The Cloud Shield!

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

infinity
Mage
Mage
Re: The Cloud Shield!

Post by infinity » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:24 am

I think we need like a whole seperate forum board for stuff like this. All the posts on these kind of topics of 'alternative tech' are scattered throughout other threads and boards. It could be interesting to consolidate them into their own forum board. Just a thought.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:38 am

yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Thats what im talking about !

I was sure that you were into orgonite power ;-)

DOnt have a SP but intend to by or make one in the coming months

Currently I make my own orgonite ,with bee wax ,and loooong attunments

My most poweful pyramid-shaped bee wax orgonite has an effect withing a 1.8 km radius
Im really proud of that one ;-)
As I was taking my coffee today,I noticed from my seat ,inside of my house,the painting of my grandmother(she is dead) hanging and facing me .
In my balcony I make all of my orgonite and meditations since September 2013

And I have my chair in the balcony facing NW (north west ) see http://circle-of-light.com/fengshui/fs-kua.html Its my success direction

So I get into the mood and do my ho'oponopono towards my grandmother

Ohh man ....
I got some rush -chills all over my body .Like the raising of kundalini.This time though ,never felt that before ,felt the energy leaving my crown and aiming at ....... the center of our galaxy !!1

Yes the sun is a 5 degrees sagittarius today and not (26 saggy center of galaxy )

So I saw(i have myopia) at some point the pcture of my randmother sort of melt-morph .
Wasnt wearing my glasses.

I saw my mothers face and mine in her

So ,as my mother told me last week ,se had some 2-3 channeling with someone and had contact with her mother
About 1.5 montsh ago I did a banishing in my house ,of all dead spirits using my radionics-orgonite machine technology

Its was very intense .Think of this ,...while I was doing the banishing ,literally like in the movies ,sounds out of nowwhere ,..., light opened in a room , sounds in my balcony where I have a closet (door banging (there was no wind)

What can I say.....I was burning sage all over the place ,while my operation was working twards the banishing of the spirits

So ,grandmother was kicked out too room my house.....you see she is physically dead since 2000,and was wandering around all this time.....in my house .....like the old lady was peeping big time !!!

So ,what I felt literally ,and later dowsed is that ,I sent some energy towards my grandmother and I believe she left for good !!!

All of this with the power of course of crystals ,orgonite crysals used danburite,phenacite,kunzite )

Kunzite reaaaaaallly made the difference . Was a pure heart - upper chakras connection

I even cried ......

So why am I telling you all of this ?

Well I had a first hand experience,which I will have to dig into it in the coming days,of an "encounter" of some sort with my deceased grandmother
And all of this without the help of a healer,channeler

So

1) crystals work
2) orgonite works

I rest my case

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:51 am

Soldierhugsmember have you printed the Quantum LOve 4.5 that I sent ?

If not,try putting your SP on one of the papers ;-)

And tell your SP to clean all of ....... (your choice)

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:31 am

I agree orgonite works and crystals are very powerful.

No, I haven't printed out your info.
I rely on the angels to sort that business out for me.
I use the protection and clearing prayer from Shakuntala Modi's books.
She complied them with the help of angelic beings) and part of the prayer is:
Please cleanse, heal , balance and open up all my chakras, psychic antennae, Kundalini, meridians, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies and all the channels of communication with my angels, guides, higher self, masters and God as needed and cover and protect them when not needed.

I know the prayers work and are very powerful.
Those bad guys threw the kitchen sink at me 3 years ago and I had these darn dark entities who kept bothering me. Something inspired me to try the protection prayer. I had read the books but did not bother to use the prayers until then. It worked a treat and I continued with it for about a year when I felt I did not need it any longer. I started again earlier this year and the first night, I dreamt that my builder came round and cut off a huge branch from my garden and removed it. I think the angels had cut and removed a cord (as requested in the prayer) and in a second dream, I was heavily pregnant and someone asked me, "Where's the baby?" I looked down and there was nothing there. I think this was a message to tell me that some parasitic entity had been removed from me.

The protection prayer is long but totally comprehensive. I use it now and again but I don't think the Satanists interfere with me any longer. I seem to have been equipped with an Iron Maiden curse - this is the name of one of the magic spells in Diablo 2. If you look up that game, it's a passive protection spell that the player does not need to cast. Once you acquire that skill, it switches on automatically when the player is attacked. However, the prayer is not just for the person praying - it is for everyone because that is the principle; whatever you ask for in a prayer, you ask it for everyone and not just yourself.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Thanks for your input

While surfing found this : http://www.soul-cleansing.org/demon-possession.html

wow I must be super possesed as I practise all of them, mentioned in this article hahahah

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:19 am

I have examined the structure and manufacturing process of "orgonite" and found it to be nothing but yet another New Age placebo.

