A new book on chemtrails "The Sun Thief"

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
A new book on chemtrails "The Sun Thief"

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:50 pm

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/13/the-sun-thief/
The Sun Thief
In the genre of books called faction (fictional books with plots rooted in facts), The Sun Thief stands tall, as does Ms. Cara St. Louis-Farrelly. Her contribution to the thriller genre is only surpassed by the importance of her message – we are all under constant, deadly attack by our elected and appointed governmental officials.

The author says in the comments:
Cara St. Louis
January 16, 2014 - 11:57 am
I tell you exactly how nthey get on commercial airlines…wire for weire and tubwe for tube. You guys should read the book. It has tons of technical data like that in it…real, thoroughly vetted, aviation, tcutting edge materials, how, why, who…you guys should read the book.

From what she said in the comments, it has been a very tough, rough fight to get this book out
Cara St. Louis
January 14, 2014 - 2:35 am
Wanting very much to respond the the FB commenters above but am unable for some reason so here it is…This is a true story. My mother was slaughtered in a crosswalk for knowing too much. Bother or don’t bother, but a little respect for that sacrifice. Then the numerous attempts on me and mine and, the day I finished the book, my house burned to the ground. So read it or don’t aqlthough I hope many will have the guts to do so. But a little respect please. Cara St.Louis
Cara St. Louis
January 14, 2014 - 3:36 am
Thank you, yes, I should and I do try. You can imagine this is so personal. Fictionalized but true…she died in my arms, every bone in her body broken, and so forth. This woman essentially gave her life to get this story out. I watched my house and everything in it burn to the ground…It has been lifted up, I guess you could say…championed…in Germany, where the population was immediately interested. The powers that wish they were have tried their damndest to keep it away from the American public. Thanks to Duff and now Jack, it’ll breathe the sweet air. I hope.
Cara St. Louis
January 14, 2014 - 5:38 am
You should read the above. Plainly, it has not been communicated that this is a true story. My mother had a very high security clearance and was run down in the street on her way to church. She worked for Naval weapons, Operation Paperclip scientists etc. She died in my arms. I wrote the story and tried to make the book as helpful and interesting as possible so as to attract the broadest crowsd to the story and to the issue. The day I foinished the bvook my house burned to the ground. W£e, my family and I, have given everything we have and a woman gave her life to get the story of CHEMICAL GENOCIDE out. So sorry you have issues. Perhaps you’d care to read my story yourself. I hope you do.

lizard69

Re: A new book on chemtrails "The Sun Thief"

Post by lizard69 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:56 am

Thanks for sharing

These links are good to share with people wich arent aware(friends,family etc )

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/03 ... -part-two/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/27 ... -part-one/