The Cloud Shield!

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

infinity
Mage
Mage
Re: The Cloud Shield!

Post by infinity » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:48 am

Yawn.

What's all this about - for you? Why are you on these forums? To pick fights?

So boring.

We're not on these forums to give each other grief or play cowboys and crooks. We're here to give each other something of value.

Sorry, I'm not going to play. I don't like being the cowboy or the crook. I'll be the guy that picks all the dead bodies for their wallets, shoes and jackets when they dun fighting and tell my friends around the campfire how hilarious it was watching the kids play with their toys, thinking it gave them power when all it did was convince them to give all their power away - to their toys. And in the end lie there dead, naked, and powerless. They overrated their dignity, I would say.

Oh and I'd take the horses too.

Please continue...

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:25 am

Thanks for the feedback Infinity

:P

ps Where is daddy ?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:03 pm

I've been on forums where kids like to troll on other people just for kicks and they still do it atleast on one of the finnish "board" sites. Didnt knew it would reach this site aswell, but here we are times are changeging and people keep aging, some change more quickly than others some not so fast, but tend to keep on those old "habits" very close and that is what is dragging them and it keeps creating friction that makes the individual more and more grouchy the more time keeps going on the unease keeps rising, untill old habits are gone or individual dies. I simply cant get any "kicks" from trolling people maybe I'm too old for that thing already. Thats how simple I see these things.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:08 pm

so my turn Ilkka

I am 100% convinced that you are dump

Thats how simple I see these things.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:52 pm

lizard69 wrote:so my turn Ilkka

I am 100% convinced that you are dump

Thats how simple I see these things.
Look dude the way I see things here is that we have a great community of people on this forum who are all looking for answers and have found an amazing source of knowledge from Daniel, Bruce and others here and we're just trying to make sense of everything. We don't hang on their every word, we question them when we need to and not everyone agrees with everything they say. A lot of us have been on here for more than a year, sharing experiences and bouncing ideas off each other.

You have come out of the blue and started talking up lots of stuff that I for one am not too sure about, orgonite being an example. I see this advertised on some websites and hear stories of it working along with people being able to clear out chemtrails by zapping it with crystal lasers or with their mind and don't get me wrong, I know we all have this potential, but I don't see any real evidence of this working, if it did why are chemtrail activists not deploying them everywhere? It's the sort of thing the silver legion comes out with, and who are they really?

Try just getting the person next to you to even look up at the sky and see what is going on above them and you'll have a hard time convincing them, even though it is clear to see as the sky did not look like this before roughly 1998 but certainly in the last few years it has been ridiculous. Orgonite seems a bit "new age" to me...

You're probably just a normal male or female like most of us here and from the sounds of it have had some very interesting experiences in your life which we would all like to hear but please don't start all this shite and rivalry, it's not what this forum is about and I get the impression you haven't read much of Daniel's papers or any other RS books or you wouldn't be acting like this.

Now let's get back to the cloud shield again please, i'm away this weekend on the west coast of Scotland in Oban and the sky was a horrible mess of chemtrails and haze and clouds blocking the Sun and with the winter Sun low in the sky to the south that is where all the chemtrail activity is. Driving out of Glasgow today past Loch Lomond we left the cloud shield of heavy rain behind and instead of low level rain clouds with stratospheric haze in the gaps making the whole sky white we saw blue sky and a fair few chemtrails up wind of Glasgow, setting in place to add to the haze covering the Sun to the south west.

What are the Geoengineers doing where you are? Do you also have a cloud shield blocking the sun as it moves across the sky on a daily basis?
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:42 am

Djchrismac wrote:What are the Geoengineers doing where you are? Do you also have a cloud shield blocking the sun as it moves across the sky on a daily basis?
Same here chemtrails did cover the sun almost the whole summer and now its covering the sun aswell just cant see it so clearly since the trees are in the way. Sun shines below the treeline here. And it also gives the usual orange(ish) color because of the refraction of light in that certain spectrum. Although this is simple enough for everyone to figure out themselves also thats why late evenings and early mornings sky looks colourful, but I guess you all knew that already. However I deduced this my self, or maybe just a fraction of memory from my early childhood when I used to read these encyclopedias there were 10 or more of them and I think my dad still has em. The reason why I like visualizations so much is that those books had pictures and depictions in them also. Went "overboard" again. Back to the subject then. Not looking at sky much these winter days though cuz I only see gray so why bother cuz there is pretty much nothing else there now. And also stars look dimmer here when the sky is open. Not sure if its because my eyes but I think Bruce was right about those things that they indeed look dimmer than before. I distinctly remember them stars being brighter like 20 years ago especially "the big dipper", stars are dimmer in that constallation and sometimes its hard to see them all even.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:11 am

