Hello Daniel - Response to your latest Blog Post

"The hottest topic in Bedrock, since the lava flow down main street!"

Discussion of topics brought up in daniel's blog on the RS2--daniel main site.

Moderator:daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Re: Hello Daniel - Response to your latest Blog Post

Post by soldierhugsmember » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:04 pm

Daniel, would you have any idea of the % of humans here who are animated by group souls?
I've seen some estimates on the internet - like group soul humans comprise about 65% of humanity
http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/segments/primer.html
Is that a reasonable estimate?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:19 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Daniel, would you have any idea of the % of humans here who are animated by group souls?
Psychology is a reflection of the soul, so I would use the estimate of people in the Tier 2 vMeme as those that are NOT in a group soul. That info is available on Antiquatis: Spiral Dynamics vMeme Descriptions (Ken Wilber).

Tier 2 is yellow (1% of population) and turquoise (0.1% of population), meaning that 1.1% of the population is NOT animated by a group soul, so 98.9% is.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Eeeek! :shock:

But how reliable are those estimates?
There must be a wide margin of error.
Working out those numbers must be more of an art than a science

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:06 pm

I was at Wal-mart yesterday, watching the monkeys fighting over the "Black Friday week" specials... I think 98.9% might be a bit low.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:03 pm

daniel wrote:I was at Wal-mart yesterday, watching the monkeys fighting over the "Black Friday week" specials... I think 98.9% might be a bit low.
Maybe the 1.1% was not there at all.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:06 pm

daniel wrote:I was at Wal-mart yesterday, watching the monkeys fighting over the "Black Friday week" specials... I think 98.9% might be a bit low.
South Park - Black Friday Shoppers Fight

:lol:

Black Friday is something that those on this side of the pond were never really aware of until recently. Now it looks like they have brought in the same black friday deal nonsense over in the British Isles (I refuse to call us a Unitied Kingdom, when it is the royals controlling their old celtic enemies) as the last few years have given us similar stories of what was once just an American thing.

I was at the local shopping centre today (against my will of course :D ) and found it amusing watching zombies purchasing crap they don't need for an invented religious purchasing holiday while in a trance to Xmas music. I wonder how many people will call me "bah humbug" this year? ;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:53 am

Djchrismac wrote:Black Friday is something that those on this side of the pond were never really aware of until recently. Now it looks like they have brought in the same black friday deal nonsense over in the British Isles (I refuse to call us a Unitied Kingdom, when it is the royals controlling their old celtic enemies) as the last few years have given us similar stories of what was once just an American thing.

I was at the local shopping centre today (against my will of course :D ) and found it amusing watching zombies purchasing crap they don't need for an invented religious purchasing holiday while in a trance to Xmas music. I wonder how many people will call me "bah humbug" this year? ;)
We had similar "on sale" event here on 11.11.(20)11 I bought my Bluray player from there that time. The line up was outside and everyone was acting nice in cold weather, because thats just the way Finnish people are. I think that also in Helsinki was similar event with even longer line up.

Gotta admit I have few little things as "humbug" didn't cost much though. Better having and not needing them than needing and not having them, this sometimes applies.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:50 am

Wow... finally something that South Park underplayed!

I basically stock up and barricade the doors from about now until the New Year... or you can just walk the Mall and think deep thoughts about "these are the people the New Agers want to 'mass ascend.'"

As for the rest of the world... you WILL be assimilated by American mercantilism. Resistance is futile.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:50 am

daniel wrote:As for the rest of the world... you WILL be assimilated by American mercantilism. Resistance is futile.
We already have several American candy products on sale in this one shop at least and there have been McDonalds restaurants for many years now (like in probably every country in the world), but first Burger King has emerged last or this year in Helsinki. So it seems that way like you said. Although we also have Russian groceries too.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:39 pm

Let's not talk down to our fellow friends. If they were aware of all the things going on in the world and the whole brainwashing and conditioning they are constantly exposed to, many of them would not act the way they do! Can't blame them for the shitty education. Take me for example: If I hadn't looked up on reincarnation 3 years ago, I would still be thinking in purely materialistic terms today. Because that's the way I was educated. Good thing I never believed in god but did in aliens. Made reading your papers a lot easier^^