Climate Changes

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Climate Changes

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:44 pm

I found this rather interesting, from PhysOrg:

"Man-made global warming has melted more sea ice and made it thinner over the last couple decades with it getting much more extreme this year, surprisingly so, said snow and ice data center director Mark Serreze."

"Man-made"... that's right, blame man for the evolution of the sun!

"Satellite data reveal how the new record low Arctic sea ice extent, from Sept. 16, 2012, compares to the average minimum extent over the past 30 years (in yellow). Sea ice extent maps are derived from data captured by the Scanning Multichannel Microwave Radiometer aboard NASA's Nimbus-7 satellite and the Special Sensor Microwave Imager on multiple satellites from the Defense Meteorological Satellite Program. Credit: NASA/Goddard Scientific Visualization Studio."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

lightsoul
Inquirer
Inquirer

Re: Climate Changes

Post by lightsoul » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi Daniel

I also find this highly amusing.

I'm from Sydney, Australia and as you are probably aware since last year a 'carbon tax' was introduced by the labour govt. as a solution to tackle 'climate change'.

The CSIRO (a govt owned scientific research organisation) have been pushing this agenda on the Australian people, and it's quite simple to see things don't add up. For example, their CEO Dr Megan Clark, has held positions as Director of NM Rothschild & Sons (Australia), and on the board of Merrill Lynch. (Now what is a banker doing masquerading as a scientist?).

I have also read through various sources that the carbon tax will be paid into a private investment fund named the Carbon Ring Consortium, managed by none other by Rothschild Australia. Coincidence?

After a few years, the carbon tax will become the 'Emissions trading scheme' which will allow banks and investment funds to trade 'carbon derivatives' determining the price for carbon based on supply & demand... This of course can never end well and is a ticking timebomb for the Australian economy.

So yeah, it's quiet concerning to me that many of my fellow citizens believe in the whole 'global warming' fiasco. Most Australians were initially unhappy about it, but now their minds have changed through the propoganda and disinformation.

Anyway I'd just like to put this out there for everyones knowledge.
Tax the people, because you can't tax the sun right?

Sources:
http://www.csiro.au/Portals/About-CSIRO ... Clark.aspx
http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releas ... 64275.html
http://barnabyisright.com/2012/04/24/in ... time-bomb/

Thanks again Daniel for everything, can't wait to read your paper on Anthropology.

Regards
D

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Climate Changes

Post by daniel » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:30 pm

lightsoul wrote:I also find this highly amusing.

I'm from Sydney, Australia and as you are probably aware since last year a 'carbon tax' was introduced by the labour govt. as a solution to tackle 'climate change'.
It is only a matter of time before everyone in the world gets a carbon tax for exhaling, and a double-vision tax for having more than one eye. The trouble is, is that they have not yet found a way to bill God for designing the sun to get hotter, so they make God's children pick up the tab.

Let, I don't see them giving up their limos and private planes... and you have to be blind not to see how much hotter and brighter the sun has gotten. Wait... I take that back. I met a blind person the other day in town, and they were commenting on how much hotter the sun feels these days!

Eventually, people will get fed up with the taxes that don't actually DO anything to improve their lives--it's all a scam to keep the average guy, below average.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii