The Cloud Shield!

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

maeghan
Mage
Mage
Re: The Cloud Shield!

Post by maeghan » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Djchrismac wrote: I haven't seen the new Star Trek yet, actually have a dvd of the first re-make and haven't even watched it yet! I'll try and do so over the Xmas holidays.
Well ... I can't really remember the first one all that much but the 2nd one fascinated me with the opening scene. I can explain it without giving the movie away.

OOOh wait, I don't need to ...

I was trying to embed it but can't figure out how ... darn code.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMByHpJfhDQ
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:44 am

maeghan wrote:
Djchrismac wrote: I haven't seen the new Star Trek yet, actually have a dvd of the first re-make and haven't even watched it yet! I'll try and do so over the Xmas holidays.
Well ... I can't really remember the first one all that much but the 2nd one fascinated me with the opening scene. I can explain it without giving the movie away.

OOOh wait, I don't need to ...

I was trying to embed it but can't figure out how ... darn code.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMByHpJfhDQ
Cheers Maeghan i'll check out the opening scene with sound tonight when I get home!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Yeah great scene, just watched it :)
Basically the Deification process of external or alien life. Kinda soft disclosure for what happened here aeons ago, though I disagree with the excuse for the Prime Directive being the reason ET's are not intervening now on Earth. For me, its more a case of cosmic realpolitik then anything else...

Now back to the flick...

Edit: Did they really have to call the planet in that scene Nibiru? :roll:
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker

Post by pgolde » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:42 pm

daniel wrote:Chemtrail in the making--view from orbit.
CIMG1705-reduced.jpg
Turn this picture upside down and you can see it is a picture of the sky from the ground with power lines in the background.
The trail from the plane is some I see here in Phoenix frequently as of late. A con trail frozen in place with a separate trail of some dark "smoke" that falls away.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:08 pm

pgolde wrote:
CIMG1705-reduced.jpg
Turn this picture upside down and you can see it is a picture of the sky from the ground with power lines in the background.
The trail from the plane is some I see here in Phoenix frequently as of late. A con trail frozen in place with a separate trail of some dark "smoke" that falls away.
good call :)

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:46 pm

pgolde wrote:
CIMG1705-reduced.jpg
Cool you know I think you may be right, can't believe I never even thought that it may be upside down!! But it does look like it's power lines and maybe the roof of a building with what look like the peaks of mountains in the background:
I've also seen the chemtrail shadow above the chemtrail like that. Nice one! :)

How I feel.... :oops:

So did Bruce take this photo falling over?
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:26 pm

THANK YOU pgolde! You have no idea what a relief that is... if it turned out that I was a "wanderer," here to "save mankind," and I would probably jump in front of a bus!

Those are not power lines, BTW, they are a rotary crop irrigator on the ranch across the street. It was taken from the front porch.

The 5 "window" are actually reflections from a pile of biodiffusers sitting on my flatbed trailer, which is part of the leach field of a sewer system I was installing, off to the right. BTW, they use biodiffuers on Sci-Fi all the time, because they look so "cool" and alien, with all the ridges and vents. I just saw them in use on some show where they were suspended animation capsules... if only those actors knew that they were just climbing into a sewer line!
Djchrismac wrote:So did Bruce take this photo falling over?
Nope; just took it "portrait" with the camera turned sideways, to get the whole trail in. When I loaded it onto the computer, the image was sideways and I just rotated it in the wrong direction. (My camera is 14 years old; it doesn't figure out which way is up like the fancy new ones do.)

I can sleep peacefully again. I like simple solutions to complex problems. Now, if you could figure out what that roaring noise was, coming from the sky later that day...!

Bruce/LoneBear

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:50 pm

:mrgreen:

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker

Post by pgolde » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 pm

bruce wrote:THANK YOU pgolde! You have no idea what a relief that is... if it turned out that I was a "wanderer," here to "save mankind," and I would probably jump in front of a bus!
Bruce/LoneBear
funny

But I am left wondering what the dark smoke is, I have seen huge trails of it lately, burned jet fuel should not leave what looks like smoke from an old diesel, and it seems to be heavier than the vapor.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:02 pm

pgolde wrote:But I am left wondering what the dark smoke is, I have seen huge trails of it lately, burned jet fuel should not leave what looks like smoke from an old diesel, and it seems to be heavier than the vapor.
In this case it is a shadow, as it is an identical match to the chemtrail. That's why I rotated it the wrong way--shadows are supposed to be UNDER the object casting them, not above, which is why I took the photo in the first place.

The photo was taken just after sunrise, and the area is just flat prairie to the horizon. My guess would be that the sunlight was coming from under the cloud layer on the horizon, or reflecting off the frozen reservoir that is about 10 miles further on to the east (the photo is facing east).