What's happening just now...

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
What's happening just now...

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:40 am

:D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Re: What's happening just now...

Post by PHIon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Got my laugh today, Chris! It was getting close.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 am

I remember this one line from "Crystal Skull" episode when Daniel was out of phase it went something like this, "What happened to working through the night? I'd do it for you guys."

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:19 pm

PHIon wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:58 pm
Got my laugh today, Chris! It was getting close.
Haha i'm glad to have helped! :D
Ilkka wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 am
I remember this one line from "Crystal Skull" episode when Daniel was out of phase it went something like this, "What happened to working through the night? I'd do it for you guys."
I was watching series 2 the other night, where Daniel uses the sarcophagus when healthy, leading to improved mental powers but with a side effect of a massive ego boost... reminded me of Miles Mathis, maybe he's been doing the same! ;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:33 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:19 pm
I was watching series 2 the other night, where Daniel uses the sarcophagus when healthy, leading to improved mental powers but with a side effect of a massive ego boost... reminded me of Miles Mathis, maybe he's been doing the same! ;)
I remember it well, yes. He went a bad withdrawal in earth to get the "poison" out. I dont think he had improved mental powers though, but more of an ego boost and arrogance just like a Goa'uld would act. There was the other episode where he acts like an Goa'uld when the "Harsesis" (if I wrote it correctly) child taught him through dreaming, cant remember the season and episodes now would need to check.