Extraterrestrial Albino Brain Chiggers

"The hottest topic in Bedrock, since the lava flow down main street!"

Discussion of topics brought up in daniel's blog on the RS2--daniel main site.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Extraterrestrial Albino Brain Chiggers

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:54 pm

Click on image to jump to the Blog post on rs2daniel.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: Extraterrestrial Albino Brain Chiggers

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:10 pm

"...intelligence is the ability to generate abstract concepts from seemingly unrelated patterns that can be used to form new patterns that would otherwise be concealed within the dark reaches of the psyche. Spiritual concepts are abstractions as they usually do not have a physical existence, so at least for me, intelligence is the doorway to the spiritual realm, ascension and higher levels of being."

I have been meditating upon the idea of 'intelligence' being something that leads to one generating abstract ideas and concepts whose conclusions and deeper meanings lie outside of the framework of conventional paradigms, i.e. what the public perceives to be 'reality'. The more I look around me, the more I see that perhaps the overarching agenda here (if such a thing exists) is the complete and utter slaughter of the spiritual aspect of life, separating us from the bioenergetic soul of our existence and keeping us in the holding tank of a 3 dimensional, spatial, materialistic reality. And it's reached a point of such extreme complexity that the types of thoughts and ideas posed on this forum are so far out of the realm of possibility that for most, it simply 'does not compute'; though when one does experience that 'AH HA!' moment, it's easier by the day to see just how plastic everything has become.

By the way: Thanks for planting the seeds of ideas that lead me time and again to 'no simple conclusions' :-) It's almost as if your words and the 'far out regions' to which they inevitably lead have the strange effect of acting as some type of medicine to counter the effects of the albino brain chiggers...
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

Lozion
Adept
Adept

They live

Post by Lozion » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:21 pm

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.. And I'm all out of bubblegum!
Classic :mrgreen:
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.