King of the World in Shamballa

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: King of the World in Shamballa

Post by daniel » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:43 am

Andrew wrote:Can you shed some light on this picture, daniel? It was supposedly taken in Antarctica. I thought water comes out of Antarctica and gets sucked back in the Arctic.
Source? (A lot of the Antarctic photos are fakes.)

If not fake, it could just be a sinkhole.

Though your question, itself, is interesting because the north polar opening has been closed up for centuries now, after Arctic ocean opened up and moved the Bargos Islands southward--then they froze over. That might cause the ocean levels to "back up" and rise. If you consider the continental shelf as the original outline of the continents, then water levels have risen substantially (600', 200m) in the last 500 years or so. And water does have a tendency to break through barriers when the pressure gets too great.

Looking at some of the old maps, the ratio of land to water changes... in the past, there was far more land--but the ocean seems to have traveled further inland. It may be that we get an increase in ocean level after an expansion event, and that excess water causes the polar caps to ice over to bind out some of the water, which after a time melts as the sun heats up (as it is doing now) and triggers another expansion cycle. (This may be an alternative explanation to the crust of the Earth sliding around the surface, explaining things like grass being in the stomachs of woolly mammoths in Arctic regions now covered in snow.)
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:58 pm

daniel wrote:
Andrew wrote:Can you shed some light on this picture, daniel? It was supposedly taken in Antarctica. I thought water comes out of Antarctica and gets sucked back in the Arctic.
Source? (A lot of the Antarctic photos are fakes.)

If not fake, it could just be a sinkhole.
My first thought was that it is definitely a sinkhole due to the size and look of it, the polar opening would be much larger. Or that's the biggest helicopter on the planet... :D
daniel wrote:Though your question, itself, is interesting because the north polar opening has been closed up for centuries now, after Arctic ocean opened up and moved the Bargos Islands southward--then they froze over. That might cause the ocean levels to "back up" and rise. If you consider the continental shelf as the original outline of the continents, then water levels have risen substantially (600', 200m) in the last 500 years or so. And water does have a tendency to break through barriers when the pressure gets too great.

Looking at some of the old maps, the ratio of land to water changes... in the past, there was far more land--but the ocean seems to have traveled further inland. It may be that we get an increase in ocean level after an expansion event, and that excess water causes the polar caps to ice over to bind out some of the water, which after a time melts as the sun heats up (as it is doing now) and triggers another expansion cycle. (This may be an alternative explanation to the crust of the Earth sliding around the surface, explaining things like grass being in the stomachs of woolly mammoths in Arctic regions now covered in snow.)
I've been looking into this in some detail as i've found lots of info that links the great bombardment, expansion event, templars, masons and more. More to follow on this topic once I can put it together into something readable. A lot of ancient ruins can be found under the sea off the coast of Britain, Japan and many more places.

I was under the impression that the expansion event happened early after being forced by the deluge asteroid strike. Would that not set a new start point and the regular, scheduled expansion event wouldn't still happen at the same time it was due, it would be postponed until further down the timeline of planetary growth?

From what I have found so far, before the expansion event/deluge the planetary climate was much more settled and warm. The forced expansion of Earth tilted the axis by 23.5 degrees and resulted in the seasons, ice caps forming etc. and all of this around the 13th/14th century, a lot more recent than "advertised" by the mainstream historical chronology which is one massive fudge job to hide history in the past, as you say. That would explain the mammoths having grass in their stomach.

My feeling is that the expansion event was so recent that it is still settling down, so there would not be another "on schedule" expansion event any time soon. However, factor in climate collapse which has already happened and geoengineering attempting to cool down an increasingly hot planet... who knows how much that plays a part in the growth of the planet, maybe another growth spurt is what is required to rid Tiamat of her human pests.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:39 pm

I've actually just found a post by daniel that I hadn't seen before which clarifies things a bit, so there were two destruction's of Atlantis... and so possibly two expansions during our history?

First the biblical deluge, getting rid of the original saurian slave stock, then the second event during the 13th/14th century, the time of the great bombardment that they have done such a comprehensive job of hiding in the dark/middle ages.

Right, i've got a lot more info to digest and put together with my research now, plus a lot more reading to do, but every day the big picture gets much clearer. It's funny how information can "flood" towards you once you are on the right track. ;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:25 pm

Djchrismac wrote:I've actually just found a post by daniel that I hadn't seen before which clarifies things a bit, so there were two destruction's of Atlantis... and so possibly two expansions during our history?

First the biblical deluge, getting rid of the original saurian slave stock, then the second event during the 13th/14th century, the time of the great bombardment that they have done such a comprehensive job of hiding in the dark/middle ages.

Right, i've got a lot more info to digest and put together with my research now, plus a lot more reading to do, but every day the big picture gets much clearer. It's funny how information can "flood" towards you once you are on the right track. ;)
Yep..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:55 pm

