Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, Time Lines, Ascension

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, Time Lines, Ascension

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:51 am

We've discussed the Silver Legion and their New Age spin on things here before:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=322&p=2112&hilit=si ... gion#p2123
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=298&p=1772&hilit=tanaath#p1772

I'm not saying that everything you state is untrue Mike, just that I do not trust the Silver Legion and their sources of information...
The chemtrails are not really a problem
I disagree, creating a new problem to fix an existing one is not natural.
Look, we are dealing with an archon invasion
And have been for a long time...
Anyways - the real problem on Earth is the negative plasma energy grid that was installed 25000 years ago. THIS IS THE SOURCE of the main problems of Earth - the good news is it is almost gone, all we have to do is spread the word and tell people. There is a whole series of interviews with Tanaath of the Silver Legion on Youtube than I highly recommend. As proof of this grid I am talking about, if you decide to listen to these interviews, you will likely be attacked. Tanaath covers the light protection protocol at the start of her interviews and it is best to protect yourself, or ask for protection while you listen.
Sorry but this just sounds like wishy-washy new age BS to me.
Folks, it is almost over, no on is building a arc to et off Earth, we will fix this and Thrive here in 4D.
So do you propose that we just kick back and enjoy everything will magically be sorted by our "space brothers"? I don't see this happening.
Nothing bad is going to happen, we can all safely disregard "Ken's blog', I don't think Ken has been writing it for some time
This type of passive attitude does not accomplish anything and is classic new age "sit on your arse and do nothing, everything will be fine" disinformation designed to stop truth seekers doing the hard work themselves. I think disregarding Ken's blog based on your word with no evidence to back up your theory would be foolish, along with believing everything that the Silver Legion put online. Who are they really? Do you know any of them? Can you vouch for their authenticity? Can anyone?

I think you have put far too much faith in them and to simply disregard things like Geoengineering and the collapse of the natural precipitation cycle on this planet is irresponsible and akin to keeping your head buried in the sand while pretending that everything is going to be ok.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Mould is mould is mould. What is so special about your mould that makes it archon mould? If you had bought a can of Achon Mould, then I can understand its pedigree .......

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Re: MkeT

I was once under the same impressions that you have espoused here recently. To be blunt, a good majority of what's given in the New Age via outlets such as Tanaath and others is an organized disinformation campaign and is outright brainwashing. Chris is correct in his addressing the passive attitude that is touted as the correct attitude to have. Inner peace (and consequently the liberation from control mechanisms) is not a passive principle - it is an active one. Sitting idly by does nothing more than to keep a folks entrenched in the collective hive consciousness of our species.

The way to indivuated consciousness is through hard work. One must address one's own shadow and see how the things buried in the collective unconscious are being manifest around us, to take responsibility for one's own place and attitude in/towards this end, and realize that we can, in fact, affect change here but it starts within each of us. It does not come from any channeled message, ascended master, saviour, or any other thing being purported to have a hand in clearing out higher dimensions of archonic influence.

I once found myself unable to engage here at this site or deal with information presented in the Daniel papers because it was directly contrary to the unbalanced ideas of Yang focused light/love worship that I wanted so desperately to be true. I have a good idea of the pity and possible discomfort you might be feeling for me and for what I'm saying as you read this because I've felt it too. The tightness in the chest is not an indication that I am wrong, but is a heart chakra response to identification of a knot in there that needs undoing.

When the high is over, the crash is precipitous, but there is a balanced resolution to be found. The grounded and pragmatic information discussed here is a good place to start towards that end. Ken is another one who may be found to be a poor source of information, but this is also an intentional attempt to direct people away from info that might actually see a person free from the psychological chains that bind us to the backwards moving evolution of the collective.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:43 pm

I don't care if that's ETs or the SSP, I'd like more of that kind of action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIMy5Q0BXEE

Amazing UFO Destroys Chemtrail, Alien Technology? UFOs protecting Earth? Sept 2016

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:46 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:Amazing UFO Destroys Chemtrail, Alien Technology? UFOs protecting Earth? Sept 2016
As my old Catholic teachers used to say, "right pew, wrong church." The destruction of a section of a chemtrail was just a side-effect of the ship's "Dewey Drive," which operates in the 3-x, ultra-high speed motion range. The resulting antigravity field that surrounds the ship has a tendency to increase the thermal level of the surrounding atmosphere so the chemtrail vapor just turned into a gas, which disperses the chemicals.

This is also why atmospheric solids, such as smoke from a large fire, tend to turn into liquids (rain) when a ship moves into them. Liquids (high humidity) tend to turn into vapor, which is why UFOs often produce large clouds (vapor) surrounding them.

The dispersion of the chemtrail was probably not intentional.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii