Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, Time Lines, Ascension

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, Time Lines, Ascension

Post by daniel » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:49 pm

-OM- wrote:Is this the type of "sun goes dark" prelude we can expect when the sun evolves up to next level?
or is this a different phenomena?
Yes, that is what matter moving at FTL velocities looks like, when it goes into the inverse thermal gradient.

Understand that the sun hasn't gone dark--it is just that the radiation being emitted is well outside the visible range.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Djchrismac wrote:I think it is quite likely that as the sun intensity increases that we will see more holes like this and it could well get to the point where the whole sun appears to shut down and go dark from where we are but it will actually be throwing out high speed particles all over and starting the next cycle of it's evolution before a core flare/expansion.
You got that exactly right... guess you don't need me, anymore!

You also might want to take a look at Nehru's paper, Intrinsic Variables, Supernova and the Thermal Limit, particularly Figure 1, "Destructive Limits of the Elements." The atoms combust from left to right on the Figure, heaviest elements first. A study of intrinsic variables might actually reveal quite a bit of information on the solar transition.

When looking at these coronal holes, it is much like that graph... not quite enough material going FTL to make it over the hump, so it starts to go dark (increased thermal activity), then rolls back down the hill and back to normal. One of these days, it will make it over the top and the entire corona will go dark. Hope it happens in my lifetime, as it will be spectacular to witness.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:07 am

daniel wrote:You also might want to take a look at Nehru's paper, Intrinsic Variables, Supernova and the Thermal Limit, particularly Figure 1, "Destructive Limits of the Elements." The atoms combust from left to right on the Figure, heaviest elements first. A study of intrinsic variables might actually reveal quite a bit of information on the solar transition.

When looking at these coronal holes, it is much like that graph... not quite enough material going FTL to make it over the hump, so it starts to go dark (increased thermal activity), then rolls back down the hill and back to normal. One of these days, it will make it over the top and the entire corona will go dark. Hope it happens in my lifetime, as it will be spectacular to witness.
This paper explains alot about the things happening in a star which I've never been thinking before (not my expertise per se). So is our sun a main sequence star and is going on "intrinsic variable" because the incoming heavier elements from space?

Only 6 pages long just a perfect number for me because I'm a very slow reader and tend to miss things when thoughts come to mind and still reading and missing em, probably some kind of reading/learning disorder or some, but if Im genuinely interested about some information then I can be more focused on learning that specific area. This is me "Jack of all trades, master of none" type of guy, knowing something about (almost) everything and not caring to know all of just one thing, which is kind of crippling in a certain point of view; the latest part that is. However maybe its time to make up another "card" in the game to be "Queen of all trades".(if this thing refers to poker cards since I really am not sure of it :D)

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:14 pm

daniel wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:I think it is quite likely that as the sun intensity increases that we will see more holes like this and it could well get to the point where the whole sun appears to shut down and go dark from where we are but it will actually be throwing out high speed particles all over and starting the next cycle of it's evolution before a core flare/expansion.
You got that exactly right... guess you don't need me, anymore!

You also might want to take a look at Nehru's paper, Intrinsic Variables, Supernova and the Thermal Limit, particularly Figure 1, "Destructive Limits of the Elements." The atoms combust from left to right on the Figure, heaviest elements first. A study of intrinsic variables might actually reveal quite a bit of information on the solar transition.

Cool cheers I guess RS is finally starting to sink in a bit for me! You are still required though, i'm not leaving Yoda early like Luke did... :)

Thanks i'm in the middle of moving flat but will have a good read of Nehru's paper along with all the other new ones once i'm done. I've been enjoying the daily space weather news updates from http://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers but even more so now that i'm starting to understand what's really happening with the sun.

Yeah that will be amazing and to see the sun going dark and a whole lot more, i'm pretty sure it's not too far off, although with all the cloud cover from Geoengineering back again after a 2 week sunny spell (coincidentally between Wimbledon and the Royal baby being born) we'll be lucky to see it at this rate! :(
Ilkka wrote:This paper explains alot about the things happening in a star which I've never been thinking before (not my expertise per se). So is our sun a main sequence star and is going on "intrinsic variable" because the incoming heavier elements from space?
Me neither by a long way but now that RS makes more sense it's fascinating to find out what's really going on with the planets and our sun, re-learning what you thought you had sorted in primary school! I think we're at the inbetween phase of the sun becomming a main sequence star, it's shining brighter and hotter from all the incoming heavier elements which are fueling the sun as you say, and we will be properly in the main sequence once the sun expands. It will just take enough material going FTL to start a chain reaction before the big event.
Ilkka wrote:This is me "Jack of all trades, master of none" type of guy, knowing something about (almost) everything and not caring to know all of just one thing, which is kind of crippling in a certain point of view; the latest part that is. However maybe its time to make up another "card" in the game to be "Queen of all trades".(if this thing refers to poker cards since I really am not sure of it :D)
Haha i'm just the same and have always been pretty good at everything and never an expert on anything but it means you are a more rounded individual and I find I can get on well with anyone, moving a lot throughout my life and living in different countries has helped too. Forget the Royal title though, i'm happy to be Mac of all trades! :lol:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:56 am

