Good slave.Obey

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

lizard69
Good slave.Obey

Post by lizard69 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:22 am

Its clear to me that the spraying over Athens' sky ,the last week or so ,was engineered to condition the "slaves"

Sunny day today.Completely clear sky.Blue .Crystal clear

Weekend ...the slaves have to be happy and rewarded..spend some cash ..go out and have some fun

This occured some 4 or 5 years ago also.Every weekend during some season(dont recall well.Must have been autumn-winter for sure Have the dates somewhere on another pc(astrological observations) ) this was ongoing.Shitty weather during the week and Saturday,Sunday marvelous weather

2 days ago I was so cold that y jaw were trembling .my teeth were playing castanets

Also during the last days,after dawn ,constant patrols from helicopters over Athens (sucking out remaining chems ??? )

Who else noticed that in their cities ?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Good slave.Obey

Post by Ilkka » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:49 am

Dont know much about "good slaves" getting better weather here in Finland, but its been "warm" winter here only -4 now and yesterday was on +4 (degrees Celsius of course). Dont know about the chemtrails since the sun shines below tree line so cant really make out if its been shielded. So its pretty miserable here as every winter, because of the lack of sun light.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:23 am

I don't think the chemtrails are for enforcing feel good and subservient responses from the population. It's more likely for killing them off as described in this article:
http://www.reallibertymedia.com/2013/11 ... al-system/
Officially it is said to be a sprayer for oil dispersant. That was the second explanation. The first was that it was a big crop duster. The company realized the workers weren't buying that, and laughing about it. They knew enough about aircraft to know that was impossible. So they changed the story. The supervisors in the plant call it a nigger-killer. (assholes!) The aircraft is going to be sent to Africa when it leaves this facility. When this facility was leased by another company, I worked there for 15 years. There was another aircraft that came through there years ago that requested BLOOD RESISTANT CARPET!!! The scary thing is, there was carpet like that available. Now you tell me why they would know they would need blood resistant carpet ahead of time??? Anyway, I just thought it was noteworthy that this plane was also bound for Africa.
Anyway, the plantation is about to rise up and string the owners/foremen by their goolies.
So hah! to your "Good slaves, obey".
It's going to be more like a midget waving a white flag to a lot of rottweilers baying for blood.
http://thehealthynews.net/police-in-tha ... rotestors/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jqzUX8fkMk

I've been listening to a show where Kerry Cassidy was talking about the Aldebarans having cut a deal long ago with various governments under which Africa will be depopulated and 1 billion plus of these Aldebarans will be moving in (kind of explains why the Chinese have been building these ghost cities in Africa). If that is proved to be true, those Aldebarans are in very deeeeeeeeep doo doo. So those freemason agents who monitor this board can go report this back to their masters (but they should have got this message by now since all my emails are read by their agents). They are in BIG trouble.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:58 am

chems are custom made for each city ,town ,village

Athenians are "addicted" to the SUN

Control that and you have them ...they dont give a rats ass whether this and that ,as long as they can escape the scene(Athens) during weekends

So I insist .I dont know why you brought up the cops in these demonstrations-manifestations. Personally I dont give a fuck what others do around the world...really .Good for them .

Please stick to the topic of this thread .(which is weather modification for conditioning)

Thank you

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:06 am

lizard69 wrote:Personally I dont give a fuck what others do around the world...really .Good for them .
Then I would like to know why you are here. If you don't give a fuck what others do around the world then it sounds like you are service to self path.
lizard69 wrote: Please stick to the topic of this thread .(which is weather modification for conditioning)

Thank you
Really? I've noticed that you like to start threads. I read them and they don't have much substance. Do you like hearing yourself talk? Or in this case, do you like making posts filled with theories or things that really don't have much to them.

I'm sorry, I read your posts and it gives me bad vibes; I'm being blunt and honest.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:35 am

tough shit for the bad vibes..

In order to feel something from outside you have to have it inside.....so i guess the bad vibes are within ...i wont be your scapegoat mate .sorry .

you have been pampered a lot ..time to wake up

1 ...2.....3 wake up from your trance

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:41 am

lizard69 wrote:tough shit for the bad vibes..

