Paper- Extra-dimensional & Extra-Terrestrial Entities

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor
Paper- Extra-dimensional & Extra-Terrestrial Entities

Post by Andrew » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:22 pm

I may be blind, but I can't find any thread regarding this paper. So I'll post a question.

Re: Prof. Albert Einstone's TP-101 Class

I just want to clarify an aspect of 3D time dreaming. LB in AQ says that everything in a dream is you, but in your paper you say, "My recommendation is to first learn what you can do with your own temporal access, particularly to identify what is you, and what is not, so you cannot be tricked by temporal detour signs or the "get your free superpowers here" booths used by the Rockefellers."

There is an old friend of mine that shows up in my dreams from time to time and I always hate when he does. In fact, last night I remember being with him and his friend, and I said to them, I fucking hate you. You are an asshole, and so are you. And then they went and committed robbery and pretended to be my friend while doing so in a very service-to-self way. (Remembering to give me money I left during the heist.)

I reread this paper yesterday, so when I woke up I thought, consciously, this person/event is something that is not me. It may be a leech from my past friendship/compassion that is still lingering in my unconscious. I now realize I must stomp it out. And I feel good that that's the way I have to approach it, rather than it being "an aspect of myself I have to integrate," like a New Age person might say.

Stomping this out may actually stomp out a block between me getting my superpowers. It would be the "Rockefellers" that say the nonsensical diatribe of "surrender" completely to your dreams, much in the essence of Emperor Palpatine trying to convert Luke Skywalker to the dark side in ROTJ or the old Sci-Fi axiom, Resistance is futile.

If it is a "brain chigger," rebellion or discord is the only natural response rather than choosing harmony with something that is not me. Properly, in doing so, I would be choosing harmony with me, rather than with a factor that is reoccurring, unreasonable, and bullying. Or am I missing something?
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Paper- Extra-dimensional & Extra-Terrestrial Entities

Post by daniel » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Andrew wrote:If it is a "brain chigger," rebellion or discord is the only natural response rather than choosing harmony with something that is not me. Properly, in doing so, I would be choosing harmony with me, rather than with a factor that is reoccurring, unreasonable, and bullying. Or am I missing something?
You're missing something... It is you, but not you, NOW.

I do not believe I addressed this in the papers, but when you are in the temporal landscape, "clock time" does not exist so the barrier between incarnations appears as distances (clock space), that can be crossed by complexes of past and future lives.
Andrew wrote:There is an old friend of mine that shows up in my dreams from time to time and I always hate when he does.
The "old friend" is likely you in a different incarnation, symbolized by a person with similar attributes in your current memory/life. What you hate is what you did, and this is karma trying to balance things out.

Most of the people that take an interest in my research have psionic ability, though they may not realize they do. You need that little "special" something to see past the massive programming of our society. What I meant by "what is you and what is not you" is the fact that you are picking up the influences of others--telepathically, empathically or simply "learned behavior"--which is biasing your free will choices. It is not that they are entering your dream and poking you with a stick. (Though this can happen, but is rare--social programming is far more effective and does not require one-on-one interaction.)

If you do the psychocartography stuff that is discussed on Antiquatis and map out your dreamscape, you will find that past lives are the sections of the landscape that is blocked by a natural barrier, such as a raging river, desert, tall mountains or a chasm, making them difficult to access--but not impossible. Sometimes you cross into other lifetimes, sometimes complexes from other lifetimes cross into yours--and that is what drives karma, something that happened and has crossed over into the current landscape, that needs resolution.

So don't fight it and don't surrender to it--you need to find out what needs to be done to give that complex "closure" (as they say in psychology), so it can say, "my work is done" and you can move on to bigger and better things, not being held by a tie to the past.

In Theosophy, it is said that one person's "soul purpose" can be maintained across incarnations spanning 1250 years... given an average life span of around 50 years (people died much younger in the past), that's at least 25 incarnations to choose from. It has been a long learning process and we've not all been "good guys" in the past. What you have to remember is that all these things happened for a reason, to bring you to the place you are, here and now. So accept the fact that there were times when you were an asshole, but also learned from the experience and changed that behavior in this incarnation. If you weren't an asshole, then you would have never learned what it was like--and made the choice of "that is not me." That is what advancing to homo sapiens ethicus is about.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:27 am

daniel wrote:So don't fight it and don't surrender to it--you need to find out what needs to be done to give that complex "closure" (as they say in psychology), so it can say, "my work is done" and you can move on to bigger and better things, not being held by a tie to the past.
When I'm just letting the dreamplay act out and follow through with my part of the script, am I resolving any issue in this process, even if I have no idea what my unconscious is trying to relate? How else would people, who have no idea what they dream or what their dreams mean, find any kind of closure through their dreams?

And since we are talking about dreams, is it only me or does anybody else get this flash of insight into last night's dream the moment you get into bed? If I recorded my dream, I can connect the memory. If I didn't, I have great trouble remembering anything at all and even this flash of insight is just gone and cannot be thought of again. I have this happen to me since a couple of years.

I get the feeling that my unconscious doesn't want me to record my dreams yet. Every time I start doing it for a couple of days or weeks something happens. When I started doing it last year, I accidentally deleted my recordings. Another time my daily mobile phone slipped out of my hands destroying ONLY the microphone which is a part that is so unlikely to get broken because it is sealed with rubber all around it. So I took it apart and had to switch the mic with the one of my dream phone*. I bought another mobile phone of the same model because - somehow - in today's world it's actually cheaper than buying the mic alone. I put that mic into my dream phone and started recording again for two or three months and what happens? The second mic stopped working as well. Most of the recordings two weeks prior to that were either silent or sounded like I was blowing into the mic. And you can't do much wrong with replacing a mic, at least not on the mobile phone I use.

*My dream phone is just a regular one with the antenna, GPS and all taken out. I should probably buy a proper voice recorder as a solution to all that. Maybe that's what my unconscious is trying to tell me. The dream memories are too precious as to have them stored in low quality sound files. :)

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:32 pm

animus wrote:I get the feeling that my unconscious doesn't want me to record my dreams yet. Every time I start doing it for a couple of days or weeks something happens.
That's the Ego at work... if you record your dreams, the Ego might be dethroned from its socially-appointed position of King of the Psyche. It only belongs there in the materialistic, muggle world--to go beyond, the ego has to go back to doing the job that Nature assigned it, not telemarketing.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:07 pm

I just re-read this paper and it has so much in it! I suppose I have have a problem with the 3D time landscape because I see it through much of my prior beliefs. Has anyone heard of Eckankar? It came out in the seventies, I believe, and was instantly labeled as brainwashed cult material. It was something to do with Light and Sound. I found it fascinating! It dealt with dreams and you Soul and out of body stuff. For what I got out of it studying from the side-lines it perfectly answer all my questions. I know, blue beam stuff, evil stuff, bad juju. But what this paper states is exactly what it stated and more. If you can get past the Old time religion nonsense and just look at it with new eyes it makes perfect sense. The guy that came up with this stuff pulled it together from everything to do with spiritual things. I never stayed with it and moved on. That is how I came to be here.
All that glitter is not GOLD!