Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

"The hottest topic in Bedrock, since the lava flow down main street!"

Discussion of topics brought up in daniel's blog on the RS2--daniel main site.

Moderator:daniel

DickPile
Inquirer
Inquirer
Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

Post by DickPile » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:56 am

Hello!

I read your paper and it was very interesting and thought provoking. It helped me understand the reciprocal theory more than I have before.

I have a couple of questions that popped up:
1. The moon is a spaceship, but is it built up like a sun and a planet with a hollow inside? If not, how do they have gravity, since I assume they don't want to walk around on their spaceship in weightlessness. Or does it come from the earth?
2. It didn't say anything about the Annunaki leaving earth. Does that mean they are actually still here ruling our planet? And if so, how will a struggle for a more ethical man actually help (other than our own development) if they will just squash any effort to do so?

Don't get me wrong. These are mere questions, and I love the idea and practice of a more ethical world.
Thanks for writing those paper's Daniel! It looks like a lot of hard work and I really appreciate them.
Truth is pure beautiful simplicity

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

Post by Ilkka » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:25 pm

DickPile wrote:I have a couple of questions that popped up:
1. The moon is a spaceship, but is it built up like a sun and a planet with a hollow inside? If not, how do they have gravity, since I assume they don't want to walk around on their spaceship in weightlessness. Or does it come from the earth?
I can answer a short version. Yes, but not only our moon but other moons as well have the same imploded white dwarf as a core material (or rather anti-material, since it does not have any structure in our space-time side reality). It has anti-gravity and gravity, there are alot of discussions and information about the details in some papers and forum here or AQ.

Moon as a spaceship or a vessel would have some sort of propulsion system in there, one being the "gravity drive" which engages either gravity or anti-gravity, so that the vessel would be either attracted towards other planets, stars, moons or repelled away from them into space. I think it is like a "on/off" switch, more than a gas pedal which you could adjust smoothly.

Few times I thought about "inertia dampeners" from scifi series, but because we are affected by the gravity in this planet which goes around the sun many miles per hour and we dont feel a thing, thats what it must be for the moon as well. It could just shoot up from 0-1000 miles a second and the inhabitants wouldn't feel any different. Thats how I see it, maybe RS experts agree.

If I recall the remaining Annunakis were trapped underground and probably still there today, in the tunnels or maybe in "Hel". I let Daniel clarify that one.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:24 pm

I let Daniel clarify that one.
Sorry but this is a pet peeve of mine. Our admin's handle should read daniel and not Daniel, otherwise known as Belteshazzar..

Carry on.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:11 am

Lozion wrote:
Sorry but this is a pet peeve of mine. Our admin's handle should read daniel and not Daniel, otherwise known as Belteshazzar..

Carry on.
I like to use big initials when it comes to names, just to be a bit formal.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:53 am

Ilkka wrote:
Lozion wrote:

Carry on.
I like to use big initials when it comes to names, just to be a bit formal.
I understand Ilkka but I assume there is a good reason for daniel to not use a capital D..

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:17 pm

Lozion wrote:I understand Ilkka but I assume there is a good reason for daniel to not use a capital D..
I see no reason to not use it though. He could use it, but obviously didn't, maybe intentional maybe not. He might have some story behind that one, or could make up one.

For me capital initials does not have such meaning behind them as if it would be anything other than just name related. I even use my real name as username in this and AQ site. If I would use an alias it would have big initial letter. It is easier to read thats one more reason to use it.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:16 pm

DickPile wrote:1. The moon is a spaceship, but is it built up like a sun and a planet with a hollow inside? If not, how do they have gravity, since I assume they don't want to walk around on their spaceship in weightlessness. Or does it come from the earth?
Yes, it has the same internal structure as the Earth, but because of its size, the exterior surface is not habitable for human life. Travel is done in the "inner moon", the inside surface with its enclosed environment. (Similar in design to a Dyson Sphere, which was popularized on Star Trek, TNG.
DickPile wrote:2. It didn't say anything about the Annunaki leaving earth. Does that mean they are actually still here ruling our planet? And if so, how will a struggle for a more ethical man actually help (other than our own development) if they will just squash any effort to do so?
The chronology of the Part V did not reach to the LM-SM war, which the Annunaki lost and got thrown off Earth (they lost the war in the middle of the 13th century, but the last of them were not gone until the 1550s). The NWO took control circa 1100 AD, as they were pulling out.

However, the treaty still leaves us under the rule of the planetary System Lord, Cronus, who, himself, works for the solar System Lord, Ouranos.
Lozion wrote:I understand Ilkka but I assume there is a good reason for daniel to not use a capital D..
Study your Roman law, under which all governments rule... from Black's Law Dictionary:

"Capitis diminutio: In Roman law, one who had suffered capitis diminutio, one who lost status or legal attributes."

"Capitis diminutio maxima: The highest or most comprehensive loss of status. This occurred when a man's condition was changed from one of freedom to one of bondage, where he became a slave. It swept away with it all rights of citizenship and all family rights."

My name in this form is : DANIEL. (Notice how all government correspondence has your name in caps?)

"Capitis diminutio media: A lessor or medium loss of status. This occurred when a man lost his rights of citizenship, but without losing his liberty. It carried away also the family rights."

My name in this form: Daniel. (Why social workers can take your children away, since you have no family rights.)

"Capitis diminutio minima: The lowest or least comprehensive degree of loss of status. This occurred where a man's family relations alone were changed. It happened upon the arrogation of a person who had been his own master (sui juris) or upon the emancipation of one who had been under the patria potestas. It left the rights of liberty and citizenship unaltered."

My name in this form: daniel, "the emancipated."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:37 pm

Yes makes great sense. Sigh, had I known I would've done the same.. Can I de-capitalize my L?

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:32 am

daniel wrote:Capitis diminutio maxima: [...] DANIEL
Capitis diminutio media: [...] Daniel
Capitis diminutio minima: [...] daniel
From what I read about the capitis diminutio it should be:
DANIEL PHOENIX III
Daniel PHOENIX III
Daniel Phoenix III
In all cases you lose some head/status.

I wonder how and since when Romans practiced that. I haven't seen any old Roman "ID" yet. As far as I know the use of both capital and lower case letters simultaneously was not common until the middle ages.
So instead of MARCVS MAGIVS the Romans wrote MARCVS MAGIVS or MARCVS MAGIVS? That's just confusing.

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:44 am

here's a bookmark I had, I haven't fully read this, but it relates to the capitalization of names
This story is about simple English text and a hidden text that has been usurped into the English text without you ever being aware of such a deception, causing such a corruption in the text to take on a different meaning than what you ever assumed. This story explains how a foreign alien text appears in contracts, court orders, your Driver License, passports etc., without you ever being aware that such a foreign text existed. This trick played upon the unsuspecting public is administered by the true dogs of the underworld in order to render you as a trustee of a foreign corporate banking entity that is alien and foreign to your true sovereignty. The lawyers, judges, and the Courts and their military Police are the administrators of this hidden secret deception played upon the masses in order to maintain control of such Slaves. Welcome to the JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION.
https://justiniandeception.wordpress.com/