Strange Solar activity in 2012

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Ole
Seeker
Seeker
Strange Solar activity in 2012

Post by Ole » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Interesting that NASA decided that Solar activity looks strange in 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j4bl57D ... e=youtu.be

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Strange Solar activity in 2012

Post by Ole » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:49 pm

And I guess it worth to add this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yy3YJBOw_o

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: Strange Solar activity in 2012

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Haha brilliant!! The 400 years of sunspot observations graph is a great visual aid to the argument about the Sun increasing it's intensity as per the Reciprocal System of Physical Theory and Bruce Peret's Geophysics of Planetary Evolution!! :lol:

Don't you just love the subtle leaks of important information from NASA if you know how to spot them?!! ;)

Solar maximum in May 2013 they reckon now... and they then go on to say that the end of 2013 could be a lot livelier than the beginning if we're starting another double peak mini-cycle like 100 years ago. Interesting...

Just watching the second video now... sounds like me going off on a rant to my work colleagues today after a totally blue sky in a windless morning became completely cloud covered in an hour and half after a lot of planes/chemtrails were zig-zagging across the sky!!! I took photo's too, will post them when I get the chance.... A well informed video, well found!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!