Chemtrails, HAARP, Gwen towers, satellites, space platforms

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Chemtrails, HAARP, Gwen towers, satellites, space platfo

Post by daniel » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:39 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:I'm a simple person and most definitely not technically minded.
Can you please help solve an intractable problem?
The benevolent ETs have been unable to manifest on the planet for some 3 years now.
Something happened in 2010 which has blocked this.
Many have been searching for the solution.
Would you have any ideas as to what the cabal has done to create this blockage?
They had thought it had something to do with the system that was set up with the GWEN towers, chemtrails and space platforms. But maybe this was a red herring.
Perhaps it's something to do with the Schumann resonance but this is so over my head....
I've not interacted with ETs, to the best of my knowledge, and certainly am not one (I'm Terranian... body mind and spirit from this world), so I don't have any "intel" regarding those on the outside, trying to get in. But... we can do some deductive reasoning...

Schumann resonance is a product of the planetary core, so it is unlikely that has much to do with it.

Chemtrails are a definite possibility--I've seen what those chemicals have done to plants and animals, so it may be toxic to specific species of ETs.

GWEN towers (Ground Wave Emergency Network)... they were specifically designed to provide communication and control in a post-nuclear war situation. Logically, they would be used after the elite has done whatever they plan to do, and needs that kind of control to pick up the pieces for their New World Order. It is difficult to maintain global control, if you do not have global communication. The side effects of operating GWEN towers, like Jesse Ventura documented, are probably just that--side effects, not the intended operation.

Space platforms... well, there are sure a lot of satellites up there. In Big Sky country, we have a running joke... "you can't go to bed until you see a satellite go by. OK, go to bed now." They are just non-stop going across the sky. I know they did something with their "Star Wars" program, years ago, as those weapons were pointed OUT, not towards other countries on Earth. Now I have heard rumors that non-terrestrial life did put some kind of barrier around the Earth, to prevent the "elite" from spreading to other worlds and colonies in this solar system, and that the NWO was trying to bring that network down using various forms of Tesla tech (as they call it), but have been unsuccessful. If that were the case, then that shield may prevent others from entering the planetary ambit. I don't have any real information on it, but if you use Google Maps to take a satellite view of Ascension Island... there is definitely something strange going on there, as their "radar dishes" are all pointed UP, and there are all sorts of strange antenna configurations there.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Is there any correlation between Gwen installations and Sage radar? I know the certain algorithms create a 360 degree synthetic environment from a rotating beam, could this the same tech, in another form?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Thanks Daniel.
I appreciate your input

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Evansville64 wrote:Is there any correlation between Gwen installations and Sage radar? I know the certain algorithms create a 360 degree synthetic environment from a rotating beam, could this the same tech, in another form?
Sage radar was designed to observer "over the horizon" of oceans, to see any incoming traffic. At Montauk, they found a secondary effect from the Sage dish that was in the opposite direction of where it was pointing, what was called a type of "aetheric" signal. These waves were on a frequency band in the cosmic/gamma ray range. GWEN installations tend to be at the other end of the spectrum, very low frequencies to use ground wave propagation. So I would not see any obvious correlation between them, unless they attempt some Reichian control of the aether frequencies with a VLF modulated pulse.

If it were me, I would not use the GWEN stations to mess with aether weather control, but something more abundant and easily concealed in plain sight: airport traffic radar domes.

And if you think they aren't using them... next time there is a big storm sweeping across your country, watch it on weather radar as it approaches airports, and mysteriously changes direction as though the airports are pushing (yang) and pulling (yin) the storm. Takes a few hours of observation, but is worth the effort.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Intuition also doesn't suggest things. The conscious mind (ego) suggests things because that's its job. It takes input (even from your sub/unconscious), processes it, and spits out a result. You don't see anything behind the result unless you know how to look for it. All you get is the "suggestion" or the "answer". Some call what is behind it the "creative subconscious" but whatever it is called doesn't matter - its based on programming by society, media, etc. Its not intuition. Its reflex thinking.
Intuition is the other mind talking to you. The other half of your being is spirit. Your Earthly mind is the conscious part of this body that relays information to and from this world. Ego is a "name". Unconscious mind is a "name".

Science has written Laws on what we are to believe and taught us what, and how, to believe. They calls us names and tell us we don't understand. There is some things that they will never understand because they are Soul-less. Believing that we are more than what we see and that there is another part to life is our right. It is not for Science to grant us. We already have all that we need to survive.
I have developed my own techniques to raise my consciousness or whatever anyone want to call "ascension" these days, I trust my intuition and work with it mostly everyday. Maybe I'm crazy because I can hear its answers in my head in my thoughts as words any language I can understand and if too complex answer then something to be referred or regarded. This trusting matter was a process that took less than a year to take more permanent affliction. Now as I write this I'm questioning my intuition for what I should write down and what I shouldn't. My intuition doesn't control me it only suggests what I should or shouldn't do, that is the key to find out true intentions of oneself in this free will illusion.
Ilkka has it right. Our intuition will never scream at us. It is that small quiet voice that helps us if we hear it.

More on topic: Did not the use of HAARP determine where to place the underground cities? Maybe the satellites are designed too create a new type of interference that affect all life like the targeted viruses.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:16 pm

As a side note, I had a chance to work on an "over the horizon" radar station for GE. Very interesting stuff! :)
All that glitter is not GOLD!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:15 am

Gordon Duff has been blabbing on so many topics, I hardly know where to post all the info. I have some notes on part of the 2nd hour of the 6 August 2013 show, when he talks of the stuff they've been putting into our atmosphere:
http://www.renseradioarchives.com/harris/

15 mins
Duff: Let's cover the one about people winking in and out......
Reason I'm talking about anti-gravity is we developed anti-gravity capability
Anti-gravity capability allows us to build facilities here on Earth that are capable of making this stuff that they were making on the International Space Station.
Many of the important areas there are nano particles.
The nano particles are the tiny little wheels that turn the machine
You can hide diamonds, for instance, that are semiconductors.
You can make machines of aluminium, pure aluminium, pure carbon
You are capable of building molecular machines or sensors.
One of the things we have done is through our facilities ... is that Los Alamos, we have a 2 billion dollar anti-gravity lab which manufactures nanoparticles which are spread into the highest ranges of the upper atmosphere, using lifting body type, small shuttle type craft, that are tested unsuccessfully from Edwards and elsewhere
These particles stay up for months and they're there to find (and this is my conjecture) if are people flying in, physically transporting themselves across light years or are they moving through wormholes or are they moving between universes?
Or are they doing all of the above?
The point being is that they are not just flying past the moon physically.
No, they pop in
And if you're popping in, where do you pop in?
You pop in in the upper atmosphere or between what we call the strastophere [inaudible] lower orbit, 40 to 110 miles up
That is where you pop in.
And to do so and this is what I know we have sensors to look for; we have sensors that can find tears or alterations in (what we're talking? Star Trek?) the time space continuum
That's what the sensors do
We spent billions to develop a facility that can manufacture the particles that can be used as a sensor and in order to do that, they have to be manufactured in zero G.
That we have to use alien technology that the Germans got from heaven knows what in the late 30s and 40s.
That we know.

Daniel, do you know anything about these sensors?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:08 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Daniel, do you know anything about these sensors?
Sounds like a spinoff of the nanotechnology craze back in the late 1980s.

See the book, Engines of Creation: The Coming Era of Nanotechnology by K. Eric Drexler.