The Mind Has No Firewall

"The hottest topic in Bedrock, since the lava flow down main street!"

Discussion of topics brought up in daniel's blog on the RS2--daniel main site.

Moderator:daniel

animus
Mage
Mage
Re: The Mind Has No Firewall

Post by animus » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:05 pm

In another thread the book "playthings of the gods" was mentioned and I read it today. It is 100% conspiratorial but the author describes the earth's current situation eerily well. There is one passage that I wanted to share in particular:
"STEPFORD WIVES"

This is a cute little project involving controlling women with satellites. Since most weird projects are dreamed up by men, they tend to focus more on women then men simply out of the respect for one man for another man as opposed to a "mere woman". Anyway, in this project, a special satellite was to send out signals designed to influence the female brain. Since natural brains are not influenced by satellite signals, it was necessary to give the women brain implants. This was accomplished by arranging for shampoo manufactures to add special liquid crystals to shampoo used by women. Whenever they would wash their hair, some of the liquid crystals would penetrate the scalp and make their way into the brain where they would remain permanently. Once the level of crystals reached a certain concentration, the woman could theoretically be brought under control of the mind control satellite. This is really one of the more creative projects in the mind control collection.
Now we all know that there are chemicals in cosmetics that are poison to the body and that drugs can be used to make people more susceptible to suggestions. But this is something different. I don't know much about liquid crystals so I thought somebody else could shed some light into the question whether such thing is physically possible? What could satellites possibly do that all the other EM-tech around us isn't already doing.
btw: if it is possible and actually happening I don't see why men shampoo wouldn't be contaminated in this manner as well.

Worth noting: There is a Kim Possible episode in which the antagonist invents a shampoo which turns the showering person using it into a mind controlled slave. (They don't actually say this in the show. They speak of "hypnotizing".) The shampoo is called Lather, Rinse, and OBEY. :lol: The antagonist decides to promote the shampoo by getting on stage on American Starmaker (=Am. Idol) and rap about it. The endgoal is to enslave the whole world.

Plausible deniability?
Playthings of the gods can be found with google from 9th August 2005 on.
Kim Possible Rappin' Drakken aired on 25th June 2005.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Personally I dont really think that there are such crystals nor specific satellite for controlling women, sounds very ridiculous to me. However there are other means of mind control in the works so I dont think they would need satellites for that, when you have TV and all the EM-fields roaming all around.

What comes to chemicals, of course there are such chemicals that are absorbed through the skin, into the bloodstream and therefore into brain. Skull bone would be quite hard to penetrate with mere chemicals. If in doubt dont use any soaps nor shampoos, or use the organic ones like "tar shampoo" I use it, doesn't wash off much of the grease in the scalp, so kind of good.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:59 pm

I thought Playthings of the Gods was a great book. I got quite a chuckle out of it--though, in reality, I'd be willing to BET that our good friends in the New World Order have tried every one of these things. When you print the money you spend, there is no limit on what you can do.

Now that they have iPhones, they don't need any of that. They've managed to train people into putting mind control devices right on their own skulls. Before long, it will be an "eyePhone," just like they did on Futurama.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

AnAncientAwakening
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by AnAncientAwakening » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:50 pm

I read Playthings of the Gods about 4 years ago. Daniel - I remember you having commented on it some time back, either here or over at Antiquatis.

As a follow up to the "eye phone": I don't think that we're too far off. Last week, I was at a Best Buy store with one of the special needs adults at whose house I am the director, (he's really into all of the latest and greatest technology), when I glanced over at a couple, oh, say, in their mid-20's, and saw the girl put on "virtual reality glasses"; something that reminded of the "Vir Sex" scene from Demolition Man. I was stunned, actually, because I'd only ever seen such devices in movies. I felt as though I had been transported to the 22nd century. I thought to myself, "Boy, we're not too far off from Transhumanism, now are we?"

Man, is it ever disturbing. What are we becoming?
"Our genius ain't appreciated around here...let's scram!"

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:54 pm

Ilkka wrote:Personally I dont really think that there are such crystals nor specific satellite for controlling women, sounds very ridiculous to me.
If I told my past self from a couple of years ago the things I now think to be true, he/I would say the same thing. It's because of all the seemingly unthinkable things I learned these past years that I'm willing to take much more into consideration than I did before. That doesn't mean I believe everything I read but it can't hurt to take even some ridiculous ideas into account.

Ilkka wrote:However there are other means of mind control in the works so I dont think they would need satellites for that, when you have TV and all the EM-fields roaming all around.
daniel wrote:Now that they have iPhones, they don't need any of that. They've managed to train people into putting mind control devices right on their own skulls. Before long, it will be an "eyePhone," just like they did on Futurama.
True, I thought about that. But I also thought this: the more kinds of methods for controlling & influencing the herd you have the faster and easier it becomes. If one method should fail then be prepared and have some backup methods as failsafe. So for those who don't buy iphones, shampoo will have to do to make them more suggestive. :lol:
It makes sense to stop those methods that aren't worth the effort anymore. Now that most people are hooked to electronics to some degree anyway and even the few exceptions can't escape it in this modern world, you really don't need any fancy shampoo anymore, if there ever was one.

