Chemtrails, HAARP, Gwen towers, satellites, space platforms

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Chemtrails, HAARP, Gwen towers, satellites, space platforms

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Daniel, I stumbled across this old article
http://wariscrime.com/new/chemtrails-ex ... -together/
which has this interesting section:
The ultimate purpose of the chemtrails can be seen in the most ubiquitous of symbols seen everywhere in the trails left behind over so many cities—the X. As one researcher discovered while researching the source of the X rune (Gebo) in the original Teutonic texts, it literally means a gift, or offering—the symbolic meaning being “sacrifice of the lower for the higher.” Certainly that is a familiar theme in the ways of the Illuminati here on planet Earth. All the true knowledge of Creation is withheld from us, the lower, and our lives and very existence here on the planet are sacrificed in service to those who deem themselves the higher and therefore more worthy to retain this cosmic wisdom.

The first part of the New World Order’s solution concerning the blockage of the portals into and out of the planet is dealt with in my upcoming book (available soon through my website). This blockage is being done from both inside the planet’s atmosphere (at ground level), and also from outside the atmosphere through the many “secret missions” carried out over the past decades of “space exploration” by NASA and by the space shuttle, as well as many other earth-based space programs.
It seems the NWO have set up some kind of system which incorporates chemtrails, cell phone towers, HAARP, satellites and space platforms
http://rense.com/general79/chem.htm

Daniel, do you know how the different components interact to block these portals?
They seem to form some sort of frequency fence but I don't see how they interact; how they are connected to form a barrier.
I tried to contact Peter Farley who wrote that article but he died last year.
I bought 4 of his books but after skimming through them, I have still to find the answer - there's 9 in the series "Where Were You Before The Tree of Life?" and books 8 and 9 don't seem to be available

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Chemtrails, HAARP, Gwen towers, satellites, space platfo

Post by daniel » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:31 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:Daniel, do you know how the different components interact to block these portals?
They seem to form some sort of frequency fence but I don't see how they interact; how they are connected to form a barrier.
First off, they aren't "portals," they are "nodes." And if you know what a node is, you'll know that it isn't a doorway, but a blockage (in Latin, node = knot). They were actually a well-known feature on the surface of Earth for many centuries, documented by the indigenous people and the LMs as "sacred places"--which, btw, means a forbidden place. Remember, you're supposed to respect and stay clear of sacred ground.

Nodes are rather dangerous, as you could get stuck in the Push, spontaneously combust, and all sorts of other good things. They occur everywhere there is gravitational interaction between low (sublight) and ultra-high speed motion (FTL), such as on planets.

Remember, "everything you know is backwards..." so that means they aren't trying to close them, but trying to untie the knots. And vibrating these knots with terawatts of energy may shake a few loose, but as soon as the energy is removed, they'll knot back up. And remember that you can't untie a knot--until you find the loose ends to pull things free. I wouldn't bother with it too much, as like we all found out at Montauk, they don't have a clue as to what they are doing (though their ignorance can cause a lot of side-effects).

Regarding Gebo, the understanding of the Rune is incorrect. Gebo means a benefit (gift) resulting from a partnership, but the partnership is an internal one, similar to the psychological process of individuation, or the alchemical hermaphrodite. It represents the gain in energy you get from having your ego and shadow working together, instead of one remaining unconscious and opposing the other.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:08 am

Gebo means a benefit (gift) resulting from a partnership, but the partnership is an internal one, similar to the psychological process of individuation, or the alchemical hermaphrodite. It represents the gain in energy you get from having your ego and shadow working together, instead of one remaining unconscious and opposing the other.
Does anyone have recommended material on that process of creating a partnership between the "ego and shadow"? I understand it is a very individual process but I will take any useful material I can get.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:38 am

infinity wrote:
Gebo means a benefit (gift) resulting from a partnership, but the partnership is an internal one, similar to the psychological process of individuation, or the alchemical hermaphrodite. It represents the gain in energy you get from having your ego and shadow working together, instead of one remaining unconscious and opposing the other.
Does anyone have recommended material on that process of creating a partnership between the "ego and shadow"? I understand it is a very individual process but I will take any useful material I can get.
(This maybe hard to read since I need to translate my mind into words from another language)
I think that you need to see your ego and mind and spirit/soul as separate or just ego and spirit as a separate from your mind, depiction could be like in the old cartoons where there is this little devil looking self on one shoulder and in another there is this angel looking self suggesting their own ideas and stuff etc. (I remember this from Donald Duck).

