Evergreen ceasing operations

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Evergreen ceasing operations

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:49 am

Good Lord! Are they really ceasing their chemtrail operations there at last?

http://newsregister.com/blog?articleTit ... ource-blog
Evergreen to close main air cargo arm

Evergreen International Airlines .... has announced to employees .... that it will be closing its doors effective Friday, Nov. 29, according to current and former employees. Calls seeking confirmation from the company were not returned.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: Evergreen ceasing operations

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:13 am

Yes, I saw that, great news! The fuckbal is going broke...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Sorry guys but I don't buy it and will believe it when I see it. Just now it's like living in a freezer here (first snow of the year last night) and we are still getting lots of chemtrails or the cloud shield deployed over Glasgow most days. On the few clear blue days the Sun is still blocked by chemtrails left way out west that have drifted over Glasgow to become haze and the clouds/haze always follow the Sun across the sky from east to west.

Just because this one company is closing doesn't mean that the global SAG/SRM programme will stop... :x
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Sorry guys but I don't buy it and will believe it when I see it. Just now it's like living in a freezer here (first snow of the year last night) and we are still getting lots of chemtrails or the cloud shield deployed over Glasgow most days. On the few clear blue days the Sun is still blocked by chemtrails left way out west that have drifted over Glasgow to become haze and the clouds/haze always follow the Sun across the sky from east to west.

Just because this one company is closing doesn't mean that the global SAG/SRM programme will stop... :x
Agreed, but it may be that the funds are running out so black projects have to be prioritized and Evergreen had to shutdown. Not to say that other areas are not affected. After all the airline had but 2 planes left in its fleet...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:42 pm

In Finland at the region where I reside suppose to have snow but no snow in here now, at normal winter it wouldve been snowy already in here although first snow did fell like a month ago and in few days melted and it hasnt snow'd since. All we get is warm winds from south-western europe almost all the time, I'm not complaining about the lack of snow though it means that I can drive faster with my car cuz of warm weather, even though I have winter tires on. However I think in this becoming weekend will snow in here aswell, maybe.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:28 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:Good Lord! Are they really ceasing their chemtrail operations there at last?

http://newsregister.com/blog?articleTit ... ource-blog
Evergreen to close main air cargo arm

Evergreen International Airlines .... has announced to employees .... that it will be closing its doors effective Friday, Nov. 29, according to current and former employees. Calls seeking confirmation from the company were not returned.
When I see reports like this, the first thing that comes to my mind is, "starting next phase of operation." Given the number of reports I've been seeing about them opening FEMA camps (you know, those detention camps that don't exist) to "shelter" homeless people--except they aren't allowed to leave the shelter. And cities are now making it illegal to be homeless, under these new "quality of life" laws (again, the rich targeting the poor). Many people are in favor of these laws, because it gets the beggars off the street corners and parking lots (car parks), so once they are popular, then the definitions will expand to grab more and more "undesirable" people.

The process is called "desensitizing," if you haven't heard of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desensitiz ... chology%29 (another good reason to know psychology!)
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Yah. Famous Martin Niemoeller quote:

They came first for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:02 pm

daniel wrote: When I see reports like this, the first thing that comes to my mind is, "starting next phase of operation." Given the number of reports I've been seeing about them opening FEMA camps (you know, those detention camps that don't exist) to "shelter" homeless people--except they aren't allowed to leave the shelter. And cities are now making it illegal to be homeless, under these new "quality of life" laws (again, the rich targeting the poor). Many people are in favor of these laws, because it gets the beggars off the street corners and parking lots (car parks), so once they are popular, then the definitions will expand to grab more and more "undesirable" people.

The process is called "desensitizing," if you haven't heard of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desensitiz ... chology%29 (another good reason to know psychology!)
I always found it peculiar and also comforting when I would be reading a parable in the bible and then following the parable it would say "for those who have ears to hear, let them hear." Starting in the 90's when I was in HS I would go see the movies and they would fascinate me; everyone around me considers then entertainment and of no other value than escaping for 2 hours.

For me it was different, I knew then that the movies were trying to tell me something. Perhaps I first noticed this with music though. 2007 Nine Inch Nails releases an album titled 'year zero' ... i recommend looking into what Trent Reznor did with it (he created an ARG ... alternate reality game) ... So in the back part of my consciousness I always knew what was coming.

You mention the FEMA camps and the homeless; yes they are desensitizing us, or at least attempting to. I'm not so sure it's working though. The thought did cross my mind that maybe the FEMA camps are really for natural disasters. After all, that's what FEMA basis the need and cause for their organization. The tornados that happened in Illinois, the Philippines. Maybe HARPP is causing them or maybe HARPP is a coverup for the real causes of the extreme weather ... the sun.

Dutchsinse had a really strong argument regarding pulse waves; it caught the attention of a major newscast and caused the newscast to 'debunk' dutchsinse. Then a few days later Dutchsinse's channel was taken down. Now, it's back up.

As the saying goes, the more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know. One thing I do know is that our days and nights have changed quite a bit from the time I was a child in the 80s and a teen in the 90s. The sun, moon, and stars.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Giarc
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Giarc » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:01 am

Perhaps I first noticed this with music though. 2007 Nine Inch Nails releases an album titled 'year zero' ... i recommend looking into what Trent Reznor did with it (he created an ARG ... alternate reality game) ... So in the back part of my consciousness I always knew what was coming
Indeed. "In This Twilight" is simply brilliant. I was lucky enough to get the "stems" and breaking it down within a mix is sublime. Along with "Zero-Sum."

But I digress. I'm easily distracted.

Now back to Blue Beam, FEMA camps, so forth and so on, ad infinitum...oh look...a squirrel.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:43 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:Yah. Famous Martin Niemoeller quote:

They came first for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left to speak up.
Are you trying to inspire us to become activists? :P Because thats a pretty damn good way to do it. But seriously, thanks for the quote. Its good.