Ilkka wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:What are the Geoengineers doing where you are? Do you also have a cloud shield blocking the sun as it moves across the sky on a daily basis?
Same here chemtrails did cover the sun almost the whole summer and now its covering the sun aswell just cant see it so clearly since the trees are in the way. Sun shines below the treeline here. And it also gives the usual orange(ish) color because of the refraction of light in that certain spectrum. Although this is simple enough for everyone to figure out themselves also thats why late evenings and early mornings sky looks colourful, but I guess you all knew that already. However I deduced this my self, or maybe just a fraction of memory from my early childhood when I used to read these encyclopedias there were 10 or more of them and I think my dad still has em. The reason why I like visualizations so much is that those books had pictures and depictions in them also. Went "overboard" again. Back to the subject then. Not looking at sky much these winter days though cuz I only see gray so why bother cuz there is pretty much nothing else there now. And also stars look dimmer here when the sky is open. Not sure if its because my eyes but I think Bruce was right about those things that they indeed look dimmer than before. I distinctly remember them stars being brighter like 20 years ago especially "the big dipper", stars are dimmer in that constallation and sometimes its hard to see them all even.
The sun is definitely more white; but for the most part, all year, I couldn't see the sun. The clouds have covered it. I certainly don't remember the chemtrails being there when I was a kid in the 80s and a teen in the 90s. When I was really young I would actually sungaze the proper way and my mom would yell at me to stop. here's a photo I recently took, just a few days ago.

http://instagram.com/p/hJseIgnKiF/
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:05 am

Hi Djchrismac

Ok i will shut up .No problem .Sorry ..
Yes I have read Daniels papers etc

Anyways chemrails

Yes they are blocking the Sun constantly here too in Athens ,Greece
If you are not aware of what is going on in Greece ,check on the net .

The parliament is in the center (5-6 blocks from where I live ) and the chems are always above it .Towards that direction where all the manifestations take place in Athens

Here are some pics from this week

http://postimg.org/image/vuwsbv4ez/

http://postimg.org/image/d34jwasdr/

http://postimg.org/image/gptt3xl4v/

http://postimg.org/image/qg84cvb6b/ check out the colors

http://postimg.org/image/ese34zgt1f/ nice fluffy clouds ...

http://postimg.org/image/nely1znf7/ this one was yesterday .the ultimate fucked up negative energy above the sky ..Had headache for at least 3 hours( i never have ) .My energy was low and was feeling really down .They beamed the cloud with frequencies.Preparing for today (Saturday where the neo-nazi fans will manifest in front of parliament )

I can add to my orgone adventures this :

it works but you need to have great quantities of orgone and to be yourself in high spirits and have enough energy to start dissolving them

I told ,I think in previous posts that I could upload more pictures of before and after (orgone used and prayers from me )

FOr instance yesterday I had low energy (one of the reasons beeing that I was myself upset with the negativity of the past 2 days coming from this thread.you see I dont take pleasure in raising my voice cause I know I will always be met with resistance .Anyways happy to have clear partly that with your post .I will behave but will not "obey" )

So yesterday I spent like 2 hours in my terrace but all I ended up doing was getting myself in a bad mood.Didnt had the energy

And I also would like to add that in order ,or at least from my short experience, to dissolve chems you have to catch them early .
That is there were already in the sky at 9:00 am at least yesterday .
I start observing them around 11:00 am

So they had already been there.They "established" themselves (how else to say that .they were there to stay )

Plus I never leave my orgone in my balcony facing the sky .I always take them inside in my bedroom

But then again you will have to experiment yourself and seek info .Would gladly tell you if you want all my exprience in private (email or whatever)

ps If you want to check out for orgone uses,abilities etc you can do muscle tesing(kinesiology ) or dowsing(less accurate compared to muscle testing.)

Catch you later

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:34 pm

No worries at all mate. So you're in Athens, Greece? Cool, I was in Tsilivi in Zakynthos a few years back but although there was a weekend long massive thunderstorm there wasn't any geoengineering happening luckily.

Where you are now though... great pics and the exact same things I'm seeing in the sky over Scotland almost every day now and in Portugal, Belgium, Holland when there. Add to that several massive layers of cloud cover over most of Europe from what i've seen out of plane windows the last few years, crazy!

Just like here you have haze and chemtrails in the first three, iron oxide and the other metallic particles colouring the clouds and your nice fluffy clouds and headache one show the ripples of electromagnetic energy in the cloud shield, no wonder you had a sore head!

Haha you don't have to obey, i don't like giving orders, just be nice like everyone else here and all is good. It's all about rapport as you know, the few of us on here need to band together, the rest of the world thinks we're crazy! :)

Yeah i'd appreciate you telling me a bit more about the orgone thanks so just send me a pm. Not sure i'll start doing it but I like to be fully informed.

Just back from a weekend away to Oban and Mull on the west and couldn't believe the amount of chemtrails and SRM happening outwith Glasgow! Got loads of pics and vids as usual so they'll be on the blog over the next few days once sorted.

Cheers!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:56 pm

I spent a day in Oban back in July. There might have been one or two chemtrails but I don't remember any saturation of the sky at the time. And I do look out for chemtrails.