Im not sure if this video has been already linked in here but I recon its good to repost anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJcB7yZpbtU

Its a bit long but very good to get more knowledge about geoengineering and stuff, maybe for some people its same old stuff but the ones who are new to this site may have not seen it before.

---edit----

I dont need to wonder why I have so much headaches anylonger, the reason can be found in the air that we breath as indicated in this video about the chems that they spray in the atmosphere.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:26 pm

Daniel, Denise Le Fay also says that the chemtrails etc are an attempt to block humanity's ascension.
It's in the comments to her article at:
https://highheartlife.wordpress.com/201 ... /#comments

The reason why humans created these man-made horrors, like spraying chem-trails across the USA constantly for how many years now? 20? 25? 30? and all the rest of it, is because someone was told to do these types of things to intentionally interfere with, prevent or override what someone had told someone else was coming that would naturally and automatically evolve humanity. These someones I’m talking about were the nonphysical, nonhuman Team Dark beings or Archons as they’re more commonly known, and some of the human elite. For both of these parties to remain in control over humanity, they needed to try to override what the Archons knew was coming and informed some of the human elite about a long, long time ago and they’ve all been doing their utter best to derail that very thing that they knew was coming. That thing is the current evolutionary Ascension Process which would (has) Shifted, ascended human consciousness to a much greater and higher level. It has also been naturally and automatically activating human DNA to evolve and so much more that I and other Ascension teachers have written about for years.

Because Team Dark and the human elite have known about the coming Ascension and the evolutionary changes the Sun would go through, our entire solar system entering the Photon Band of 7D Light and all the rest of it, both parties have been doing everything they could to override what these natural evolutionary Energies and Light(s) would do to humanity and Earth. I’m 64 and if you look back at the past 70 years or so, it’s easy to see all of the grand technological advances that have manifested in just our lifetimes so far. It’s easy to be impressed by it all and think of all of it as “positive” and making our lives easier, safer, faster and so on. But… what if the majority of those devices that everyone uses now were intentionally designed to suppress human consciousness? To retard it? To keep it locked down and focused on anything but evolving!

The point of all this is that these technologies and devices etc. (not to mention drugs, chemicals in food, water, air etc. and much more) have really had a darker purpose behind them and that’s been to intentionally interfere with the cosmic, galactic, solar and Divine Higher Energies and Light that’s been pouring into humanity and Earth and all life on her for the past 25-30 years now. These two things are not random but very much related.

The kicker is that these nonphysical, nonhuman Team Dark beings (Archons & Co.) and the living human elite have honestly believed all along that they’re more powerful than Source, than God, than the Divine energies pouring out of the Galactic Center, more powerful than all of the “Volunteers”, the Starseeds, the Lightworkers, the Pathpavers, the Light Warriors, and all the rest of us ancient Masters. They honestly have believed that they, the Archons and the human elite, are more powerful than Divine Source and the Ascension Process and those of us who volunteered to come to Earth (incarnate into physicality) to help with the Ascension Process by embodying it in the physical and anchoring it here for humanity of today and far, far into the future.

Ya gotta love their arrogance. :lol:

Some of Team Dark figured this out around the Expiration Date of December 21, 2012–much to their amazement–and have fled to other locations. (They will not be allowed to remain there however.) Some have been destroyed, some have been neutralized and reabsorbed back into Divine Source, a scant few have turned towards the Light, and some are still gigantic evil assholes that believe they can overpower ALL THIS and are fighting for their lives and food/fuel sources as I write this. A great battle rages right now in corners of the old 4D Astral. Before that, it was playing out in higher dimensions.