So see them separately and find out what each one wants to be all about. In the case of ego its pretty obvious since its all about "me me and no one else". And soulself wants good for all without thinking of the profit gain to one self. Universe works this karmic way if one gives all and expects nothing in return one will recieve something at sometime in return from the universe, its just a matter of seeing the patterns in all the doings.

I think this "partnership" is more of suggesting to ego that how universe works and to see its effects to this reality so that "seeing is be believing" would in this case to be true, however according to "Bashar"(by Darryl Anka) Believing is seeing and not the other way around. This "seeing is believing" might also be otherway around if all we know is truly backwards.

I could see this ego suggesting more like training ego to be more patient and seeing the "bigger picture" in life. This is my way of seeing this matter maybe it helps.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:17 am

I appreciate your heart to help Ilkka, but I think you are misunderstanding what this is about. Allow me to use an illustrative (not technical) explanation;

The ego being referred to here is that part of the conscious mind that makes decisions on what information, feelings, etc. to let through to your rational thinking to decide about. It automatically rejects / hides / filters out the stuff it deems as unimportant or not useful to its function as the conscious mind. It will DEFINITELY have prejudice against anything that it thinks will cost it any form of control. You don't have conscious control over it. Its a heavy influence on your capacity to process thoughts and feelings - and it will fight you if you try to change it, using your own thoughts and feelings to enforce itself upon you. The more spiritually mature a person is, the more aware they are of their psyche's strengths and weaknesses and they utilize this "Conscious Thought Processes" as a tool to work FOR them and not against them. The ego becomes an ally, or rather, submitted to the will of the spirit, serving you instead of controlling you.

The shadow being referred to here is the stuff inside you that you are unconscious of but influences your thoughts and emotions. E.g. if someone does something that annoys you but you have no idea why its annoying, because if you think about it consciously, there's nothing annoying about it. Yet it drives you crazy. This is a shallow example. Deep examples include fear of taking risk and doing what your passion is instead of the easy way provided by an enslaving system. The shadow is hidden. Dreams, certain forms of meditation, and various other techniques can help a person discover those unconscious "living thought forms" inside themselves and either kill off or integrate them into one's conscious mind. The more spiritually mature a person is, the more aware they are of their shadow, its influences upon them, and what to do to increase in freedom and ability - despite, or because of, their shadow. The shadow becomes a teacher, a friend, a guide. It becomes a cloak of humbleness, a reality check. It becomes a second set of eyes. Eyes that can see into yourself, and also, into others.

And so, to bring in partnership the two - the one of conscious nature, the other of unconscious nature - would greatly assist one in the ability to intentionally (consciously) build a bridge between awareness of space-time and time-space, which can be used, in addition to other practices, to access the full potential of the human and its spirit. Even to the point of countering the physical aging process, navigating timelines, and manipulating space-time visible objects without using space-time visible tools.

So my question does not relate to Donald Duck or to proverbs about faith rationale. It relates to practical activities to mature and synergize those conscious and unconscious natures within one.

-OM-
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by -OM- » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:15 am

Unfortunately, i can't find a publicly available video demonstrating the technique, but..

http://www.arelena.com/aspectics_about.html

was specifically created to integrate the shadow and ego.
It's simple but very powerful and efficient.

Vladimir has a cheap e-book that chronicles his journey with this technique, which parallels the journey of most mystics.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:42 am

infinity wrote:So my question does not relate to Donald Duck or to proverbs about faith rationale. It relates to practical activities to mature and synergize those conscious and unconscious natures within one.
I have developed my own techniques to raise my consciousness or whatever anyone want to call "ascension" these days, I trust my intuition and work with it mostly everyday. Maybe I'm crazy because I can hear its answers in my head in my thoughts as words any language I can understand and if too complex answer then something to be referred or regarded. This trusting matter was a process that took less than a year to take more permanent affliction. Now as I write this I'm questioning my intuition for what I should write down and what I should'nt. My intuition doesnt control me it only suggests what I should or shouldnt do, that is the key to find out true intentions of oneself in this free will illusion.

You know so much about this subject so maybe you should listen to yourself more to make yourself more comfortable with yourself.

