The Cloud Shield!

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: The Cloud Shield!

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:34 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:I spent a day in Oban back in July. There might have been one or two chemtrails but I don't remember any saturation of the sky at the time. And I do look out for chemtrails.
Here's what I saw on the way there on Friday, lots of chemtrails over Oban and the next day before heading to Mull the sky was totally white with layer upon layer of clouds and haze with electromagnetic ripples and chemtrails above that in the gaps:

http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... -oban.html

:x
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:05 am

Poor you.
Nah, it was bright and sunny when I stayed overnight there.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Yeah I read articles about that on either Geoengineering Watch or Geoengineering Exposed, they are also in most kids CGI cartoons these days and lots of programmes, nature ones, Breaking Bad series 4 & 5 and many more have them in abundance. The editing into old movies is just sickening. I think the movie you're talking about was The Sound of Music? Nope it was the Railway Children but there are probably many more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrlwFo-_P1c

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/07/06/ ... -memories/

I do wonder, since they were here first and can rightfully lay claim to being Earth's original inhabitants, why the LM's don't just bring out loads of organite guns to clear the sky or disable the chemtrail fleet with their superior technology? I'll help them. :)

The good thing is that people are waking up but it's taking a while, as the Geoengineering continues (like today!) and more false flag events and media lies occur then more people will eventually say enough is enough but I reckon the majority are in for a big wake up call at some point....

Here's another good article on the brain washing:
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chem ... -cant-see/
Just watched the movie 127hours in which there are multiple shots of the Colorado sky with angles clearly showing the trails as if a "normal" occurrence. See these screen captures:
vlcsnap-2013-12-03-22h04m51s35.png
CT1
vlcsnap-2013-12-03-22h04m51s35.png (211.4KiB)Viewed 18130 times
vlcsnap-2013-12-03-22h12m26s120.png
CT2
vlcsnap-2013-12-03-22h12m26s120.png (166.86KiB)Viewed 18130 times
Now this one is interesting, its an obvious montage but I'm not sure it may be a hint, like you say a wake up call. 127hours is a lo budget indie film directed by Danny Boyle.
vlcsnap-00002.jpg
CT3
vlcsnap-00002.jpg (9.83KiB)Viewed 18130 times
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Yeah I saw 127 Hours too mate, it's everywhere on the box now, the last two Breaking Bad series, Man of Steel (which is FULL of symbolism and social programming!) and many more, games like GTA V, lots of nature and outdoors programmes i've seen have them too.

They are trying to make people get used to them due to seeing them everywhere as you say and count on people just not seeing the evidence, along with having very short memories!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Wasn't 127 Hours made in 2010? Chemtrails were a normal site in the sky, then.

I just watched Man of Steel... 2.5 hours of nonstop violence and explosions. What got me was how "tortured" Superman was, when it finally came time to dispatch the General and all it took was a twist of the head. Guess he must have been pretending that he was trying to cause bodily harm all that time.

Bit of artistic license there too, I guess... he can slam the guy through 40 skyscrapers of structural steel and concrete without a scratch, but just a quick twist and it's over? I guess they ran out of buildings to destroy.

Though Henry Cavill has one heck of a build. My sister's big complaint was that his shirt wasn't off enough.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:45 am

Djchrismac wrote: They are trying to make people get used to them due to seeing them everywhere as you say and count on people just not seeing the evidence, along with having very short memories!
hmmm, short memories? I've noticed over the past year or two maybe that my memory is not as sharp as it used to be. I would love to figure out what is causing this.
daniel wrote:Wasn't 127 Hours made in 2010? Chemtrails were a normal site in the sky, then.
I don't watch much tv; my husband unfortunately admits that he is addicted to it. It makes me sad but I know that if I do the things I need to do, then he will eventually not have so much free time. (We will be practicing, recording, and playing shows.)

On the other hand, I do enjoy movies. Danny Boyle happens to be one of my favorite directors. Trainspotting was an excellent film. 28 days later ... is one of my favorite films. 28DL introduced for the first time the idea that a zombie virus could actually happen ... in the movie they called it 'Rage' and it was basically an extreme version of rabies.
daniel wrote:I just watched Man of Steel... 2.5 hours of nonstop violence and explosions. What got me was how "tortured" Superman was, when it finally came time to dispatch the General and all it took was a twist of the head. Guess he must have been pretending that he was trying to cause bodily harm all that time.
It wasn't just the twist of the head. Louise Lane was trapped and Zod was using his lazer eyes ... it was either zod or louise at that point. I don't think superman wanted to harm zod, i think all the destruction that occurred was because superman was defending himself. It was zod who was hell-bent on destruction. He was 'programmed' to protect his people. It was his 'purpose', the people Krypton were basically test-tube babies, they were genetically modified. Each of them were programmed to serve a purpose.
daniel wrote:Bit of artistic license there too, I guess... he can slam the guy through 40 skyscrapers of structural steel and concrete without a scratch, but just a quick twist and it's over? I guess they ran out of buildings to destroy.
Christopher Nolan is another one of my favorite directors; he didn't direct man of steel but he did produce it. I really really loved the film, notice i call it a film ... i only call a movie a film if it's artistic. All of the destruction scenes were the parts that I would have preferred to fast forward through. I've got aspergers, it's self diagnosed, and the reason why i mention this is people with aspergers are idealists to the extreme, we want to make the world a better place. We have a hard time dealing with this world because we are easily overstimulated.

The character development for clark was amazing ... when he was in the classroom and suddenly became more 'aware' ... he couldn't handle it. It was too much. This scene blew my mind. Then when he was being bullied and was sitting up against a fence post reading a book ... he was pushed or shoved. He restrained from self-defense. After the bullies walk away ... they zoom out a little and you can see the book he was reading ... Plato.

In college, philosophy classes were my favorite. Plato's dialogues ... everything, resonate with me like no other philosopher. I explored Soren Kierkegaard and Jean Paul Sartre in my early twenties when I was in college ... existentialism ... ahhhh-heemm. Yeah, Plato is the only philosopher that I kind of live by and continue to go back and read to this day (early thirties now.)

Clark didn't want the role of superman; he just wanted to be normal. He was forced to play the role because of Zod. There's a similar quality amongst peeps with aspergers ... most of us feel this sense of duty, it's about morals, we can't lie or if we attempt to we don't do a good job at it. Our perspective's on life and reality is far from the norm and definitely not confined in a box.

BTW .. I don't define myself as being aspergers, rather it's not part of my identity ... it's just an condition that explains the best how i am. See, I get misunderstood easily because i don't 'behave' in what's considered to be 'normal'. I don't look people in the eye, I'm faceblind, I take people literally. So, rather than people misunderstand me I'd rather explain to them that i have asperger's so they won't consider me to be rude, insincere .. .what not ...

Here's a hypothesis that could be worth investigating: people with adhd/add .. aspergers, autism (all of which are considered to be on the same spectrum) ... I think that it's quite possible that most 'aspies' (as we call ourselves) are wired in a more balenced way than most people. Wired as in, we use both sides of our brains equally; cross-dominance. I think I've mentioned this before in another post ... (please see the text above that is in red.)

when i think of 'aspies', i think of x-men .. .i think of the tommorow people ... if most of the aspies used both sides of their brain, then it makes sense ... humans are becoming more balenced then.

daniel wrote:Though Henry Cavill has one heck of a build. My sister's big complaint was that his shirt wasn't off enough.
I don't like big muscles like that on men, but then ... sports really bore the heck out of me.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:19 am

maeghan wrote:I don't like big muscles like that on men, but then ... sports really bore the heck out of me.
Maybe thats because you are not so into rivalry. Sports being of rivalry and body building aswell. Obvious isnt it.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:16 pm

daniel wrote:Wasn't 127 Hours made in 2010? Chemtrails were a normal site in the sky, then.
Yeah I watched that too and mainly got annoyed at the obvious chemtrails in it. I saw them starting in a big way in 2012 here but had noticed strange skies, chemtrails and clouds as far back as 2005.
maeghan wrote:I don't watch much tv; my husband unfortunately admits that he is addicted to it. It makes me sad but I know that if I do the things I need to do, then he will eventually not have so much free time. (We will be practicing, recording, and playing shows.)

On the other hand, I do enjoy movies. Danny Boyle happens to be one of my favorite directors. Trainspotting was an excellent film. 28 days later ... is one of my favorite films. 28DL introduced for the first time the idea that a zombie virus could actually happen ... in the movie they called it 'Rage' and it was basically an extreme version of rabies.
I enjoy some classic movies, documentaries and good TV series but just cannot stand any normal TV and you can add almost all Hollywood movies to that too now, the hidden messages in them is starting to get me as angry as when the News is on! I'm more of a George Romero Zombie fan myself though (Trainspotting is a classic) and just don't like the running "mutants zombies" at all from 28 Days Later.
daniel wrote:I just watched Man of Steel... 2.5 hours of nonstop violence and explosions. What got me was how "tortured" Superman was, when it finally came time to dispatch the General and all it took was a twist of the head. Guess he must have been pretending that he was trying to cause bodily harm all that time.

