Global Coastal Event

Discussion on geoengineering, NEXRAD/ HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator:daniel

Kano
Mage
Mage
Global Coastal Event

Post by Kano » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:53 am

After reading and re-reading Daniel's papers, as well as my discussions with Bruce about the mainstream theory of star evolution, it dawned on me that there may be a connection between Dr. Paul LaViolette and his Galactic Superwave Theory and the RS model of transitioning stars.

Dr. LaViolette asserts that rather than a black hole at the center of our galaxy (and others), there is in fact a matter-producing giant star. As part of this matter-producing process, the galactic center will intermittently "burp" or give off a galactic gravity wave, or superwave. He also claims that cosmic-ray particle radiation can be consistently measured in the fossil record through a measurement of berylium-10 which shows a consistent impact on Earth over time in the polar ice caps. He believes this superwave impacts Earth every 13,000+- years which is not only half of a precessional cycle but is also consistent with the last major mammalian extinction event. He believes that these superwaves may be responsible for the "wobble" the Earth undergoes (precession of the equinoxes). This then gives scientists a level of predictability of when to expect the next superwave.

I have followed the work of Clif High (btw, Clif is a fan of the "Daniel" material) and the webbot project for a while, and more recently I have begun to research Courtney Brown's data. Both of their data are suggesting some type of "global coastal event" with a window of occurrence between now and early June.

Dr. LaViolette believes we are due for a superwave impact anytime judging by the polar ice cap measurements. If this is true, could this superwave be a catalyst for a transitioning star? It seems that this type of wave could also cause many strange things to occur in the sky as well as major Earth changes, including a rise in sea level.

Are any of you familiar with Dr. LaViolette's work? I threw the part about Clif High's and Courtney Brown's work in as I thought they may be tangentially related.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Global Coastal Event

Post by daniel » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:38 am

Kano wrote:Are any of you familiar with Dr. LaViolette's work? I threw the part about Clif High's and Courtney Brown's work in as I thought they may be tangentially related.
I have heard of the superwave stuff, but since it is based on backwards astronomy, most of the conclusions are wrong.

Once you understand what causes various emissions of "waves," you can work most things out for yourself.

Gamma rays are just more energetic X-rays. (See the "HF Radiation" section of this RS2 chart: http://rs2theory.org/photon_spectrum ). If you've read Universe of Motion, it breaks down like this:

Speed range
1-x --> 2-x produces X-rays
2-x --> 3-x produces Gamma rays

All astronomical bodies produce these under specific conditions, the solar transition being one, and since the core of the Earth is a white dwarf fragment, "earth transition" being another (what Bruce calls a "core flare." See: http://reciprocalsystem.org/PDFa/At%20t ... Bruce).pdf )

Remember astronomy is backwards... the galactic core CONSUMES stars like a whirlpool going down the drain to the cosmic sector. And I'd also suggest "Beyond Newton: An Explanation of Gravitation" to rid yourself of the concept of "gravity waves."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Thanks for the response and links. I will read up on them.

What do you think about the webbots data? It's a cool concept but since I am not the one doing the programming etc, I have to take what Clif High says at face value.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Kano wrote:What do you think about the webbots data? It's a cool concept but since I am not the one doing the programming etc, I have to take what Clif High says at face value.
I would think that the webbot data would be more indicative of the current level of programming of the subconscious, than any insight into future events. The average person can only see a few minutes into the 3D time landscape. Even upon their death, when they are sitting there, at most it is a day or two. It may be much like Larson's scalar system--you can get the "magnitude", but not the direction.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:45 pm

It may be much like Larson's scalar system--you can get the "magnitude", but not the direction.
Yes, that seems correct. He often can detect a rise in tension on the internet but often times misinterprets the actual event that occurs. However, his webbots have had some hits which keeps him loosely on my radar.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Kano wrote:Yes, that seems correct. He often can detect a rise in tension on the internet but often times misinterprets the actual event that occurs. However, his webbots have had some hits which keeps him loosely on my radar.
I believe that in 2010 he predicted that we would have a year of "perpetual winter," then had the hottest summer on record. Personally, I think we need less "prediction" and more paying attention to what is going on around us.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:33 am

I believe that in 2010 he predicted that we would have a year of "perpetual winter," then had the hottest summer on record. Personally, I think we need less "prediction" and more paying attention to what is going on around us.
I don't remember that one. But I don't follow him closely either. But you are right, we need less people with crystal balls living in the future and more people with brass balls living in the now.