Comment on 'Crossing the Rubicon'

"The hottest topic in Bedrock, since the lava flow down main street!"

Discussion of topics brought up in daniel's blog on the RS2--daniel main site.

Moderator:daniel

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor
Comment on 'Crossing the Rubicon'

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi Daniel,

This evening, I read back over your blog posts, and found something a bit interesting:

In the 'Rubicon' paper, you mention a scene from Babylon 5 in which General Smits makes a comment to Sheridan at the onset of the Nightwatch takeover of the station. I did a bit of poking around for references to 'Rubicon' in pop culture, and found that the title of the particular Babylon 5 episode that you are referencing is 'Point of No Return'. Coincidence?

I also want to ask: Could you explain a bit more about the references to 1.5 Temporal Rotations and the 20 year cycle of the planet?

Thanks, and hope that all is well...
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Comment on 'Crossing the Rubicon'

Post by daniel » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:01 pm

AnAncientAwakening wrote:... found that the title of the particular Babylon 5 episode that you are referencing is 'Point of No Return'. Coincidence?
No, planned correlation. I put a lot of those "coincidences" in my blog posts and papers to help readers correlate concepts with story lines.
AnAncientAwakening wrote:I also want to ask: Could you explain a bit more about the references to 1.5 Temporal Rotations and the 20 year cycle of the planet?
The Earth's biorhythm is 20 years. It is basically a sine wave that last crossed zero on August 12, 2013 (a 1.5 event, half way through the wave). A new cycle starts on August 12, 2023, so right now we are on the "down" side of the wave, which bottoms out in 2018. This bottom half means that the biosphere is at its weakest. When the rhythm crosses zero, you are at a temporary balance in the system, a "'tween time" (in-between time) that is analogous to a unit speed boundary between the material and cosmic sectors. 'Tween times are when it is easiest to cross between this realm and the Other (and vice versa).
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii