--daniel blogging

"The hottest topic in Bedrock, since the lava flow down main street!"

Discussion of topics brought up in daniel's blog on the RS2--daniel main site.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: facebook or something else?

Post by Lozion » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:48 am

infinity wrote:Here's an informative explanation of different platforms and how they work. This leads me to think that there might be platforms worth more than the time spent using facebook. Not to say we shouldn't use facebook, but there might be more value to gain from other platforms for time put in.

What do you guys think?
Veritasium2 - The problem with facebook
https://youtu.be/l9ZqXlHl65g

Keep in mind the author still uses facebook. This is just some interesting and useful perspective, that we can use to our advantage.

Since there's limited time and resources, we don't want just 'do everything' and get burnt out. Rather to be informed about the pros and cons of what we pick to use.
Yes. FB also has filters that are triggered by key words deemed sensitive and lowers the views in the news feed. Case in point, I posted an update about the Saudi intervention against the Houthis of Yemen last night and had zero interaction. I then did a search for "Houthis" and out of 500+ friends, they were only 2 posts in my network including mine. :? :?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: --daniel blogging

Post by daniel » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:13 pm

Interesting video; I've only been on Facebook a month, and have not yet run across the "pay to promote" parts--though not surprised they are there, making a Freemium Facebook service. It's like all these "apps," where you consistently "pay to play," rather than pay once and own it. (I refer to them as "Commercial Applications" or "crapps" for short.) Windows 8 on my laptop was filled with crapp when I got it--took me two days to get it all off. And a LOT of it is spyware... including the install program trying to force you to make an online "Microsoft account," while hiding the "click here for a local account" down the bottom--light blue text on a dark blue background, so virtually invisible. That kind of trickery yells out that they are up to something behind the scenes, that you'll agree to in the excessively verbose license agreement (that no one ever reads).

It is interesting because you can't even play Solitaire now--around since Win 95--without being forced to watch 30-second video commercials. The effect it has on me is that I see it as "punishment," since you have to pay $$$ to Microsoft to stop the commercials. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to do business with a company that is punishing you for advertising with them. I used to frequent Olive Garden (an Italian restaurant chain) once a week, just to get out of the house and I do enjoy pasta, but I'm so sick of their constant video commercials that pop up every time I start a program, I can't even walk into the parking lot any more. Seems they are advertising to LOSE business!

I think the guy is right that Facebook will go the same way. All it will take is some computer geek to come up with a P2P (point-to-point) alternative, so there is no central control where they can intercept things and make you pay and sharing goes between people directly. Eventually, open source "freeware" will take over, as OpenOffice/LibreOffice did to Microsoft Office--which Microsoft will never recover from, because these free products, supported by the people that use them, are actually BETTER products.

I really don't spend much time on Facebook, other than to confirm friend requests and link to anything new I post. I thought it was some kind of social sharing/distribution network, but, as 2veritasium inferred, it's just turning people into a product to market--and "human resources" don't get paid for their service.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

drabochs
Muggle
Muggle

Post by drabochs » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:45 am

hello Daniel, how is your paper going? Can I get proofreading copy?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:55 am

daniel wrote:Interesting video; I've only been on Facebook a month, and have not yet run across the "pay to promote" parts
That is because you have setup a personal profile and not a 'page' which is more or less a corporate profile used for promotional purposes.

I'm starting to think there should be a better platform to share forward thinking thoughts and ideas. Any redditors here? Whatcha think?

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:14 am

I haven't even thought of reddit. Don't know much about it, but I do know its a great platform for discussion. Some people even use it to keep up to date with events through new announcement posts.

But the thing is, we already have this forum though. Isn't reddit a type of forum? Regardless, from all I've heard/read about reddit, its a pretty awesome social platform.

I'm still chewing on all this stuff, thinking about the tutorials Gopi did for RS2, the --daniel papers, Lonebear's work - and it just seems like the best thing would be to think of what kind of people we want this stuff to be more accessible to. Like Lonebear said, the people with the red pill in their hands already, so to speak. How do we make it easier for those people to find the good work that daniel, lonebear, etc. have put together?

Do those kind of people really use things like instagram or facebook much? How do those kind of people think and where do they go to find what they're looking for? Just because I browse a lot around in youtube for stuff like interviews and documentaries doesn't mean they do - but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there are certain platforms that such people use more and those would be the best to make this stuff more accessible to.