AnAncientAwakening wrote: As a follow up to the "eye phone": I don't think that we're too far off. Last week, I was at a Best Buy store with one of the special needs adults at whose house I am the director, (he's really into all of the latest and greatest technology), when I glanced over at a couple, oh, say, in their mid-20's, and saw the girl put on "virtual reality glasses"; something that reminded of the "Vir Sex" scene from Demolition Man. I was stunned, actually, because I'd only ever seen such devices in movies. I felt as though I had been transported to the 22nd century. I thought to myself, "Boy, we're not too far off from Transhumanism, now are we?"

Man, is it ever disturbing. What are we becoming?
reminds me of a funny comic: http://www.pidjin.net/2014/03/27/early-adopters/

When I watch the oculus rift reactions from people on youtube I ask myself how bored the next generation will be with mere nature when they partially grow up in a virtual world with all its exciting action loaded perks that even their senses can't tell apart from actual reality.

//edit Sept 4th '16:
Forget what I said about satellites. With all that fake rocket launch footage it's probably time to ask the question if there are even satellites in orbit around earth!?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:30 am

animus wrote:When I watch the oculus rift reactions from people on youtube I ask myself how bored the next generation will be with mere nature when they partially grow up in a virtual world with all its exciting action loaded perks that even their senses can't tell apart from actual reality.
This reminds me of "Caprica" series where the majority of population is hooked in virtual reality practically every time they have some time off of other things like work or school. It was quite good series only one season though. I remember Daniel or LB suggesting that few years back on this or AQ forum, because I liked new version of "Battlestar Galactica" series.

There was a time few years back when I would've probably believed in such things on an instant while I was so into "Law Of One" stuff etc. all things were smiling and got to be like other "hippies" happy etc. but now when I am back on ground and I dont jump into those things so easilly. Although even I have not seen LMs nor SMs myself I believe that LB and Daniel have it is a lesser risk or same risk to believe them than to believe some channeled information. But I have gotten so much more valuable and good info from them than I have from any channeled material, maybe that is what makes me trust them more. I can be wrong again and this thing might be a total hoax even, but why so bother with such a little group, should have more audience and advertisements etc.

Yea, so this goes to the crystal things etc. I mean I could've thought that about shampoos while high on LSD or some other mind altering drug and that as I read it sounded so familiar when one is under the influence of psychedelic drugs. Been there so I have pretty good knowledge/understanding how mind works while on psychedelics, just bouncing all over in ideas, jumping into conclusions that seem legit and then forgetting all the discoveries in an instant unless written down. Also I think I can see from an individual when he/she is high, just need to see them when sober first, but it is all written on their face. Dont know about cannabis though that is a bit different from psychedelics, though cannabis can be smelled easilly.

Well, this got out of hand quickly. :D

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:24 am

This whole topic is covered in narrative form in one of the best and oldest Anime series ever made, called Ghost in the Shell. Few movies and series on it.

The protagonist is a cyborg working for the police, but with a deep sense of ethics. They have to deal with very difficult detective situations in a world where people have electronically hack-able implants in their heads. A person might even get stuck in a virtual reality of their own mind without realizing it, until someone can find a way to get them out of it.

The title refers to a phenomenon that seems to happen when they manufacture full-on androids, using real people's minds for personality profiles. The androids seem to not function as expected, exhibiting strange behaviour at times. This phenomenon is called the ghost in the shell. Like the android is haunted somehow.

They touch on deep philosophical topics in the transhumanism space. Scary stuff, good stories to watch.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:49 pm

daniel wrote:I thought Playthings of the Gods was a great book. I got quite a chuckle out of it--though, in reality, I'd be willing to BET that our good friends in the New World Order have tried every one of these things. When you print the money you spend, there is no limit on what you can do.

Now that they have iPhones, they don't need any of that. They've managed to train people into putting mind control devices right on their own skulls. Before long, it will be an "eyePhone," just like they did on Futurama.
Guess what I found! http://gajitz.com/bionic-vision-cyberne ... p-display/ It explains a type of lens that gives you cyborg like desplays.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:17 pm

MrTwig wrote:Guess what I found! http://gajitz.com/bionic-vision-cyberne ... p-display/ It explains a type of lens that gives you cyborg like desplays.
Why has no one considered, "You were so preoccupied with whether or not you could, you never stopped to think if you should!" (--Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park)
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

binra
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by binra » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:49 pm

Just as with the term 'I' - the meaning assigned to ' the mind' can vary hugely.

At one i feel moved to say mind has no 'other'.
You not only make an ego or persona for yourself but for everyone you meet - including vibrationally - such as the mind controllers. This is like having a dream and realising that ALL the elements and personae of the dream are facets of You.
Waking consciousness is more like a collective dreaming than truly conscious or awake!

In a non-separate Universe - things and collisions give way to interrelating fields of force that are always expressing one - albeit in infinite qualities and forms of expression.

