Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

"The hottest topic in Bedrock, since the lava flow down main street!"

Discussion of topics brought up in daniel's blog on the RS2--daniel main site.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Cyclic oceans: inner and outer

Post by daniel » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:42 am

DickPile wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:13 am
How is it possible? Does the inner planet have too little water, if our sea level doesn't rise (because it doesn't return up Antarctica)?
Might want to read this article:
Hidden ‘Ocean’ Discovered Deep Underground Near Earth’s Core
That speaks of an underground ocean that is 3x larger than the surface oceans... of course, when you are looking from the "bottom, up" it may be difficult to see past it's surface.
DickPile wrote:
How does it even work since the gravity changes half-way down towards the inner-earth? Shouldn't it technically just stop there and be stuck in the zone where the gravity switches direction?
Here on the surface, we're not stuck there, are we? There is an "inner crust" above the Sphere of Rest (neutral gravity), so the "pull" of gravity is radially outward. Just like the old, inner Earth diagrams show.
DickPile wrote:
Does it have enough momentum to go all the way to the inner-earth, run around and then get the same momentum out Antarctica? :lol:
We know the planet expands--there is ample evidence for it with all the cracks and fissures everywhere, and the different ages of the ocean floor. So think about it--for the planet to expand (get larger), there would have to be a "push" from inside. In other words, the gravity on the inner side of the Sphere of Rest, where that inner ocean is, probably increases--just slightly. Doesn't take much...calculate how much water would be released it the ocean level, across the entire planet, dropped 1 millimeter. That is a LOT of water. So, tiny increase in the inner gravitation, which is pushing radially outward from the center of the planet, the inner ocean water is pushed to the surface to balance the forces, our ocean levels rise to balance the pressure with regular gravity by increasing mass.

After the Earth expands, then the reverse holds true--outside gravity, due to the excess water, increases, forcing the outer ocean back to the interior to compensate.

So there is probably a constant cycling of ocean levels between the inner and outer oceans that occurs in phase with an Earth expansion event.

Also understand that this expansion is ALWAYS happening, just on a very small scale, so there is that internal "pressure" forcing a net increase in ocean levels these days. A "core flare" occurs when the system gets very much out-of-balance, which caused an expansion event (geologically known as an "extinction event" if you want to look it up).

By watching ocean levels over time, you can tell which way things are going. If you examine ancient maps, you will see that when the Bargos Islands were around, the ocean levels were higher than now--the proportions are wrong (which they write off to bad cartography). After the expansion event, when they had to erase the Bargos Islands from the maps, the water levels are much lower because there are a large number of lakes and streams where there used to be ocean. As we approach our time... well, just look at all the reports of "global warming" and "rising ocean levels" (written off to melting ice from the polar caps). So it appears we are in the expansion phase, heading for a core flare/expansion event.

I believe the NWO knows this and why they are messing with the environment--trying to hold it off until they can find a way off this planet. Up until this year, space flight required all sorts of government permission (every government)--they did not want anyone "up there" as they might figure out what is going on. But now they are getting desperate--in 2017, they have set up high-reward challenges for any Corporation that can get a robot probe to the moon--not because they want to go to the moon, but because that kind of propulsion would be what they needed to get off this rock.And they are in quite the rush to obtain that technology.

It is easy to predict what will happen, as it is ALREADY DOCUMENTED in the ancient, mariner maps.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

Post by daniel » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:46 am

Ilkka wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:55 am
Good questions and also why there are mountains that have water sources that has a constant pure water flow.
If you want to understand that, just read these two books: Etidorpha (available as a PDF on the ConsciousHugs main site) and Living Water, by Olof Alexandersson.

Then you will understand it.

DickPile
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DickPile » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:18 am

daniel wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:46 am
If you want to understand that, just read these two books: Etidorpha (available as a PDF on the ConsciousHugs main site) and Living Water, by Olof Alexandersson.

Then you will understand it.
Thank you for the long explanation. I will re-read and do the research to fully comprehend when I have the time. This is very interesting. And it seems like Etidorpha is a "must read", since it is not the first time it has been recommended on this site, so I will read that as well. It is soon time to read all your papers again too ^^
Truth is pure beautiful simplicity

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:11 pm

DickPile wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:18 am
And it seems like Etidorpha is a "must read", since it is not the first time it has been recommended on this site, so I will read that as well. It is soon time to read all your papers again too ^^
It is a "must read" for me... IF you have some understanding of the reciprocal relation between space and time. Muggles (conventional scientists) will just think it is a cute fairy tale, because it defies much of their mathematical reality.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:25 am

daniel wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:11 pm
DickPile wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:18 am
And it seems like Etidorpha is a "must read", since it is not the first time it has been recommended on this site, so I will read that as well. It is soon time to read all your papers again too ^^
It is a "must read" for me... IF you have some understanding of the reciprocal relation between space and time. Muggles (conventional scientists) will just think it is a cute fairy tale, because it defies much of their mathematical reality.
I've read it several times over now and learn something new each time. It also gives a great description of some RS2 concepts but in an easier to digest way, highly recommended.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:39 pm

So what about a follow-up or no new developments warrant a Part VI?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Lozion wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:39 pm
I do construction and excavating work, and this is my super-busy time of year (between the winter cold and summer heat). I just do not have a lot of time to spend on the computer right now. Sorry. When things let up, I'll get back on it.

Lot of new developments. But unfortunately, the stroke that Bruce/LoneBear had about 6 weeks ago has put a big hold on getting the Reciprocal System details on how to explain these things, like how to "break out" and change from a muggle to a Wizard. He is recovering, but in need of a lot of medical work (he is not a rich man, so helping as best I can--medicine isn't cheap, even with Obamacare).

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:03 pm

daniel wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:09 pm
Lozion wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:39 pm
I do construction and excavating work, and this is my super-busy time of year (between the winter cold and summer heat). I just do not have a lot of time to spend on the computer right now. Sorry. When things let up, I'll get back on it.

Lot of new developments. But unfortunately, the stroke that Bruce/LoneBear had about 6 weeks ago has put a big hold on getting the Reciprocal System details on how to explain these things, like how to "break out" and change from a muggle to a Wizard. He is recovering, but in need of a lot of medical work (he is not a rich man, so helping as best I can--medicine isn't cheap, even with Obamacare).
Nice to hear things are moving along. Wow! a stroke is no fun. Sorry to hear about that for Bruce/Lonebear. I wish things were different here for me, I seem to be too far mired in regular life. I totally understand being overloaded with everything life throws at you. If I never mentioned it, I'm married.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:23 pm

MrTwig wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:03 pm
If I never mentioned it, I'm married.
Well, you know what they say... "marriage" isn't a word, it's a sentence.

DSKlausler
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by DSKlausler » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:42 am

daniel wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:09 pm
I do construction and excavating work...
I would never have guessed; an invaluable trade; excellent.
Anything is possible with the proper training.