Or, on the other hand, is the whole point to get the "word out" to people that might not actively be looking for it. People that don't even know there IS a red pill.

I'm thinking, we should do an experiment. Put it out there with our intentions in the "collective unconscious" for those that are looking for a different way - to search google for something specific, that will lead them right here. But what they should search, might not be so easy to determine. Searching "daniel papers" I do get here, but there's a bunch of off-putting search results in that top 10 too. But maybe its good enough? What do you guys think? Worth a try? See what happens? What do we have to lose? A few minutes of meditation and putting intention out there to search "daniel papers" on google for those looking for answers.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:05 pm

infinity wrote:Since there's limited time and resources, we don't want just 'do everything' and get burnt out
Absolutely... "If you book them, they will come". Word of mouth tends to be the best advertising technique.

I like that people tend to find the daniel papers when they are curious enough and ready for it and not because we are out promoting it in as many places as possible. It's a lot of work maintaining these different channels but with daniel's FB account he can easily post a link to his latest blog post using the share button, as can anyone else.

We should be careful not to promote the information here across as many social media channels as possible (most of which are full of controlled opposition and poisonous trolls) as we don't want to spread ourselves thin. Having a presence on facebook is fine as so many people use it and it's another doorway to the daniel papers and fora, even if it can get lost in the sea of posts, which is a common thing on social media and a tactic of global psyops.
infinity wrote:Like Lonebear said, the people with the red pill in their hands already, so to speak. How do we make it easier for those people to find the good work that daniel, lonebear, etc. have put together?

Do those kind of people really use things like instagram or facebook much? How do those kind of people think and where do they go to find what they're looking for? Just because I browse a lot around in youtube for stuff like interviews and documentaries doesn't mean they do - but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there are certain platforms that such people use more and those would be the best to make this stuff more accessible to.
Good questions, I don't see how Instagram would be useful, Youtube is a very popular channel but the research here isn't easily converted into video format unless we start making documentaries on it, a very resource intensive endeavour! We should probably see how the FB experiment goes and then reassess the situation later on...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Djchrismac wrote: We should probably see how the FB experiment goes and then reassess the situation later on...
Agreed chris, though I already have an idea how that goes..

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:33 am

Its true FB may not prove to be the most effective resource for getting the word out etc... but like Chris mentioned, it is one of the simplest and easily manageable formats that many people are accustomed to, and I feel he is also right that its much preferred for people to actually get involved and make a conscious effort of sharing the posts and papers vs. just soaking up the content as entertainment.

One thing I learned when I started the former Soldierhugs blog, is that it built up a pretty good following quickly, but it became quite cumbersome to manage because most followers were just visiting in search of "woo woo new age" gossip and quickly lost interest when there weren't daily updates about Savior aliens, or when their bodies would be transformed into "love and light" as some sort of spontaneous combustion process.

I decided to do away with that old format all together after I met daniel and became familiar with the RS and his research thereof. I then changed the blog to Conscioushugs intended primarily as a host site/archive for the daniel papers, and this forum was born.

I feel that now that daniel has decided to begin posting directly on his own to the public, this is what people will like to read and in itself will further aggregate an organic readership and following that is not fueled by the other psy-op measures that infect nearly all other alternative media sites and publications. (I suppose I sort of feel that if people are reading and absorbing the red pill material, its the ones than can remember a simple url link or 2 that we expect to see back:)

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:34 am

Aaron wrote:when there weren't daily updates about Savior aliens, or when their bodies would be transformed into "love and light" as some sort of spontaneous combustion process.
I never thought of spontaneous combustion being the method of transforming into love and light! Too funny. I suppose you could call it "The Phoenix Factor"... double meaning there, the phoenix bird that spontaneously combusts, and daniel phoenix's papers that spontaneous combust scientific and spiritual false flags!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:43 am

daniel wrote
Too funny. I suppose you could call it "The Phoenix Factor"... double meaning there, the phoenix bird that spontaneously combusts, and daniel phoenix's papers that spontaneous combust scientific and spiritual false flags!
Oooohh thats great! In fact "The Phoenix Factor" is another great title for a future blog post that could be an intro for new comers that refers to the daniel paper archive!

The Phoenix Factor-"Obliterating the Scientific and Spiritual Dogmas of the NWO"