The source of that "Antarctica" photo was from Ben Fulford's latest post. He included other pictures of sites from Google maps in Antarctica where supposed "shit" is going down.
But he's been wrong with pictures he gets sent to him. Up and down his info is, but I follow the progression of the cabal being exposed and scurrying. I do believe it, otherwise all of the exposure of Obama's birth certificate being proven a forgery and pizzagate wouldn't be happening. Can't put that kind of spilled milk back in the bottle.
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:07 am

daniel wrote:and Hitler was "in" to that stuff--he wanted the ANNUNAKI tech.
well i guess he found some then, with the Bell craft they had. With the US moving the top scientists from Germany to the US and space projects soon after, I take it is was good stuff they found. I knew only basics about WW2 until last year but a lot of things just don't make sense, do you think that was the basis of the war? The war in effect being an Enki Vs Enlil battle? Hitler wanting to uncover all the ANNUNAKI tech, lost lands and ancient knowledge and the NWO stopping it by any means? This was the first impression I got but there's also the other side, that he WAS in with the NWO, Jesuits, Vatican etc and was just 'doing a job' of basically creating carnage so the right people could come in and 'fix' it ie. problem, reaction, solution.
daniel wrote:Look at the mythos around this and you find that Hyperborea is the Germanic name for the Bargos Islands at the North Pole
I do keep forgetting about other pieces of the puzzle and putting it all into context. Yep I get that now, it makes sense that would be the case. Different names for the same places, create different paths to cause confusion. I wish I had a room where I could print and stick all this info on the walls, like those darn good cops in the movies :lol:

The amount of misinformation that is out there is dizzying, how on earth do THEY keep up themselves!
djchrismac wrote:then the second event during the 13th/14th century, the time of the great bombardment that they have done such a comprehensive job of hiding in the dark/middle ages.
didn't this great bombardment create the large mountain ranges? that would mean no significant mountains before 13th/14th century? Am i missing something?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:46 am

trippingthelight wrote:
djchrismac wrote:then the second event during the 13th/14th century, the time of the great bombardment that they have done such a comprehensive job of hiding in the dark/middle ages.
didn't this great bombardment create the large mountain ranges? that would mean no significant mountains before 13th/14th century? Am i missing something?
No, although C-14 dating is unreliable there were plenty of mountains around before the middle ages, Scotland has some of the oldest rock and land on the planet. Expansion will create more mountains as the land is compressed in some parts, or stretched in others, while the sea level changes as well.

The planet was smaller with more land before these two expansion events, but not with a smooth/flat surface. Areas of original expansion include the European land mass around the UK, after a while the land mass fuses together and becomes more solid which is why we get so few earthquakes compared to areas like the mediterranean. The newer expansion areas are in the oceans where you can see the mid-atlantic ridge for example, also along the Himalayan plateua where continental land masses or sections of the land are pushing against each other.

ImageImage

I imagine that the planet will expand in a way that opens up the path of least resistance first. I've tried to find examples of onions growing on a time-lapse video as an example but in doing so you've now got me wondering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gug4n7xyE8Y

Since the planet is a living organism, is it perhaps growing in a cell division way as shown in the video above?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Djchrismac wrote:The planet was smaller with more land before these two expansion events, but not with a smooth/flat surface.
Also see: Earth in the 13½ Century!
Djchrismac wrote:Since the planet is a living organism, is it perhaps growing in a cell division way as shown in the video above?
Ah, but does the Earth grow like an embryo, or does an embryo grow like the Earth?

Earth expansion, according to B. Peret's paper, "At the Earth's Core: the Geophysics of Planetary Evolution," occurs by temporal gravitation, where new matter is formed as cosmic material (antimatter) drops below unit speed (the speed of light) and enters our conventional, material environment adding to the existing rock structure.

That embryo footage makes growth look like something bubbling out of nowhere... what if the same process is going on here? Cosmic matter (the structure of the soul) is dropping below unit speed and causing a material body to "bubble up" as a natural consequence? After all, these cells are increasing in mass--without any food for building material. The source of the new matter must therefore be energy-to-matter conversion, t/s to s/t, an attribute of the cosmic/soul side of things flipping over the unit boundary, 1/1.

The body would then form based on the character of the soul, which may explain things like genetic "defects" and abnormalities--soul problems would manifest body problems.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:56 pm

trippingthelight wrote:This was the first impression I got but there's also the other side, that he WAS in with the NWO, Jesuits, Vatican etc and was just 'doing a job' of basically creating carnage so the right people could come in and 'fix' it ie. problem, reaction, solution.
To answer any of these kinds of questions, just ask, "Who profited from the situation and what was gained by them?"

I'm no expert on WW-II, but just looking at the media coverage, I see two, big profit centers: the American military-industrial complex and the German banking families that financed it. (Curiously, the biggest players in the war.) What was gained was the transfer of power from the European Royalty to the American mega-corporations, which now rule the world. There is also the technological surge that "war machines" produce, which gave us a lot of the tech we now enjoy, including computers (originally developed as to decipher codes). If you believe the Macrobe agenda of John Dee, this would fit in nicely with that plan.

My view would be that Hitler was just an idealist with a lot of charisma, who was given the resources needed to do the job that these people wanted done. A "useful idiot," like so many these days. And if he actually did succeed at conquering the world, well, the New World Order would have come into being a lot sooner. No matter the outcome, these players win.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:10 pm

Andrew wrote:The source of that "Antarctica" photo was from Ben Fulford's latest post.
Unfortunately, most of these folks don't understand what they are looking at.
Andrew wrote:but I follow the progression of the cabal being exposed and scurrying. I do believe it, otherwise all of the exposure of Obama's birth certificate being proven a forgery and pizzagate wouldn't be happening. Can't put that kind of spilled milk back in the bottle.
Unless the spilled milk was deliberately knocked over in a precise, calculated fashion so they knew exactly where the milk would run...

Only the puppets are being exposed; not the actual Cabal--they don't show their faces. The only thing changing are the actors on the public stage, the same folks are still writing the script.

All this nonsense is a distraction to keep you from studying and learning about the things that could actually make a difference in the world. That is how they work. Don't get sucked in by it. From what I've seen of your posts here and on Antiquatis, you have the potential to be a real wizard, so stop looking at the people pulling the strings, and start learning how to cut them!