Cosmic Awareness is also talking about the battles in 4D

Denise has another article on this (with link to CA's message)
https://deniselefay.wordpress.com/2016/ ... al-events/

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, March 19, 2016

Dane Wigington
geoengineeringwatch.org

From the endless skies above to the vast ocean expanses, the climate engineers have been busy modifying the natural world with highly toxic elements for a very long time. The vast majority of populations around the globe have been (and still are) completely asleep, unaware, and unconcerned. Carefully crafted power structure programming and propaganda have helped to fortify the cognitive dissonance that is so epidemic in modern societies. As the climate system blows apart and the web of life unravels, denial will no longer be an option. Though there are certainly many agendas being carried out under the “climate mitigation” programs, in regard to the stated purposes, recent studies prove geoengineering can’t work, and ocean fertilization can’t work. This should come as no surprise. Such epic failures, however, don’t deter the military industrial complex camps of tyranny who are paid by the central bankers to keep the wheels turning no matter how much decimation they cause. The latest proposal by the geoengineers is to pump thousands of billions of tons of sea water 700 miles inland and 2 miles vertically to the top of the Antarctic ice cap. Why? As a last ditch attempt to slow the rapidly rising sea levels in our “runaway warming” world. Every form of geoengineering has radically accelerated the demise of our planet. If we are to have any chance of continued survival, the insanity must be exposed and halted. The March 19 installment of Global Alert News is below.

https://youtu.be/YIBmROS-9SY?list=PLwfF ... JOaGWOfVGG

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoe ... h-19-2016/

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:10 pm

http://wakeup-world.com/2016/09/24/snow ... gineering/

Snowstorms and Raging Wildfires in the Same Region on the Same Day: Welcome to Geoengineering!

MikeT
Muggle
Muggle

Post by MikeT » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:33 am

Greetings - my name is Mike and I have been reading this site for a while. I learned something recently and I feel this community will really benefit from the information.
The chemtrails are not really a problem - they exist yes, toxic also yes but not the main source of the problem.
Look, we are dealing with an archon invasion. Hopefully you have blocked out the depth of the depravity of the situation because it is almost over. Archons come from Alternate, the 'dead; Universe and they are trying to pick us off because they can no longer sustain themselves - they are not connected to the Tree of Life.

Anyways - the real problem on Earth is the negative plasma energy grid that was installed 25000 years ago. THIS IS THE SOURCE of the main problems of Earth - the good news is it is almost gone, all we have to do is spread the word and tell people. There is a whole series of interviews with Tanaath of the Silver Legion on Youtube than I highly recommend. As proof of this grid I am talking about, if you decide to listen to these interviews, you will likely be attacked. Tanaath covers the light protection protocol at the start of her interviews and it is best to protect yourself, or ask for protection while you listen.

Folks, it is almost over, no on is building a arc to et off Earth, we will fix this and Thrive here in 4D.

ALSO - thank you to someone that posted a link to the silverlegion website here - you set me off and it is making a huge difference
Thank you all for reading - it really helps

MikeT
Muggle
Muggle

Post by MikeT » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:47 pm

It occurred to me that some more context is helpful.
This grid I am talking about stretches about 9 miles upward from the surface of the planet and 9 miles down. It is connected to what is best described as a mainframe computer. Whenever a being shines light, it triggers the grid and the central mainframe. Based on the perceived level of threat, the grid can systematically shut down the light.
Some examples, sports games are entirely rigged by the grid. The negative beings on Earth feed of the hormonal energy humans give off in moments of fear or mass excitement. So sports games are engineered by the grid to feed the Archons.
I have had archon mould infecting my wheatgrass at home. The orgone I use no doubt attracted attention and negative energy was applied to my plants - I have since solved this problem.
There are so many more example....Salem witch hunt, Inquisition, killing the Templars etc

One night last week I engaged the being attacking me and I called it weak and told it humans were strong - I do not advise anyone try this
we cannot deal with this problem from the surface. Our job, my job is to make people aware. As more people become aware the power of the grid goes away. I firmly believe that we are in the final stages and the earth liberation. Here are a list of things I have decided. One thing, use your own discernment. You determine what is true and what is not

Nothing bad is going to happen, we can all safely disregard "Ken's blog', I don't think Ken has been writing it for some time
Hillary Clinton was arrested at the 9/11 ceremony - Cindy Kay Courrier has provided video evidence
MMS works exactly like Jim Humble and his team say it does - I have used it to treat my mouth teeth and gums

The future world that is coming will have no archon distortions - it is not a normal part of Creation to have to feed off others in order to sustain yourself - any part of Nature that is currently displaying this behaviour is going to change and you will no have to hurt even a microbe in order to sustain yourself

at the silverlegion website there is a section called updates - all the information I needed is contained there
start with "How Universes work" and "Where it all Went Wrong" and go from there

Thank you all once again for reading
Victory for the Light!