Meditation is also needed to get to that point in spiritual evolution and like Deepak Chopra said in some interview that he is in constant meditative state all the time. I like to think that I'm aswell since I really dont notice it anylonger I just am like this nowadays dont need to meditate on daily basis anymore like I did 3 years ago. Now I can reach meditative state so easilly just like flicking a switch on or off, slow breathing is automatic at that point on.

For me to work together with my ego has been slow going since it seems to be so stubborn to begin with and also powerhungry(less today than before, though) so for me its the "training" as I tried to explain it before everything seems to be process so everything takes time and I need to be patient and sometimes just wait.

Practical activity might be that in meditative state picture a bridge bethween your two minds and pull them closer to each other untill they become one or just say something like this "begin/continue to merge/converge unconscious and conscious minds together" and keep your state at this practice for as long as you will the need for it. I once saw bridge in my dreams and was walking on it to the other end but the dream ended before I got to the half way of it so I started the "merging" process in my meditations however its been long time(several months) since I did it last time havent really felt any different, but maybe it helped or I need to practice some more of it.

PS. The old cartoon thing was just a reference to separate two parts of ones mind, so that to know which one has more positive solution than the other one.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 am

I'm not sure we're talking about the same things here Ilkka. The unconscious does not express itself in words heard in one's head. That is the conscious mind (ego) giving a filtered and processed answer.

Intuition also doesn't suggest things. The conscious mind (ego) suggests things because thats its job. It takes input (even from your sub/unconscious), processes it, and spits out a result. You don't see anything behind the result unless you know how to look for it. All you get is the "suggestion" or the "answer". Some call what is behind it the "creative subconscious" but whatever it is called doesn't matter - its based on programming by society, media, etc. Its not intuition. Its reflex thinking.

If we meet and I ask you what is your name, that same voice in your head immediately answers in your head what your name is. If you want to know the time, even before you think the words "i wonder what the time is", it immediately gives you an idea of what you should expect the time to be or how to get the time (like look at your watch). Its reflex. Its not intuition, its just your conscious mind doing what it does well. It makes it easy for you to keep your attention on what it thinks is important for you to pay attention to, and it loves hiding the rest.

Look up protocols used by military for remote viewing. "Blind" techniques are used to gaurentee that there's no influence of the conscious on the information coming from one's "intuition" or "unconscious" senses. THAT is intuition. It is reproduceable results that are verifiable but your conscious mind never had a chance to "interpret" anything to give answers or suggestions. It was pure information - no filtering. No suggestion. No motive. Just open focus and relaying what comes in. No judging it or understanding it. It just is. Only after the process of receiving the information is there an attempt to interpret or understand - but not during the process of receiving it.
You know so much about this subject so maybe you should listen to yourself more to make yourself more comfortable with yourself.
If I knew much about it I wouldn't need to ask. I only know enough to know what it is - I don't know enough to master it.
The old cartoon thing was just a reference to separate two parts of ones mind, so that to know which one has more positive solution than the other one.
Ego and shadow has nothing to do with positive or negative. The one is simply "conscious" rational linear thought (active or driving) and the other "unconscious" non-linear knowing (passive or still) without applying rationality. Neither is bad nor good. They're just two different functions of your mind responsible for different jobs.
havent really felt any different
You will know when your awareness covers both conscious and unconscious areas more and more. For instance, time will seem strange, like it doesn't exist. It feels like you have to stare at your watch and watch it tick because the moment you look up you won't believe the time is moving on, because things feels timeless. It will seem like everything is moving in slow motion but you can clearly see everything is still moving at the same pace. Yet it feels different to you, as if it is slow motion.

You will also feel an overwhelming peace and joy, you will be high. Very high. But its nothing like being relaxed. Its different. Being relaxed is a "physical" or "mental" thing. This peace and energy is way different than a "physical" or "mental" experience of being very relaxed. It will feel sacred (to be respected, revered and honored) yet it will feel childlike (complete freedom, care-free, innocent) at the same time. You become aware of the cells in your body, and of the molecules in the air - almost like you can touch every single one of them. You also won't feel tiredness or fatigue.

It is defintely not a vague thing. You KNOW when things become different. It is so different that you do'nt know if you're dreaming or awake and you really seriously start to wonder if it matters. As if everything is real yet nothing is serious, like a vivid dream. Yet there you are, fully conscious, in the middle of a crowd of people - some looking at you in a funny way by now because you are completely taken into the present moment and the intense awareness of everything around you as if everything is alive somehow, even the rocks and the wind.

