Time For Changes In Our Sun?

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Time For Changes In Our Sun?

Post by daniel » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:29 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:52 pm
daniel, would blue blocker sunglasses be the most suitable protection for our eyes?
We can't all walk around with welder's goggles.
No, UV-B and UV-C are outside the band of protection.

Though I would advise drinking aloe vera juice regularly, as it is natural uv blocker.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Thanks daniel.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Lost Benefits from the Sun

Post by daniel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:34 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:26 pm
Thanks daniel.
I just found out yesterday that both X-rays and UV radiation, from the sun, are actually GOOD for you and the blocking/lack thereof is what seems to be causing a large number of mental and emotional disorders.

From what I was told (by experts in the field that basically lost their jobs for talking about it) was that we WERE constantly bombarded by low-energy X-rays from the sun over the course of the day. It appears that these X-rays increase intelligence over time. Even the use of CRTs (television, monitors) was providing that intellectual boost.

Back in the days prior to artificial lighting, people spent a lot of time outside, getting sunlight, along with the UV, onto their skin and directly into their eyes. Turns out this stimulates several of the organs in the middle of the brain causing them to trigger stem cell production, and thus significantly improve the body's ability to repair itself. And I'd also like to point out that stem cells replace cells that have had their telomeres shortened to the point of non-reproduction, keeping people younger.

Since they started blocking UV and X-rays with chemtrail shielding, we are no longer getting these health benefits from our sun, which is causing increasing mental and emotional problems. And now that we've junked the CRTs and have switched to plasma/LED everything, not only have those health benefits been lost, but they are now operating in reverse... the more you stare at an LED device, the worse you become--both health-wise and the lowering of intelligence. (Quite honestly, seems rather obvious when I look around these days).

I am going to investigate this in more detail, but from the "photon 2.0" research on the RS2 forum, this seems very likely to be true.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: Lost Benefits from the Sun

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:11 am

daniel wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:34 pm
I just found out yesterday that both X-rays and UV radiation, from the sun, are actually GOOD for you and the blocking/lack thereof is what seems to be causing a large number of mental and emotional disorders.

From what I was told (by experts in the field that basically lost their jobs for talking about it) was that we WERE constantly bombarded by low-energy X-rays from the sun over the course of the day. It appears that these X-rays increase intelligence over time. Even the use of CRTs (television, monitors) was providing that intellectual boost.

Back in the days prior to artificial lighting, people spent a lot of time outside, getting sunlight, along with the UV, onto their skin and directly into their eyes. Turns out this stimulates several of the organs in the middle of the brain causing them to trigger stem cell production, and thus significantly improve the body's ability to repair itself. And I'd also like to point out that stem cells replace cells that have had their telomeres shortened to the point of non-reproduction, keeping people younger.

Since they started blocking UV and X-rays with chemtrail shielding, we are no longer getting these health benefits from our sun, which is causing increasing mental and emotional problems. And now that we've junked the CRTs and have switched to plasma/LED everything, not only have those health benefits been lost, but they are now operating in reverse... the more you stare at an LED device, the worse you become--both health-wise and the lowering of intelligence. (Quite honestly, seems rather obvious when I look around these days).

I am going to investigate this in more detail, but from the "photon 2.0" research on the RS2 forum, this seems very likely to be true.
Now that is very intriguing... add in the sun being blocked at sunrise and sunset every day (blocking the light used by sungazers), rubber soles preventing earthing and the constant bombardment of EM radiation all around us and we are being cut off from nature and that which sustains us in ways we have yet to fully understand.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you find out. It looks like our best option for the future is to shun all new tech and stay in nature as much as possible while we wait for the inevitable transhuman take over... well I'll be ready for them!

:D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

tymeflyz
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tymeflyz » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:55 am

Daniel I would appreciate you thoughts & expertise on the following;
Suspicious0bservers
Earth Catastrophe Cycle | SOLAR MICRONOVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTUJ7GtEx0Y

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:08 am

tymeflyz wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:55 am
Daniel I would appreciate you thoughts & expertise on the following;
Suspicious0bservers Earth Catastrophe Cycle | SOLAR MICRONOVA
I had not even heard of "micronovas" until this, so I'll analyze with respect to the Reciprocal System...

First, their time scales are wrong, as we already know. Carbon dating is a very unreliable method, as the amount of C14 constantly changes in the atmosphere. It is only useful for a few thousand years--not 12000+ years.

You have to understand that in the Reciprocal System, stars don't work the way you've been told... there are two types, stars that form from matter condensing in space (A component, which start out as red giants, then heat and condense to the main sequence) and stars that form from matter condensing in time (B component, which start out as "black holes," then cool and expand to the main sequence). Simply put, a "B" star is an inside-out "A" star, so its density gradient is backwards--the highest density is on the outside, with a soft, chewy center of light gasses, kind of like a Tootsie-pop.

