Few good things for Chemtrail/Vaccine/GMO toxicity cleasing

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Jorgasm
Muggle
Muggle
Few good things for Chemtrail/Vaccine/GMO toxicity cleasing

Post by Jorgasm » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:03 am

We all know the burden of toxicity put on all of our brains and bodies through vaccines/chemtrail dumps/gmo food/fluoridated water/and plenty other illegal methods. Being employed at a nutrition store and having access to many new breakthrough and suppressed medicines, I thought it would be helpful to share some good products and minerals that can help anyone suffering from Autism/Alzheimers/Fibro and Chronic Fatigue and plenty of other ailments:

Chlorine Dioxide
This is a basic mineral that helps to oxidize any acidic, positively charged pathogens and cells in our bodies. Which pathogens and cells are positively charged and acidic? All the them. Lovely. Chlorine dioxide (also called MMS) is a solution that will steal the electrons and oxidize any cells it comes in contact with, whether its an AIDS virus, mycoplasma, cancer cell, heavy metal, almost anything in our body that is not suppose to be there. Amazingly, it will not touch our bodies cells because our body cells are alkaline with a ph above 7 and are negatively charged. There are different protocols and different methods to get into your body, whether you drink, inhale, use topically or even skit it up your rear. Jim Humble originally formulated this for internal use and his website has all kinds of details on it. http://www.jimhumble.biz

PCA

PCA is a cellular detoxification formula created by Jim Cole and his company Maxam Nutraceutics. It took 20 years to create, but the wait was well worth the finished product. It is essentially a blend of over 400 various microorganisms that work in sync with our body to chelate unwanted nutrients out of our bodies. Dont be afraid of the microorganisms, keep in mind that out of 100 trillions cells in our body, 90 trillion of those arent ours. Your health depends on how good vs. bad ones you have out of those 90 trillion. This product that you simply spray under your tongue twice a day and uses the strongest of the good guy bacteria to chelate unwanted pollutants out of our bodies. While normal chelation therapies use acids that only form an ionic bond with any heavy metal/pollutant/toxin in our bodies that can easily be broken and remove some good minerals as well, this products form an ionic, covalent, and hydrogen bonds with bad molecules and leave our cells totally fine. This product works best for situations where environmentals toxicity is suspect, I recommend this to people with Fibromyalgia/CFS, Autism, Alzheimers, and just about anyone else for a good cleanse to get out all that vaccine/chemtrail shit.

Turkey Tail

Turkey tail is a medicinal mushroom that has been used in China for thousands of years. This won't make you see pretty colors or anything, but it will do an amazing job at bolstering your immune system and cleansing out the liver. The polysaccharides in the mycelium of the mushrooms help our bodies Natural Killer cells and T-Cells to enhance their function and do work on viruses living within us, especially the viruses that can cause cancer. The wild mushroom can be boiled or it can be bought in a capsule or liquid extract form. I take a daily blend of mushrooms to strengthen my immune system throughout the winter months, and I take the Cordyceps mushroom to increase bloodflow and oxygen uptake of my lungs during weight training and running.

Just a few of my favorite things to strengthen the immune system and help detoxification. If anyone has some deeper questions or wants to know where to get any of these just send me a message. Didnt try to come across sales-y at all, Ive just seen great success with all of these with many customers that I get. Cheers!

-J

admin

Re: Few good things for Chemtrail/Vaccine/GMO toxicity cleas

Post by admin » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:38 am

This is a very interesting post to me. I have been using the MMS2 protocol for over a year now and it works beautifully.