But that is barely the beginning of the difference you start to notice. I've been up to this point. But later on things get really wacky and I didn't keep the momentum with discipline and "backslid". Very anti-climatic but hey, I'm human - who knows maybe i would've gone crazy because I wasn't ready for the rest yet.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:25 am

infinity wrote:
havent really felt any different
You will know when your awareness covers both conscious and unconscious areas more and more. For instance, time will seem strange, like it doesn't exist. It feels like you have to stare at your watch and watch it tick because the moment you look up you won't believe the time is moving on, because things feels timeless. It will seem like everything is moving in slow motion but you can clearly see everything is still moving at the same pace. Yet it feels different to you, as if it is slow motion.

You will also feel an overwhelming peace and joy, you will be high. Very high. But its nothing like being relaxed. Its different. Being relaxed is a "physical" or "mental" thing. This peace and energy is way different than a "physical" or "mental" experience of being very relaxed. It will feel sacred (to be respected, revered and honored) yet it will feel childlike (complete freedom, care-free, innocent) at the same time. You become aware of the cells in your body, and of the molecules in the air - almost like you can touch every single one of them. You also won't feel tiredness or fatigue.

It is defintely not a vague thing. You KNOW when things become different. It is so different that you do'nt know if you're dreaming or awake and you really seriously start to wonder if it matters. As if everything is real yet nothing is serious, like a vivid dream. Yet there you are, fully conscious, in the middle of a crowd of people - some looking at you in a funny way by now because you are completely taken into the present moment and the intense awareness of everything around you as if everything is alive somehow, even the rocks and the wind.

But that is barely the beginning of the difference you start to notice. I've been up to this point. But later on things get really wacky and I didn't keep the momentum with discipline and "backslid". Very anti-climatic but hey, I'm human - who knows maybe i would've gone crazy because I wasn't ready for the rest yet.
Few years ago I had this kind of experience also now that I remember it more specifically, tend to forget unnecessary things I've also "shut down" my feelings or just dont let them surface so much because I dont need them to effect me how they do. Every single human is different this I know and maybe I can hear my thoughts in my head and also this incoming information from my higherself also. Tell me why it wouldnt be possible since we are projections only?

Whatever the case never before I've had better things to happen to me than now all because of intuition/higherself connection. I have also "took my distance" to my old friends because I noticed that they go by the same pattern all the time, the same "karmic wheel" turns around and around, so I thought that there is nothing that I could learn from them or teach to them(since not interested of learning what I had to offer) and that is what drives people apart from each other either consciously or unconsciously. I have some of my own "karmic wheels" turning around on daily basis, perhaps havent learned enough to let em go or havent found another one to turn around because loving the current ones so much that cant possibly get enough of them.

I have had also some "slipups" when I dont act according to suggestions only to face the consequences of my action opposite side, this applies to everything I do, what food I eat and what route I walk in town, etc.
On daily basis I tend to keep my thoughts on some specific practices though, like "atmoshperic cleansing process".

Also I have been noticing the "slow motion" lately when I just think of it then I can focus on it better and think faster perhaps, so that the illusion of "slow motion" can occur, cuz obviously I you really could slow "time flow" around you with just a thought you need to be master to do it.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:59 am

Daniel
I'm a simple person and most definitely not technically minded.
Can you please help solve an intractable problem?
The benevolent ETs have been unable to manifest on the planet for some 3 years now.
Something happened in 2010 which has blocked this.
Many have been searching for the solution.
Would you have any ideas as to what the cabal has done to create this blockage?
They had thought it had something to do with the system that was set up with the GWEN towers, chemtrails and space platforms. But maybe this was a red herring.
Perhaps it's something to do with the Schumann resonance but this is so over my head....

http://jandeane81.com/showthread.php?73 ... #post38731
... the Positive ETs still can not land/manifest on the surface physically...
http://jandeane81.com/showthread.php?73 ... #post38768
... they were able to physically land on the surface and pick people up, until 2007, my brother could physically manifest/beam down up unitl 2010. We've / they've removed 30 plus layers of grids, nets, etc. And there still is something keeping them out. It's nothing to do with a treaty, it's like actual interference, and so far we've not quite figured it out yet. But there are many different allied races up there trying to figure it out.