The Cloud Shield!

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
The Cloud Shield!

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 am

Hi folks,

As you probably know i've been documenting evidence of Geoengineering on my blog and youtube for the last few years. On a majority of days we have a blanket of clouds above the city, I call it the cloud shield in a nod to Monty Burns's sun blocking machine, and you can often see the edge of this 360 degrees around you.

This cloud cover, generally known as "Boiling Sky" on some websites, looks like the foam cleaners you get for carpet stains and seem to sit in the sky a long time and show lots of lines and weird shapes, a massive hint at their not being genuine.

I will add some pictures as evidence of this over the coming days and was just wondering what others are seeing where they live?

Here is an example:
*re-sized.

The cloud shield or often just a small group of clouds always follows the sun from east to west during the day so the western sky begins clear and ends covered and vice versa.

Is anyone else seeing this type of Solar Radiation Management where they are?
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Re: The Cloud Shield!

Post by JohnConner » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:43 am

Where I am in Georgia, US, we are witnessing similar cloud patterns. Monday this week was about 80 degrees, warm white sun and clear skies. Tuesday the chemtrails showed up and my Jiu-Jitsu professor and I joked (sic) about the synthetic cloud cover, nonetheless it cooled off about 15-20 degrees and the clouds have stuck around for the last two days. We are right near the local Airport, the private airport, and Ft. Gordon. I can watch the chem trails spread from the morning over the course of the day.

I got this warm fuzzy feeling looking at the sun Monday, really bright white and it felt hot on the skin I was hoping this was it, the bright flash before the shift.

I will upload some pictures when my smart phone starts living up to its namesake.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:44 am

Looks more like someone "plowed" the cloud field, here in Wyoming.
PlowedClouds.jpg
PlowedClouds.jpg (25.4KiB)Viewed 17821 times
Appears to be responding to some kind of standing wave pattern.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:56 am

daniel wrote:Looks more like someone "plowed" the cloud field, here in Wyoming.

Appears to be responding to some kind of standing wave pattern.
Yeah i've got loads of photo's like that too!!

I'll upload more (and in a smaller size) over the weekend for further discussion...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Snap!
I've also seen those plowed clouds round here in East Anglia, UK.

I think a cloudbuster (or if you're really rich a howitzer) might be able to take care of the bad stuff.
I have a large powerwand which is on 24/7.
Several times I've asked if I should acquire a cloudbuster (using my pendulum) and the answer has always been No so I left it at that.
Here's where I bought some of my orgonite - he also sells cloudbusters and howitzers
http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/buy-orgon ... uster.html

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Saw a large sylph today. Last year, there were days when the whole sky, seen from my house, was filled with them.
Here's some photos of one of those days:

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Sorry about the size.
I don't know how to shrink them

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:32 am

taken on October 29th 2013 in Athens Greece

http://postimg.org/image/vpvyhil2j/

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:00 am

I have no pics to share about weather, but it is misty and totally cloud covered sky, currently in "southcentralish" Finland.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:36 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Sorry about the size.
I don't know how to shrink them

I live in Baltimore, so I'm really close to Washington DC ... the skies have definitely changed since I was a kid. I don't like living close to DC.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel