Chem bombs now?

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Chem bombs now?

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:48 pm

I just think that calling it a bomb is a bit sensational... it doesn't look or act like one and compared to the footage of a weather balloon exploding, uploaded in 2010, it looks almost identical:

exploding weather balloon !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG7xFt1FpCc

Uploaded on 31 Aug 2010

this is video of an exploding weather balloon. i had seen a few explode through binoculars and a telescope, and my friends told me i was seeing things... they explode at dusk.

Category
Science & Technology
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:14 pm

You could be right.
I don't know anything about such matters.
Glad there's someone here who can tell.

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:55 pm

No not a weather balloon. Never is there liquids contained in the balloon

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 am

Evansville64 wrote:No not a weather balloon. Never is there liquids contained in the balloon
Usually weather balloons are filled with hydrogen or helium and maybe the "liquids" are just condensed water from air due to the rapid expansion of the balloon resulting to explosion, also there is the matter of the latex (in wikipedia they say the matter is latex), which it is made of and how it acts when broken suddenly, I have seen rubber balloons go "pop" and pieces fly all over which was seen in that video aswell. In any case this "chem bomb" seems to be utterly large with very little of actual matter or "chems" coming from it so, I very much doubt that it would be some actual chem bomb, since its easier just to spray it in air as aerosol and not explosion in kind. I really looks like latex balloon exploding, although I would like to know if it were descending or ascending when explosion occurred. It looked like descending and then exploded so this would indicate that it was not a weather balloon, since they explode high in about 20-40 km, where gases tend to expand beyond the limit of balloon material resulting explosion. Conclusion therefore is, that I cant be sure what it was, maybe just a regular balloon.

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:03 pm

That was a standard weather balloon. The skin is mylar. The instrument package tends to exotic like barillium.
I do not know why there is an explosion, I suspect a fail safe was activated. Usually, there is a small mylar parachute deployed, and the main drive, with an envelope to return to NOAA, lands safely. I know, I have found one, they send you a thank you note, and a Tshirt. Sometimes, they launch stuff into near orbit just to shoot down with particle beams, for target practice. Some stuff that rains down from that in chemtrail analysis seems to match the composition of the body of the stuff being launched. Of course, that would not be a conspiracy, just unintended, like some stupid funded black program to blow up stuff in the atmosphere, in case an actual spy craft comes sneaking around the labs.

At least, that is what happens around Los Alamos, and Sandia National Labs. Probably standard for any place with underground facilities.

You see, sometimes it is not what you think. They shoot an arrow, they know not where, just a target practice. Where stuff lands is another department, and different funding. Kind of like having a bunch of geeks plant mines, and losing the paperwork for those that move in later. They do not even keep track of nukes like they used to. Spy stuff tries to, but gets shot down. SNAFU. Not to mention what goes on underground, hermetically sealed madness.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:11 pm

That video looks a lot like what LoneBear described in his post on Antiquatis as UFOs over Salt Lake City, about the same time frame, seen by a lot of people.

UFOs over Salt Lake City

Got to wonder if other cities had weather balloons over them, during the same period.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii