Scottish Chemtrails

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Scottish Chemtrails

Post by Djchrismac » Thu May 16, 2013 6:54 pm

I've created a new website/blog to show some of the Chemtrails, HAARP effects and strange clouds i've been taking photo's of for the last year and because there are no other Scottish sites doing this which is surprising!

Scottish Chemtrails - Evidence of Geoengineering in Scotland
http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm still uploading lots of pics, just did the end of March there and still have a lot left including some very blatant chemtrails happening on Arran in April, just after the week when the Island was without power and made the news. Friends I know were having to dig frozen lambs out of the fields and shelter at the local hotels! I guess when Geoengineering hits home like this it spurns you on to do something about it.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Re: Scottish Chemtrails

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri May 17, 2013 4:48 pm

That really sucks. You have such beautiful land there in Scotland. I was there just over 20 years ago - the air was so clean and the water purer than what we had in London. And they now go and dump this garbage above you....

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed May 22, 2013 6:43 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:That really sucks. You have such beautiful land there in Scotland. I was there just over 20 years ago - the air was so clean and the water purer than what we had in London. And they now go and dump this garbage above you....
We still do, just a shame it's getting poisoned like most other places these days! Feels like living in a washing machine now...

I've finished putting up all of my photo's to date, some are really interesting and I would recommend the following dates in particular:

29-11-2012 - Multiple chemtrails
11-12-2012 - HAARP hole and chemtrails
08-02-2013 - Electromagnmetic anomalies
21-03-2013 - Cloud blankets
03-04-2013 - Chemtrails and long clouds
06-04-2013 - Multiple chemtrails
17-05-2013 - Chemtrails, boiling skies and chem-smear

I've got some great video's of the above but they won't upload at the moment, probably too big!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:09 pm

At last! I have finished setting up a Youtube channel for Scottish Chemtrails and have uploaded my videos to it, feel free to check them out especially the HAARP hole one from the 11th December 2012! :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/user/scottishchemtrails