This thought came to me

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

maeghan
Mage
Mage
This thought came to me

Post by maeghan » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:33 pm

What if the chemtrails and the GMO food ... what if they are putting it out there to prevent us from reaching our full potential?
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker

Re: This thought came to me

Post by pgolde » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:26 pm

I believe they are using everything at their disposal to keep us from reaching our full potential, since that is what they fear most, loss of control, loss of feeling elite, entitled. The food supply they made for us is devoid of any nutrition and getting worse with the gmo poisons added. Have you noticed the people in the supermarket lately? In battery carts, rotting in place while their baskets are loaded with diet soda and processed "food", people in their 40s and getting younger.
I have not figured out what drives the "elites" to do this to us.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:28 pm

I try to avoid going to the grocery store. I hate the florescent lights and everything about the place. Sensory overload.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:13 am

pgolde wrote:I believe they are using everything at their disposal to keep us from reaching our full potential, since that is what they fear most, loss of control, loss of feeling elite, entitled.
Exactly!
maeghan wrote:I try to avoid going to the grocery store. I hate the florescent lights and everything about the place. Sensory overload.
Aye, not a fan of them either!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker

Post by pgolde » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:15 am

maeghan wrote:I try to avoid going to the grocery store. I hate the florescent lights and everything about the place. Sensory overload.
Aye, not a fan of them either![/quote]

funny, reminds me of this tune, too high for the supermarket :shock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S4VsI78qG0
I am not fond of this version of consumer hell either but I have to feed my household. I do not have the luxury of dropping out completely since I have young children. I have minimized my time there, buying bulk and using farmers markets but some things I need at this point will force me there. I go with very specific purpose, tune out the noise and am in and out in record time.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:01 am

pgolde wrote: I go with very specific purpose, tune out the noise and am in and out in record time.
I'm lucky ... my husband goes, he's a chef. I rarely go with him. Ugh, can't stand the places.