How wierd will the weather get?

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Evansville64
Mage
Mage
How wierd will the weather get?

Post by Evansville64 » Thu May 16, 2013 7:53 pm

As far as I am told, weve seen nothing yet. The climate is now very obvoiusly out of whack, but most of you guys are in the loop :D . What else, besides all the super bizzare clouds that are forming around the globe, do any of you expect, as far as earth changes?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: How wierd will the weather get?

Post by Djchrismac » Thu May 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Well we've had one of the coldest and wettest Autumns and Winters in some time. Freezing cold with ONE warm day since last year. Trees got their leaves very late too. The last few years have gotten progressively colder and wilder.

I fully expect more extremes of everything. We've to get a heatwave next week apparently, 24 degrees plus when it has been around 5 degrees and below for months. We've had bad gales and I expect worse, perhaps snow during summer, floods or the weather constantly flicking back between very cold and very warm.

A lot will depend on when and where they are spraying chemtrails and where HAARP is focused on, along with the knock-on effects of that around the globe.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Global warming actually cooling planet

Post by bruce » Sat May 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Very interesting article: New Discovery: NASA Study Proves Carbon Dioxide Cools Atmosphere

Which states that the greenhouse gasses in the upper atmosphere are actually reflecting heat away from Earth faster than it is trapping it inside, so the net result is cooling--not warming.

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Global warming actually cooling planet

Post by Ole » Wed May 29, 2013 7:51 am

bruce wrote:Very interesting article: New Discovery: NASA Study Proves Carbon Dioxide Cools Atmosphere

Which states that the greenhouse gasses in the upper atmosphere are actually reflecting heat away from Earth faster than it is trapping it inside, so the net result is cooling--not warming.
Wow! Bruce really thanks for the link. It is just brilliant...

Evansville64
Mage
Mage

Post by Evansville64 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:22 pm

I just got word regarding the awful derstruction from a vortex in oklahoma usa, including a second major one yesterday.. Judging by what I heared, and the fact that every single news channel (exept fox news, who coincidentally was victim of a political attack scandal) was completely dominated by 'coverage of the tornado".. During this multi-day media event, fox continued along shining light on the building major government scandals, and other news.. The cabal does NOT LIKE FOX NEWS. and im glad they are gonna get in big trouble for attacking fox.. All this leads me to believe the vortecies we a deliberate, desporate HAARP attempt to destract the american people from the major problems surrounding the government. My meteorologyst freinds also observed many HAARP-like anomolys that day.. I do applaud american fox news for stepping up to the plate. Thoughts? Anyone think FINALLY were about to get a breakthrough?

eyewar
Seeker
Seeker

Post by eyewar » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:04 pm