--daniel blogging

"The hottest topic in Bedrock, since the lava flow down main street!"

Discussion of topics brought up in daniel's blog on the RS2--daniel main site.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: --daniel blogging

Post by Ilkka » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:06 am

daniel wrote:
Aaron wrote:when there weren't daily updates about Savior aliens, or when their bodies would be transformed into "love and light" as some sort of spontaneous combustion process.
I never thought of spontaneous combustion being the method of transforming into love and light! Too funny. I suppose you could call it "The Phoenix Factor"... double meaning there, the phoenix bird that spontaneously combusts, and daniel phoenix's papers that spontaneous combust scientific and spiritual false flags!
Too funny indeed. I laughed almost too hard to "The Phoenix Factor", because I instantly knew the double meaning there.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:18 am

Have you decided to stop the blogging experiment daniel? Maybe you are focused on the last chapter to your papers or better yet, taking a walk on the "wild side"? :D
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:06 pm

:cry:

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:32 am

Don't be discouraged Lozion. Daniel, Chris and I have been discussing in a private email exchange the idea of moving or consolidating this forum over to AQ forum. No decision has been made clear yet, but ultimately daniel has been busy researching and also trying to find time to write up next papers etc...

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Txs Aaron for the update :) let me know if I can be of any help.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:02 pm

Mmm wondering whats happening in Bedrock? :D

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:39 pm

Lozion wrote:Mmm wondering whats happening in Bedrock? :D
Bedrock is downwind from all the fires in the Pacific northwest and California, turning it into a smoke cooker. It's hard to do stuff when you can't breathe!

Though I did get a bunch of new research completed... got some amazing stuff, including the secrets behind the recent "flat earth" movement. You know... it's all based on one assumption that turns out to be wrong: that light moves in a straight line. It only does that in a vacuum... send it through a gas, and it bends all over, which means you can see around corners--or more than 3 miles across a horizon.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Great, cant wait to read more about your recent research.. :)

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:55 pm

infinity wrote:[...]I'm still chewing on all this stuff, thinking about the tutorials Gopi did for RS2, the --daniel papers, Lonebear's work - and it just seems like the best thing would be to think of what kind of people we want this stuff to be more accessible to. Like Lonebear said, the people with the red pill in their hands already, so to speak. How do we make it easier for those people to find the good work that daniel, lonebear, etc. have put together?
[...]
Or, on the other hand, is the whole point to get the "word out" to people that might not actively be looking for it. People that don't even know there IS a red pill.[...]
The thing with people who don't even know there is a red pill, is that they wouldn't believe what they are reading right away. Takes a little while in conspiracy land to adjust your world view properly. Doesn't happen overnight. Only thing is, conspiracy land is filled with bullshit on top of bullshit.
For that reason I made a compendium to present the most important information that is currently not publicly known and structured it in such a way that you can just read it from top to bottom in order to have your world view smoothly straightened out. It is pretty much the bedrock school that you have to pass first before you can start visiting the university ;)

I will publish this compendium (actually just a vast collection of links) in this forum in 1-2 weeks and link to it in a big facebook group. (not sure how big. I guess around 2000 students)
I expect a big awakening after this and believe you me, it is going to happen!

I just finished translating the first half of daniel's papers into German and also managed to get hold of the German translation of Etidorhpa, today. Unfortunately, now I have neither the time, nor the money to sit home all day long translating the anthropology series. Have to find sb else to take on that job.
Well, let the last days of summer vacation go by, then let the students of my university talk "conspiracy this, conspiracy that." And then give it a couple of months, maybe a year and the RS will be publicly known, at least in Germany, along with all the other information. And once the Germans have caught up to reality and begin to see the problems in their roots, well... http://www.greenetvert.fr/2012/wp-conte ... 00b_v2.jpg
:)

//edit
I posted it here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=847

//edit Sept 3rd '16:
Surprise, surprise...the "big awakening" did not happen. I changed tactics and am now translating whatever I deem important. I converted the forum link above to a German-only thread. Whoever is reading it will get his mind blown, since most of the information therein has not reached Germany yet. So now, I'm just letting synchronicity and serendipity take their course and see what happens. In about two years I should be finished with my translations. Then I will just put a big pile of papers on a certain somebody's table and be done with it. Well... hopefully.