Where’s the Kaboom?

"The hottest topic in Bedrock, since the lava flow down main street!"

Discussion of topics brought up in daniel's blog on the RS2--daniel main site.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Where’s the Kaboom?

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:02 am

An excellent post by daniel following up on Miles Mathis and Lonebear's research and I found an old forum called http://www.nukelies.com that was taken offline although a copy is kept at:

http://www.big-lies.org/NUKE-LIES/www.n ... com/forum/

This forum site has more excellent evidence of fake nuclear explosions and interesting discussions around them.

The witness testimonies are very interesting suggesting a large psyop campaign using the "straw man" technique:

http://www.big-lies.org/NUKE-LIES/www.n ... onies.html

And wouldn't you know it but you can also link this to NASA and the problems of photography in space:

http://www.big-lies.org/NUKE-LIES/www.n ... ation.html
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

evan
Inquirer
Inquirer

Re: Where’s the Kaboom?

Post by evan » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:01 am

What's interesting to me is I remember asking my history teacher " how is it possible that the people can live in Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the fallout from the bombs, and the half life of radiation you describe here along what is being claimed in Chernobyl as the likelihood that no one can live there for century's? " (this was around 1989) He paused for a couple seconds and stuttered a bit," the winds must have blew the majority of the radiation out to sea"." That makes no sense" I said " there still should be a large area that is uninhabitable". Now he tersely replied " all you really need to remember is the date for the test"
I remember thinking how that made him uncomfortable with the whole thing too...

I told my kids the other day as they were complaining about their school work.( 4th grade ish) "You need to have the answers for the teachers but remember it is only what the school thinks is the truth. Remember how when they taught of Columbus and how everyone thought the world was flat, laughing at him.. Don't you think they taught in schools that the world is flat and that that was the answer those children then needed?" " Think about that when they teach you something that doesn't quite seem right, know their answer, but also know it may only be a flat world answer"
They actually quietly thought about this for a bit before asking for their ipods..

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Where’s the Kaboom?

Post by Ilkka » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:26 am

evan wrote:What's interesting to me is I remember asking my history teacher " how is it possible that the people can live in Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the fallout from the bombs, and the half life of radiation you describe here along what is being claimed in Chernobyl as the likelihood that no one can live there for century's? " (this was around 1989) He paused for a couple seconds and stuttered a bit," the winds must have blew the majority of the radiation out to sea"." That makes no sense" I said " there still should be a large area that is uninhabitable". Now he tersely replied " all you really need to remember is the date for the test"
I remember thinking how that made him uncomfortable with the whole thing too...
This is typical ignorance of things. They dont care about how things really work, only the "results" and dates and the "things that matter the most" like the "liberty" and other nonsensical things that war brings with it.
Better explanation would've been that the polluted/radioactive soil/dirt is just removed and stored underground. I think that they did relocate the soil too, because the radioactive matter/dust is scattered all around there otherwise.