Recurrent nova are a "natural consequence" of the Reciprocal System for "B component" stars. Here is Dewey Larson's comments on the nova, from his 1959 book, The Structure of the Physical Universe, chapter 35, "Stellar Evolution":
Dewey B. Larson wrote:Ultimately, however, the continued expansion in the interior of the white dwarf star eliminates the empty time between the atoms in this region and the thermal forces begin to build up a gas pressure. When this pressure is high enough the compressed gas breaks through the overlying material in the manner of a gas bubble forcing its way through a liquid, and the hot material makes its appearance at the surface of the star, increasing the luminosity by a factor which may be as high as 50,000. Within a short time the relatively small amount of ejected material cools by radiation and the star gradually returns to its original status. In this condition it is rather inconspicuous and the first observed events of this kind were thought to involve the formation of entirely new stars, as a result of which the inappropriate term nova has been applied to this phenomenon.

From the foregoing description it is apparent that the nova explosion is another periodic event. As soon as one gas bubble is ejected, the compressive and thermal forces in the interior begin working toward development of a successor. Since the gravitational forces within the star are gradually expanding it toward the gravitational normal represented by the main sequence (that is, they are drawing the constituent atoms closer together in time), the additional expansion required to cause the nova explosion is correspondingly reduced as the star grows older and this reduces the time interval between explosions. The first event of this kind may not occur for millions of years after the original formation of the white dwarf star, but as the star approaches closer to the main sequence the time interval decreases, and some novae have repeated in less than 100 years. Furthermore, there is a special kind of variable star which has all of the earmarks of a small scale nova. This stellar class, of which U Geminorum is the type star, follows the nova pattern in miniature with a very much shorter period, ranging from about a year downward. The U Geminorum stars are reported to be slightly under-luminous for their spectral type; that is, they are somewhat below the main sequence on the H-R diagram, which is just where they belong if they are nearing the end of the white dwarf stage. The long period novae lie still farther down on the H-R diagram and are reported to have densities in the neighborhood of 100 times the solar density. From this it would appear that such stars as Sirius B are still in the early white dwarf stage and have a long way to go before they reach the nova phase.
The gas pressure builds up because the B star has that hard shell... it needs enough pressure to rupture the shell and escape, then the gas burns (flare) and bits get flung off (debris cloud).

The micro-nova would just be a dwarf star that is approaching the main sequence, where it's running out of gas and can't "burp" as loudly as when it was a baby. I would also suspect that a cometary impact, such as we see frequently happening on our sun, might trigger a micro-nova, knocking out some gas early on before the main burp is ready.

Since our sun is an "A component" star, it doesn't do that... we're just stuck with solar flares. The "B component" in our solar system are the planets... and when they "burp," they cause an expansion event and pole shift.

It only took conventional astronomers 60 years to "discover" what the Reciprocal System predicted... and they STILL don't understand how it works! Give 'em another 60 years, I guess! :D

tymeflyz
Seeker
Seeker

Post by tymeflyz » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:51 am

Thanks..
The mention of nasa involvement suggested I should wait for the disney version the real event/truth..lol
The lyin-king cz the flat eart!
OH Boy The koolaid is strong now-a-days.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:58 pm

It is interesting that the last comment made on that video was that man had "less than 30 years left"...

A while back, I made this Facebook post... "23 years" is "less than 30"!
EndOfHumanity.jpg
EndOfHumanity.jpg (29.62KiB)Viewed 48958 times
Make room for the Vogon constructor fleet!

binra
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by binra » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:38 pm

I see a convergence that is drawing to a synchronicity or indeed 'reset'.
In terms of our Sun recently - I also feel it fiercer and brighter.
I haven't any means to prove it but my own experience which can result from a change in my sensitivity - but I tend to see the low Solar activity as part of the Galactic/Solar/Planetary circuit - and so our our electric field or plasmasphere is weaker allowing more Cosmic rays to reach us - and perhaps a breaking down of a self-protective bubble consciousness.

I am reminded of something I heard that dramatised the way the adaptation or identity in ego, reacts to incoming light:

"The light is coming! The light is coming! Cover your eyes! The light is coming! All of what we have learned and achieved in the dark will be lost! Cover your eyes! The light is coming! Cover your eyes! Cover your eyes!".

I have sun gazed before I knew there was such a thing - but serendipitously - rather than as a discipline. There is a way of approaching - or opening a relationship that applies to everything, but some things are rightly protected by a 'warning' as a reminder to approach receptively and not projectively. Because that was intuitive to me I didn't realise when I suggested my then wife also look with me one evening. She simply looked straight at it and triggered all her fears around doing so and so pained herself in a reinforcement of taboo. It wasn't a matter of damage - but of being unprepared.

