The Cloud Shield!

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

lizard69
Re: The Cloud Shield!

Post by lizard69 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:34 pm

cool

we have something going here

Yes I am a lizard and yes I am the center of the universe either you like it or not ;-)

I am aware that my vibration is enough high and can get where I want it to go ,but you see crystals give a different perspective .especially when you reach a stage where you think you have seen it all
So dont worry I am not dependent in the way you make it sound,on my crystals .We have an understanding
If they dont want to be with me they just disappear ,you know( literally disappear or fall from my balcony etc etc )

And at the end of the day you know everyone is doing what they are supposed to do

There is no wrong .

Just had to make that comment remark ,as It looked to me as the ultimate mis-information coming from the moderator

Looking REALLY forward to hear from Daniel on that .His response to that thread ,that is

Cause for me ,sounded more like an insult . He just came out as an Heretic and said: Well ,orgone is a placebo(using his "authority " )

You want provocation Ilkka ?

Let the hate-posts war begin ;-)

Im ok with it

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:03 pm

lizard69 wrote: Let the hate-posts war begin ;-)

Im ok with it
Dude, thats trolling... not cool.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Shaka man ...

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Well, I asked Don Croft to comment on daniel's post but all I got back was that daniel's welcome to his opinion.
Croft was the guy who 'invented' the SP, if you could call it invent.
Here's the story on the SP:
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dcsuccor ... crip.shtml

And another article:
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/SuccorPunch22jul02.shtml

Why do I believe that orgonite works?
Ever since I bought them in early 2010, I've asked some people if they can sense it working - a medium, some friends who are Reiki masters and can sense energy.
They couldn't confirm this as they can't tell if it works or not.
But Tanaath said it does work and that's good enough for me.
That was during one of her radio shows - not sure I can find out which one now.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Shame on you for owing a SP
You can redeem yourself by

a) Sending me your SP at my address : Lizard69
Jonah 3 Street ,Dessert
PO 777

b) Never ever use an orgonite or crystal in your current life .You are forbidden .You fucked your karma by using your SP .You are done

c) You can contact me again and will give you a secret mantra so that you can Ascend

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:26 pm

I dont want to provoke anyone, because it uses bioenergy in that manner which isnt healthy enough for both even provoker and the provoked alike, thats what I think.

Can you see this overall discussion as it is by the way? It is for purpose of learning and not something else. You might learn that you should trust information gained here is false for you and to steer clear this forum or you might learn to trust info on this forum even more. Whatever rocks your boat.

You know what else I saw a dream about this "incident" here on forum. I remember I had been on top of this large flat and suddenly I was back on ground again and my dad was still up there for awhile untill some force shaked the building and then my dad was thrown off from it and I tried to catch him as he fell right beside me. So I went to him as he was lying there on ground and took him into my arms trying to help him and yelled to people to call 112 (emergency number in Finland). This is all I can remember from it. Also maybe I was thrown off that same building before my dad its too hazy though.

In conclusion this dream mightve been for this thing or some other thing that happened to me today, or both even.

Anyways try not to take info so hard on yourself there man, not to be so easily agitated.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Ilkka

Dont be afraid .My intentions dont harm anyone apart from those that are not good for me
Not even

Its purely mechanical dear .There is nothing I can do about it and it took me many years to find out about that

I was even treated for mild bi-polar disorder when all I was doing ,was being myself ....so ....dont worry about what is beeing said here .

Close your eyes,ears ...or better dont look into that thread

Its me and Daniel now

And it is for you ,if you choose so ,to stick around and see , who he really is

You see I have a talent for ,spotting liars on the spot ,and can gather whatever info I desire ,from my eaaaarly years

And something is not correct here

I smell DECEIT

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Oh for goodness sake, lizard.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion but what is not acceptable is being disrespectful.
Be nice or begone.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:35 am

lizard69 wrote:Dont be afraid .My intentions dont harm anyone apart from those that are not good for me
Not even

Its purely mechanical dear .There is nothing I can do about it and it took me many years to find out about that

I was even treated for mild bi-polar disorder when all I was doing ,was being myself ....so ....dont worry about what is beeing said here .

Close your eyes,ears ...or better dont look into that thread

Its me and Daniel now

And it is for you ,if you choose so ,to stick around and see , who he really is

You see I have a talent for ,spotting liars on the spot ,and can gather whatever info I desire ,from my eaaaarly years

And something is not correct here

I smell DECEIT
And I smell "bullshit".

I also sense that you are mentally inferior being desperately trying to be superior compared to us and especially to your apparent idol, Daniel. There is clear challenge to be thrown at Daniel I can see that, however it was put in disrecpectful nature and some people are that way towards others and I think they have much to learn of themselves. So dear lizard you still have quite the catching up to do if you want to reach this "level". Maybe I'm being arrogant yet again in my life, although sometimes it is needed for others to see that there are so much diversity in people here. And every archetypes cant be found in each one of them its just a question which aspect of self is surfaced enough to do its "bidding". This time it seems to be question of several low frequency managing aspects of self that took huge dive from the "sky" when you took the comment to yourself so hard and let it stay there gnawing you from the inside out and not to do more introspection, but you choose to insult the commenter for its higher frequency information that would be more beneficial to "inferior" intelligent beings known as crystals. No one gives a shit about rocks and plants, since they cant communicate with this guttural language that we are so used to commune, right.

I were about to write something more insulting and provokative things but then I choose to write slightly more inspirational things that are more easier to learn from, rather than plain provokation which is more harder to learn from, however it is easier just to provoke rather than the opposite. (dont know the word for it :D)

Maybe your senses also need recalibration, hmm?

Bipolar or not is no good excuse to behave in this kind of manner so that I would be more understanding towards these kinds of people, maybe I have it too just not diagnosed since I havent gone to shinks nor any other doctor, because I can behave myself. And say that anyone with some mental problems can be as equally nice to each other if they choose to regardless of any physical symptoms they might have. Some might say that they cant do it maybe even doctors can say, however these people might just be good actors so they can be hospitalized and not to do work like the rest of us and deal with mental health problems with some other way. Some use substances like alcohol some use simple meditation, which is healthier choice rather than chemicals.

In other news, sun is shining here in Finland from low angle like 30 degrees or so at 12:00 hours so thats as high it gets in this time of a year. Also there is very little snow on ground around this town, which is rarity this time of the year. However meterologists have forecasted more snow till christmas time and beyond.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:40 am

Thanks for your feedback Ilkka

:P