that you get the most out of it.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:44 pm

kellsbells wrote:"fucking the dog" as we say in Canada
Haha, fourrer le chien à job...

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:58 pm

kellsbells wrote: I suggest you read the levels of learning in order rather than skipping around so that you get the most out of it.
Well, I've spent the last 3 days going over Wes's material (didnt know he added a 4th level) and I must say is it was quite an entertaining read but his views are an amalgam of various channelled sources which are regarded here as unreliable, to say the least. So En.ki is Lucifer/Thoth/Nergal and En.lil Archangel Mikael/Ninurta?
Hmmm, not sure what daniel thinks of this but regardless of who holds the good or bad title, the end of their meddling in our affairs is long overdue.

If either ever comes back, then watch what he does, not what he says...

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:29 pm

And if whateverhisnameis turns up, we have to demand that he shows he's on our side by killing off all the nasty freemasons who have been making our life hell on earth.
Plus he has to give us lots of goodies (free energy devices, cancel all debt, etc)
Plus we ain't signing any oaths.

Otherwise, he ain't our saviour.
He wouldn't be any way but if we play along, we get some good stuff out of his need to persuade us that he's our new god.

Then once we've taken him for all that he's got, tell him to piss off.

Think this will work?