Bit of artistic license there too, I guess... he can slam the guy through 40 skyscrapers of structural steel and concrete without a scratch, but just a quick twist and it's over? I guess they ran out of buildings to destroy.

Though Henry Cavill has one heck of a build. My sister's big complaint was that his shirt wasn't off enough.
Haha no way I saw this last week too and it was not only ridiculous but FULL of symbolism and social engineering, I should have taken a list while watching and done a post but it would have been huge! Everyone else watch for yourself just to see how blatant it is in a big blockbuster! A memorable highlight for me was the bit when they insinuated, roughly - "you just need to take a blind leap of faith without rationally thinking things through first"!! I thought Michael Bay directed it there were so many explosions...
maeghan wrote:hmmm, short memories? I've noticed over the past year or two maybe that my memory is not as sharp as it used to be. I would love to figure out what is causing this.
Old age?! Lol!! :D Check this out and you may find the answer - http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/resonanc ... frequency/ :x

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:45 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Yeah I watched that too and mainly got annoyed at the obvious chemtrails in it. I saw them starting in a big way in 2012 here but had noticed strange skies, chemtrails and clouds as far back as 2005.
maeghan wrote:I don't watch much tv; my husband unfortunately admits that he is addicted to it. It makes me sad but I know that if I do the things I need to do, then he will eventually not have so much free time. (We will be practicing, recording, and playing shows.)

I enjoy some classic movies, documentaries and good TV series but just cannot stand any normal TV and you can add almost all Hollywood movies to that too now, the hidden messages in them is starting to get me as angry as when the News is on! I'm more of a George Romero Zombie fan myself though (Trainspotting is a classic) and just don't like the running "mutants zombies" at all from 28 Days Later.

Haha no way I saw this last week too and it was not only ridiculous but FULL of symbolism and social engineering, I should have taken a list while watching and done a post but it would have been huge! Everyone else watch for yourself just to see how blatant it is in a big blockbuster! A memorable highlight for me was the bit when they insinuated, roughly - "you just need to take a blind leap of faith without rationally thinking things through first"!! I thought Michael Bay directed it there were so many explosions...
maeghan wrote:hmmm, short memories? I've noticed over the past year or two maybe that my memory is not as sharp as it used to be. I would love to figure out what is causing this.
Old age?! Lol!! :D Check this out and you may find the answer - http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/resonanc ... frequency/ :x
I'll give it a look ... you say you saw quite a bit of social engineering/symbolism in man of steel ... did you read what I posted about it? Yes, unfortunately there is much brian washing that goes on everywhere ... maybe i'm too much of an idealist. I'd love to read your post explaining all the symbolism.

Did you see Star Trek Into Darkness? The opening scene was possibly my favorite (or the message hidden within it.)
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:12 pm

maeghan wrote:I'll give it a look ... you say you saw quite a bit of social engineering/symbolism in man of steel ... did you read what I posted about it? Yes, unfortunately there is much brian washing that goes on everywhere ... maybe i'm too much of an idealist. I'd love to read your post explaining all the symbolism.

Did you see Star Trek Into Darkness? The opening scene was possibly my favorite (or the message hidden within it.)
maeghan wrote:It wasn't just the twist of the head. Louise Lane was trapped and Zod was using his lazer eyes ... it was either zod or louise at that point. I don't think superman wanted to harm zod, i think all the destruction that occurred was because superman was defending himself. It was zod who was hell-bent on destruction. He was 'programmed' to protect his people. It was his 'purpose', the people Krypton were basically test-tube babies, they were genetically modified. Each of them was programmed to serve a purpose.

I was afraid of that... now i'm going to have to watch it again with a notepad! :( I'll do my best to throw something together, should have listened to my instincts when the film started and done it there and then, serves me right! :|

Yeah I agree that Zod was programmed to protect his people and Superman got a bit caught up in it all, just goes to show why we need to keep a cool head when others are losing theirs. Pun not intended haha!
maeghan wrote:The character development for clark was amazing ... when he was in the classroom and suddenly became more 'aware' ... he couldn't handle it. It was too much. This scene blew my mind. Then when he was being bullied and was sitting up against a fence post reading a book ... he was pushed or shoved. He restrained from self-defense. After the bullies walk away ... they zoom out a little and you can see the book he was reading ... Plato.
I probably enjoyed the Clark origin story part the most, it was different having it done in flashbacks like that. They were two key moments for the young Clark, if it was me i'd be reading some RS papers! I thought the bus crash scene was a funny nod to Superman: The Movie.... but wasn't he supposed to fly and catch the school bus before it hit the water?!?! :lol:

I haven't seen the new Star Trek yet, actually have a dvd of the first re-make and haven't even watched it yet! I'll try and do so over the Xmas holidays.