Regarding your SP (succor punch)... you folks are in to torturing crystals? Crystals are a very basic form of life; they eat water and minerals, they grow, they reproduce... yet you force them to perform for you, through "electroshock therapy?"

Life, even crystalline life, should be respected for what it is--not tied up in wire and electrically whipped to do your bidding.

I am just "shocked" at this last series of posts.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:43 am

Gee, I never thought of it like that. I'll go make some enquiries and see what I find. I understand that Don Croft was given that idea by off-worlders.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:48 pm

daniel wrote:I have examined the structure and manufacturing process of "orgonite" and found it to be nothing but yet another New Age placebo.

Regarding your SP (succor punch)... you folks are in to torturing crystals? Crystals are a very basic form of life; they eat water and minerals, they grow, they reproduce... yet you force them to perform for you, through "electroshock therapy?"

Life, even crystalline life, should be respected for what it is--not tied up in wire and electrically whipped to do your bidding.

I am just "shocked" at this last series of posts.

Wow, talk about setting the record straight, I agree with every word...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:56 pm

I am equally schocked with Daniels comment !!!

Dear Daniel,would you elaborate how you came up with the placebo effect ? That is share your experiences .What did you feel or didnt feel .Have you ever made orgonite yourself ? Have you programmed crystals ? Do you own a chembuster ?
Have you tried dissolving chemtraiuls with a chembuster or other orgonite ?

ps I personally take great care of my crystals.I thank them ,cleanse them etc ...They are in tune with me and they are all happy to "serve" me as you say .I use dowsing in choosing all of my crystals .Now you may argue that dowsing is a hoax ,or that I may be possesed and that my readings are from satan or something ,but .....in reality it all about ME

I am the center of the UNIVERSE
I command the crystal ,wich has a higher vibration than me to do something for me

Is that bad now ?

My personal opinion is that you should reconsider again about what you wrote ,because a lot of people are hanging from everything you write here in this forum

And personally I find it rather irresponsible from your part to just say that

You know

Just saying

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:23 pm

lizard69 wrote:ps I personally take great care of my crystals.I thank them ,cleanse them etc ...They are in tune with me and they are all happy to "serve" me as you say .I use dowsing in choosing all of my crystals .Now you may argue that dowsing is a hoax ,or that I may be possesed and that my readings are from satan or something ,but .....in reality it all about ME

I am the center of the UNIVERSE
I command the crystal ,wich has a higher vibration than me to do something for me

Is that bad now ?

My personal opinion is that you should reconsider again about what you wrote ,because a lot of people are hanging from everything you write here in this forum

And personally I find it rather irresponsible from your part to just say that

You know

Just saying
Look whos talking.

What you wrote just now mate sounds like a real lizard talk to me, I am the center of the Universe. How about I am the center of universe like every single one of matter and anti-matter alike so this would be like arguing with yourself now wouldnt it.
lizard69 wrote:I command the crystal ,wich has a higher vibration than me to do something for me
This seems to be like that you arent worthy to raise your own vibration levels to reach have more abilities than the crystals. You should be superior compared to the crystals not the other way around so dont sell yourself short.
lizard69 wrote:My personal opinion is that you should reconsider again about what you wrote ,because a lot of people are hanging from everything you write here in this forum
Well, for me I can think for myself to call bullshit if I see something like that being written in this forum. So I'm really not that dependent from this information and not so eager to be one of the "followers" who are some religious types in referrence. So I am not a fanatic who is too gullible for the info that is given that would do anything in return and to defend this information giver, also this what I'm writing might sound just like that to some, who might think the regular way. I am defending Daniel here a bit, because I have respect to the fella and his info.

You may have understanding between your crystals and all, but consider otherwise ask them if they really wanna be free of electricity. I talk to my plant and ask if it wants anything like more water or for me to change it but it just wants to be like it is now not thriving just hanging in there. Maybe I cant communicate with it properly enough even. Or maybe it is hiding something from me, maybe it just wants to die as it seems to do slowly so.

Anyways if one wants to be more close to nature there has to be the mutual respect of existence and free will "thing".