The idea of 'self-in-itself' is the perception of 'thing-in-itself'.
Intimacy with anything is a falling away of the mind-frame of things to a unique quality of timeless being.

The idea of things being moved by an invisible will is not only the idea of other - but of God as the prime mover - or indeed the overarching power relative to our current sense of subjection (as in the activation of subjective consciousness from a catastrophic past).

The idea of control is the idea of chaos - they are two sides of one until they are embraces in one.
The 'mind of control is the masking of a hidden agenda or the survival and persistence of a private sense of self against loss of face - and thus of control.

When what we think - or accept and value by giving ongoing attention - is out of accord with what we are, then persisting in what we think we are, is a focus in manipulative mental compartmentalisation. A split mind is a split focus - and is maintained as a narrative continuity by filters and rules, agreements and judgements that select and reject, accept and act out from, and deny and suppress expression of.

The nature of the fragmentation of 'the mind' is an inconceivably complex entanglement -defended against exposure. Where each fragment identifies in separate thing-in-itself as the ongoing but denied separation trauma. That is to say the belief and experience of loss of relational support is a terror of loss of self to lovelessness - whatever forms that may take.

Defences are whatever can be brought in the moment to serve to mitigate pain of conflict including the encapsulation in a narrative structure of meanings of love lost; rejection, abandonment, deprivation, worthlessness, treachery and betrayal, hate and rage, powerlessness and impotence.

Why say all this?
Because our denials or denied and 'protected' psychic emotional conflicts ate the 'back door' by which we are 'robbed', hacked, deceived and manipulated, because these are triggerable to the matching stimulus and association.
And so the idea or resonance as a vibrational attractor and communication channel is of course the idea that fear is miscreative - but more often seen as the 'devil' is powerful and love is weak. The hiding of fear by every kind of 'psychological defence' is to put out of sight but never really out of mind - because ideas do not leave the mind that thinks them. And so dumping blame elsewhere to escape it - keeps the guilt - but puts it out of the realm of freedom to change- because it is in the scapegoats and fear symbols out there.

But if we recognize the mind is a receiver/transmitter - then we attend to our living mind instead of dissociative struggle in the willingness and acceptance only of what is true - whatever thought or experience arises. Giving as we truly receive is also not giving authority to what we receive/perceive until we have truly received it.

A defended fear intercepts everything to filter only for what supports and reinforces its convictions - which includes of course what is 'wrong' with everyone else. And so it is in effect and sometimes literally already attacking before the possibility of a meeting or communication can occur. It ONLY sees in terms of threat, framed in self-justification.

Uncovering this is very unsettling - and releasing it calls for a true and whole commitment - and yet is it this we are more afraid of? Is it love that elicits a greater fear than the terror symbols that 'guard it' from us?

Purpose is the power of alignment and desire the power of attraction - that together unfold fulfilment as the recognition and sharing in truth. Not in thinking about 'truth' but truly shared being that is therefore creative in the like and kind of the Creative - in that it shines to the mind as one.

It is not just that everything you thought you knew was mistaken - but that is operates a reversal of Cause and effect.

“Everything is BACKWARDS; everything is upside down! Doctors destroy health, Lawyers destroy justice, Universities destroy knowledge, Governments destroy freedom, Major media destroys information, And religions destroy spirituality". ~ Michael Ellner

Pause a moment and consider - is the lens I am looking through giving me a backwards insanity?
If so, then teaching the adaption to, fight of flight from, is persisting in a culture of looking through the glass darkly. In myself and to others.

Curiosity is a native movement of being that spontaneously rises when fear and blame are not used to squelch it.
And curiosity as to how we are seeing and reacting and experiencing our thoughts and feelings - is not a censored, filtered manufactured fake news narrative - but a self revealing to the simple desire to know.

Truth needs no defence - but our own awareness of truth does - until we are no longer split.
To recognize another as our self is to being into the realm of transformation. It also goes contra to all the learning of a separate self sense of the capacity to manipulate thought, experience and the minds of others for we all do this - and all play along. Social mores that squelch a true intimacy of being operate denials that come home to seek acceptance - but are interpreted as violators of a peace that - is only invoked for the support of the grievance. Because at peace we would catch at least some sense of the messenger within the appearance. Fear shuts down the mind in division and makes it vulnerable to fear offering protection.

What I write towards, is bring this within our sphere of responsibility - and releasing what is NOT ours. Let it go. The true of itself reveals itself. Our part is to receive and live or give what is truly ours - which is not other than being yourself - but is no less than that - nor from a sense of lack seeking to self-inflate at others expense as if to add more to an image of ourself.

All of what we learned can be repurposed. The extension of love's awareness can replace the projection of a manipulative fear-coercion. But both we cannot have - and in only one can we be whole. Love is the capacity to be with what is here as the willingness to recognise truth. If I meant 'love' I would have said 'love'.

Be vigilant against phishers of men! (deceits from within or 'without')
And curious to fissures in your being. Joy shines in the most simple and ordinary moments.