In order to feel something from outside you have to have it inside.....so i guess the bad vibes are within ...i wont be your scapegoat mate .sorry .

you have been pampered a lot ..time to wake up

1 ...2.....3 wake up from your trance
You guess wrong, I see your name and read your posts. Pampered? Time to wake up? :|

you made a post here and got a response ...
Evansville64 wrote:Well this made my day.. :(
I already knew this..
I sure wish I could afford to escape :cry:
ENOUGH WITH THIS BULLSHIT
Here's another reaction to one of your posts:
infinity wrote:Yawn.

What's all this about - for you? Why are you on these forums? To pick fights?

So boring.

We're not on these forums to give each other grief or play cowboys and crooks. We're here to give each other something of value.

Sorry, I'm not going to play. I don't like being the cowboy or the crook. I'll be the guy that picks all the dead bodies for their wallets, shoes and jackets when they dun fighting and tell my friends around the campfire how hilarious it was watching the kids play with their toys, thinking it gave them power when all it did was convince them to give all their power away - to their toys. And in the end lie there dead, naked, and powerless. They overrated their dignity, I would say.

Oh and I'd take the horses too.

Please continue...
and another reaction:
Ilkka wrote:I've been on forums where kids like to troll on other people just for kicks and they still do it atleast on one of the finnish "board" sites. Didnt knew it would reach this site aswell, but here we are times are changeging and people keep aging, some change more quickly than others some not so fast, but tend to keep on those old "habits" very close and that is what is dragging them and it keeps creating friction that makes the individual more and more grouchy the more time keeps going on the unease keeps rising, untill old habits are gone or individual dies. I simply cant get any "kicks" from trolling people maybe I'm too old for that thing already. Thats how simple I see these things.
you react with this:
lizard69 wrote:so my turn Ilkka

I am 100% convinced that you are dump

Thats how simple I see these things.
and Djchrismac says it perfectly:
Djchrismac wrote: Look dude the way I see things here is that we have a great community of people on this forum who are all looking for answers and have found an amazing source of knowledge from Daniel, Bruce and others here and we're just trying to make sense of everything. We don't hang on their every word, we question them when we need to and not everyone agrees with everything they say. A lot of us have been on here for more than a year, sharing experiences and bouncing ideas off each other.

You have come out of the blue and started talking up lots of stuff that I for one am not too sure about, orgonite being an example. I see this advertised on some websites and hear stories of it working along with people being able to clear out chemtrails by zapping it with crystal lasers or with their mind and don't get me wrong, I know we all have this potential, but I don't see any real evidence of this working, if it did why are chemtrail activists not deploying them everywhere? It's the sort of thing the silver legion comes out with, and who are they really?
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:36 am

I concur with maeghan, your attitude contributes nothing of value to the forum. Case in point, you challenged daniel on the orgone thread and he refused the bait.
This forum is not about confrontation or competition. Its about rapport between people, in case you haven't noticed. :roll:

Dont like it? There's plenty of chemtrails out there who await your powers...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Then I would like to know why you are here. If you don't give a fuck what others do around the world then it sounds like you are service to self path.

Look at the structure of your sentence here.>>>

Then I would like to know why you are here

I dont really care what you want to know first of all .I am not obliged to answer to you ,but I did cause I pitty you big time slave

If you don't give a fuck what others do around the world then it sounds like you are service to self path

Hmmm.You have powers.You assume .hmmm.maybe after all you arent a slave .good for you ,and good luck by the way

Really? I've noticed that you like to start threads. I read them and they don't have much substance. Do you like hearing yourself talk? Or in this case, do you like making posts filled with theories or things that really don't
have much to them.

What is this ...I mean really, just by replying to you, I do an act of LOVE .Cant you see that ??? You are too dump honestly ...better go and play some music ,and with your cat

I'm sorry, I read your posts and it gives me bad vibes; I'm being blunt and honest.

Well I answered to that in previous post (oh my god...so dump conversation im having with you .really )

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:04 pm

You guess wrong, I see your name and read your posts. Pampered? Time to wake up?

you made a post here and got a response ...

DOnt get it here .You are too dump after all to continue answering to your posts .Please do not refer again to me .Can you do that ? Can you do your thing ? Go and play the piano with your cat ?

ps are you gay ? Cause you give me that vibe ? (well since you dont want to take responsibility for your emotions ,thoughts and blame me for your low life ,then I take it that is safe r me to say this .Are you a gay in the closet ? As I told you ,I get those vibes from you )