The MMS2 is Hypochlorus acid created from mixing calcium hypochlorite with distilled or purified water to form hypochlorus acid. The protocol Jim originally came out with is simply taking the actual calcium hypochlorite crystals in gel gaps and swallowing them orally with at least 8 oz of water. This works fine for me and I have learnt how to do with any nasia or headaches that come about from not drinking enough water or having too high an acid level in the body. BUT, taking these gel caps orally does not work with my 4 year old daughter. As such, I have been experimenting for a year now by simply spraying the hypochlorus acid directly on her skin twice a day as maintenance and it works like a charm! (I will increase to 3 or 4 times a day or I think she is coming down with something)

My daughter has only been sick one time in the last year, which is an amazing result itself as prior to my using this MMS2 protocol on her, she used to get chronic bronchitis, sinus infections, sometimes pneumonia very frequently. And of course the medial establishment wants to pump her full of antibiotics that wreak havic on her gastrointestinal tract to the point she would have to be hospitalized from severe gas and bloating that got so bad once we were scared to death it would rupture her intestines! After this experience, I had had enough of the BS from the establishment and have not given her antibiotics since.

2 weeks ago, she had a fever for 3 days, coughing, and some light mucus from her now. She had caught a virus of some sort. I sprayed fresh hypochlorus acid on her skin heavily 4 times a day and also gave her a saline solution mask treatment 3 times a day. After 3 days, the fever broke and she returned to normal. No trip to the pediatrician and NO ANTIBIOTICS!

I would be very interested in learning more about these other 2 protocols you mentioned above. I will PM you for more info.

Thanks for the great post.

Jorgasm
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Jorgasm » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:07 am

I love when awakened customers come in talking about the Faster Death Administration and how doctors wouldn't know water if they fell out of a boat, It almost makes me giddy. And when sick people come in I try my hardest to get them on MMS. I have complete faith in this little mineral, I've seen a few of stage 4 cancers cured with it.

I never recommend antibiotics, they only give the virus or bacteria a chance to mutate and become more virulent. Kill all your bodies good microflora too, %80 of the immune system in from the gut.

Did you ever try the liquid MMS (mixing Citric Acid with Sodium Chlorite) as well? Its a great way to get in into your system internally and if she has pneumonia you can mix the liquid in a glass and she can deeply inhale to get it right into her lungs. There's a topical method with the liquid too.

I can send you plenty of good info on all kinds of things, it would be my pleasure!

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Another product I would add to the wonderful arsenal spoken of here is a nanotechnology colloidal silver. It is a silver that that comes both in liquid and gel that are nano particulates that have been zapped with 10,000 volts of electricity. Regular colloidal silver which is easily made and effective in its own way apparently kills harmful bacteria, yeast or fungi, molds etc basically one cell per silver particle. Regular colloidal silver has one electron circling the silver nucleus in a proteinaceous shell that reacts with one microbe very effectively. The silver can remain in the body and over years and with an extreme amount of use the user can or might get argyria.

The nanotech silver has a charged nano particle that has 2 electrons circulating around it. When this particle comes in contact with the pathogen, it kills it, and then like a catalyst, produces another electron that was just lost in the exchange with that pathogen. This way one particle of many can continue until it is eliminated within 24 hours of ingesting it.

Antibiotics work on a lock and key basis. They get inside the cell through the membrane enzymatically and kill whatever gets in its path. The microbes evolve and no longer allow the the key of the antibiotic to fit the lock to the cell membrane rendering the antibiotic useless after that. Pharmacy companies come up with new antibiotics and then the microbes evolve again becoming more and more resistant to the "medicines". A great way to create super bugs. Also, antibiotics do not work on viruses at all.

The nanotech silver works in a whole different manner that does not cause the microbes and pathogens to mutate. The electron that has to get replaced I mentioned earlier, comes in contact with the microbe pulls an electron from the cell membrane and like a balloon...POP! The harmful pathogens and microbes have a single layer cell membrane. Our good microbes on the other hand, have a multi layer cell membrane so even if they come in contact with these silver particles it does not harm them. Oh yes, I mentioned viruses earlier too. With viruses, the energy field that is created by zapping the nano particle causes the RNA of the virus to bind up and roll in on itself so it can not take over a cell and start replicating.

The silver does have an Achilles heel in that it cannot be taken with anything that has chloride in it. If you would like to know more about this product PM me. Thanks for listening (reading).