"The force that sends a prepared man straight to Heaven is the same force that sends an unprepared man straight to hell".
(Paraphrased from some Eastern text). Insofar as we are 'prepared' or adapted to darkness which in spiritual terms I see as a conflicted and effectively blocked channel of expression, we are lack and need driven or 'fear-defined'. Even when we overlay wishful thinking of a well intentioned positive, it is serving the role of hiding or protecting our awareness from the 'undercurrents' of disturbance that we automatically seek to minimise or escape by means that are indeed 'lather, rinse and obey or the repetitive persistence in forms of self-evasion that we may not realise as such because they give us a role we are willing to buy into and identify in.

How do we make relationship with ET - on any level?
On one level its is already running as a natural facet of our consciousness - but 'defined or filtered and limited through the 'self-protective bubble' of a compartmentalised or segregative mind. A 'private agenda' that seeks and finds other private agenda to join in self reinforcing entanglements that replicate our archetypal patterns of 'separation drama'.

In our relatively recent prehistory - also called the Mythic Era or the Age of the Gods, are a number of 'Suns' or Gods for each age - which are not huge tracts of kalpas (though these are of course not denied to have passed), but associated with specific and actual Planetary and Cosmic events - both awesome and catastrophic. Mountains raised, moved, or lowered, blasted by thunderbolts (of planetary plasma discharge; not thunder as we know it) - and thus 'rained with fire and rock'. Cataclysmic floods, and changes to the perspective and constellation of looking up.

My sense is that the ages that ended in the past were 'physically' activated and activating events (but I hold the physical within the Mind of One - and were terraforming and terror -forming both.

Mind control is the outcome of a fractured mind and can also be seen as creating the structural limitation within which to explore and experience a sense of separation from All That Is - as a collective journey of Forgetting under the emulation and drive of power setting forth, and the fragmentation from the resulting 'attack' set in motion a cascade of action-reaction that is in many ways a state of paralysis - masked as an evolutionary pinnacle perhaps.

So I have a sense that just as the abused learns by demonstration and experience, so are we reenacting the end of THIS age UNTO OURSELVES - and that the revealing of the mind of deceits behind the terror symbols, is in sync with a Cosmic reconnection. Of course. To arrive at our starting place and know it for the first time (T.S Elliot).

However, I also see that I am being on purpose with who I recognise and resonate with being - and that under the same situation, different people interpret from conflicted purposes to see everything fearfully, and invest in that perception/belief by acting from it as true. However, I also see that the unprepared man or woman is given a crash course in self-forgiveness - though it may seem to be a call to intensify war or a call to give up to death - spiritually - and therefore clinging on in hollow forms of cynicism and despair.

So indeed prepare to live, by living this day well - and give welcome and appreciation for the moment of noticing, as well as a willingness to see what seems to be an insane world, with new eyes.

Is the geo-engineering an apocalyptic fear in the 'shepherds' or a mitigation of the 'crash course' in sudden shift to multidimensional Consciousness - from which the 'earthbound' mind recoils. as always there are a range of perception-beliefs such that truth is never FORCED upon us. This is how we recognize truth - for being entirely without conflict or coercion.

Are there evil or anti-life agenda set on destroying the Earth?
Or are the distortions of pain and rage set into vengeance on life as a betrayal and denial.
There is an Ancient hatred in the heart of humankind - and a fragment in us all,
Sufficient unto the day be the evils thereof - says to me - trust the timing or synchronicity of your being. Running ahead will 'come last' because each step is in timing for the revealing of one mind to Itself. Not of making it so - but of revealing the already true to a willingness to accept and share it.

Disclosure
Well there is more and more being stuffed under Notional Security - such as to leave us with mainstream mind-death or paranoia without grounding - unless we recognize in a world of lies, we cannot think or act reliably without grounding the mind in the heart and the heart in the embodiment. So intentionally or otherwise, the conditions are 'evolving' the field expression.

Is the alien agenda backwards too?
Are we the 'aliens' who have become strangers to our Self, and our 'Space Brothers' or higher dimensional threshold archetypture.

Is there a double side to every experience? Such that a lie, believed made truth seem evil? And an evil, true?

Because the 'crash course' is ON - and disturbance is active - i feel to trust into speaking of what may be disturbing to consider - but I also trust that no one will want to read or will understand anything they are not already the movement of uncovering in themselves. So I write within an integrative movement - and not as a persuasion.

There is no way to be prepared for what the mind cannot expect - excepting to grow in living what is as a coming into 'balance'. An externalised sense of subjecting and subjection attempts to restore the inherent imbalance of such a 'power' by external means, gross or subtle. But within the balance point of any moment is the awareness of all that is here as a flow or a wholeness in which we know what we need to know when we need to know it. While the control-mind doesn't trust this we have all experienced it in some situations. Unselfconscious being is our First Nature and the integration of our 'self-conscious second nature - is more of yielding to an alignment than 'doing something to make it work'. We cannot NOT do while we are associated with the physical experience - but we can simply do whatever we do on purpose. Sharing purpose is sharing a mind.

In that sense a resonant field communication does not suffer interruption from space or time. Unless we use the space time structure to make it so. Can we 'use' space differently be accepting it as an embracing field rather than a distance of separating privacy and protection?