Good slave.Obey

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

lizard69
Re: Good slave.Obey

Post by lizard69 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Lozion

The ganza man spoke again

Look bradda,who invited you again ,and you pumped up like a dick in this thread ?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:43 pm

lizard69 wrote:Lozion

The ganza man spoke again

Look bradda,who invited you again ,and you pumped up like a dick in this thread ?
Dude whats your problem, insulting people like that? You might want to cut down a bit on da weeeeed mon.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Dude Im just replying

The only time I started insulting ,if you recall ,is when I asked from Daniel to elaborate more on his opinion that orgonite doesnt work

Of course I never got a response from him (wich for me says it all )

From that moment various members started the attack on me...so its the other way around dude

And as a closure,I would like to add this :

If you cant handle some tension-contradiction-duality etc then maybe you should start wondering where it all comes from

I have done my homework,so I dont need to prove-apologize or anything to anyone.

Can you grasp that last one ?

And do you think that I smoke weed ??? Well who told ya that in the first place ? Ehhh ??? I did
If I hadnt ,you wouldnt mention it

So ,for your information I smoke once per month or something like that ...so in other words gibberish again (im beeing the scapegoat ,and your shrink ....(just by answering back to you )At least I confront you directly not like Mr Daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Warning: OFF TOPIC! OFF TOPIC!!!

Message to any reptilians and reptilian hybrids who read my messages: Remember your soul is NOT immortal and when you guys are caught there's a darn good chance it may be erased. Since you are a native, they can't kick you off the planet but they are not interested in any solutions which allow the possibility of re-offending, so soul dissolution will most definitely be considered.

Too bad :)
Tee hee

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:44 pm

...not hungry anymore...

lizard69 wrote:Dude Im just replying

The only time I started insulting ,if you recall ,is when I asked from Daniel to elaborate more on his opinion that orgonite doesnt work

Of course I never got a response from him (wich for me says it all )

From that moment various members started the attack on me...so its the other way around dude

And as a closure,I would like to add this :

If you cant handle some tension-contradiction-duality etc then maybe you should start wondering where it all comes from

I have done my homework,so I dont need to prove-apologize or anything to anyone.

Can you grasp that last one ?

And do you think that I smoke weed ??? Well who told ya that in the first place ? Ehhh ??? I did
If I hadnt ,you wouldnt mention it

So ,for your information I smoke once per month or something like that ...so in other words gibberish again (im beeing the scapegoat ,and your shrink ....(just by answering back to you )At least I confront you directly not like Mr Daniel
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:38 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Warning: OFF TOPIC! OFF TOPIC!!!

Message to any reptilians and reptilian hybrids who read my messages: Remember your soul is NOT immortal and when you guys are caught there's a darn good chance it may be erased. Since you are a native, they can't kick you off the planet but they are not interested in any solutions which allow the possibility of re-offending, so soul dissolution will most definitely be considered.

Too bad :)
Tee hee

I maybe able to offer assistance after all.

My family tree is connected to Vlad the impaler(connected to >>(do your research)) ...Long distance though ..Does that make me a reptilian dude ??? Thus my nickname ? Thus my understanding of their motives etc ?

Dunno

Let me know if you want to find out

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Thanks for the offer but nah.
I'm busy on a project
You're related to Prince Charles in the UK then 'cos he can trace his ancestry to old Vlad
Everyone has bit of reptilian genes in them so hey, we're all related.
Hi cuz!

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:52 am

Im here if you later wanna dwelve more into

A book that helped me(and read 3 times) : Barbara Band Clow :The Pleiadian agenda

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Hey Guys,

(Sigh...)

Lizard69, this forum has never been moderated to the point of censoring anything or anyone. Having said that, this forum has never been a place to vent ill mannered approaches, or serve as as an outlet for controversy, regardless of its context or perception.

My observation of this forum in general, is that nearly everyone sees the value of the "rapport exchange", and likewise most thus far have refrained from the temptation of personal attack and attempts of engaging in "rival controversy".

It is my hope that you can refrain from further and future attempts to engage in rival-rous "pokes", regardless of your perception or opinion of the person on the other end.

daniel does not ignore you, but rather chooses not to fuel your nonsense in these instances by simply removing engagement to it.

Thanks in advance for your consideration of this.

Aaron

logey
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by logey » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Thanks, Aaron. well said.