King of the World in Shamballa

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor
King of the World in Shamballa

Post by trippingthelight » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:07 pm

I am reading a fascinating book called Guardians of The Holy Grail (The Knights Templar, John The Baptist and The Water of Life) by Mark Amaru Pinkham. There's loads of info to do further research on but a few pages talked about the 'Asuras' and the Akashic Records and I just thought I post a few things for reference and interest.

The book talks a lot about the Green Man/Khadir was the leader of a group of fallen angels known as the Asuras and was the first 'Fisher King', other names attributed to this Green Man are Murrugan, Melek Taus, Kumara, Peacock Angel and Lucifer (So i'm assuming this is Enki). It also states that Tammuz and Dionysus are other names. Isn't Tammuz on the Enki line (as another name for his son?) and Dionysus on Enlil line (as his son?) This confused me a bit, crickey my head is spinning trying work out a who's who, I am trying to put together a 'Gods Table' where all this can be cross referenced, unless one already exists?

This Green Man also had a brother named Elias or Elijah. So the Green Man is Enki and Elias/Elijah is Enlil? Please correct me if i'm misreading this!

It goes to say it arrived on Earth as the
'leader of the Sons of God and then electing to merge his spirit with the consciousness of our planet in order to continually oversee the spiritual evolution of humanity'
and reasons being.............
the human population had reached a pivotal point in it's evolution and needed the evolutionary force, the kundalini serpent, awakened before it could evolve further
The Kumaras arrived with the wisdom of how to awaken the Kundalini power through spiritual disciplines including alchemy and yoga and they also assisted into the developing human genome by mating with the 'Daughters of Men'
Since Murrugan arrival psychics, teachers and prophets of many cultures have been blessed with his vision and history by tapping into the Akashic Records, the interdimensional records that can be access through the Ajna Chakra or Third Eye
Tibet keeps coming up recently for me with regard to Hitler and now this book stating that the arrival of the Kumaras (read Annunaki) is currently inscribed on palm leaves in an underground cavern in Tibet and states
Sanat Kumara built a glorious palace in the middle of an inland sea now know as the Gobi Desert.. Murrugan's palace was constructed on an island esoterically know as the 'White Island' which existed in the centre of this huge ocean. His castle is reputed to still exist there, built on a etheric plane, and it is said that from that regal abode Sanat Kumara continues to govern our planet as the King of The World
This palace is supposed to be in Shamballa which Buddhists of Tibet say has existed since the beginning of the world and its the heart Chakra of the Earth. Quotes from a book by Nicholas Roerich state Buddhist mentors showed him a seat sat upon by Kumara after he emerged from the subterranean tunnel system that unites Shamballa to Asian monasteries.

The book is great, and talks about the origins of the Grail mysteries, templars, sufis and Persian mystery schools, pretty much most things covered on here, these few pages really struck a chord and i thought i'd share it.

It also talks a lot about the muslim belief that Sri Lanka was the original Garden of Eden, I know there is the 'Adam Bridge' across from India to Sri Lanka, would be great to hear daniel's take Sri Lanka and the sunken continent of Kumarai Nadu (is this the Taprobane he refers to in Part V?)

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: King of the World in Shamballa

Post by daniel » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:52 pm

trippingthelight wrote:This confused me a bit, crickey my head is spinning trying work out a who's who, I am trying to put together a 'Gods Table' where all this can be cross referenced, unless one already exists?
LoneBear on Antiquatis has attempted a number of these (I believe it is an Xmind chart), but it rapidly becomes unmanageable due to the way names get reused and mixed up across generations. It would be a good project, but would most likely need to be done as a cross-referenced database, to track sources of the relationships.
trippingthelight wrote:This Green Man also had a brother named Elias or Elijah. So the Green Man is Enki and Elias/Elijah is Enlil? Please correct me if i'm misreading this!
Sounds like a likely correlation.
trippingthelight wrote:It goes to say it arrived on Earth as the
'leader of the Sons of God and then electing to merge his spirit with the consciousness of our planet in order to continually oversee the spiritual evolution of humanity'
If you look at the utilization of the ME (pronounced "may" and mistranslated as "Tablet of Destiny" -- more like "Tablet PC"), the gods utilized a type of morphogenic control over various species (including man)--NOT for spiritual evolution, but to enforce specific behaviors, like servitude.
trippingthelight wrote:and reasons being.............
the human population had reached a pivotal point in it's evolution and needed the evolutionary force, the kundalini serpent, awakened before it could evolve further
The Kumaras arrived with the wisdom of how to awaken the Kundalini power through spiritual disciplines including alchemy and yoga and they also assisted into the developing human genome by mating with the 'Daughters of Men'
Since Murrugan arrival psychics, teachers and prophets of many cultures have been blessed with his vision and history by tapping into the Akashic Records, the interdimensional records that can be access through the Ajna Chakra or Third Eye
One of the things that is becoming abundantly clear is that the ANNUNA and their descendants never do anything out of the "goodness of their hearts," but DO like to use the resources at their disposal (human resources) to do their bidding, under the guise of "doing good."

ENKI (Murrugan), being a combination of Spock and Scotty (science and engineering), knew the "forbidden knowledge of the gods" (an advanced form of harmonic physics that is basically magick) and taught this knowledge to his followers, to use as a weapon against his brother, ENLIL. ENLIL (Jehovah), being the military leader, only had physical weapons to fight with in defense.

The ANNUNA cannot access the Archive of the Ancients, much for the same reasons that the Goa'uld could not access the Ancient Library on Stargate (the writers probably got the idea from George Hunt Williamson's research on the Archive, from the 1950s). But humans CAN access these "interdimensional records" left by the Cyclopeans. The problem with that is that the knowledge gave humanity an edge over ALL the gods, including ENKI.
Sanat Kumara built a glorious palace in the middle of an inland sea now know as the Gobi Desert.. Murrugan's palace was constructed on an island esoterically know as the 'White Island' which existed in the centre of this huge ocean.
ENKI's palace was in the Americas--then seen as an island in a great ocean.
trippingthelight wrote:This palace is supposed to be in Shamballa which Buddhists of Tibet say has existed since the beginning of the world and its the heart Chakra of the Earth. Quotes from a book by Nicholas Roerich state Buddhist mentors showed him a seat sat upon by Kumara after he emerged from the subterranean tunnel system that unites Shamballa to Asian monasteries.
When human wizards started working with the Cyclopean Archive, they found a place within our world that the ANNUNA could not access--a region past the central sun called Agartha. When they realized they were just being used by the gods, they sided with the LMs to build a rebel base camp there. And it is still there.
trippingthelight wrote:It also talks a lot about the muslim belief that Sri Lanka was the original Garden of Eden, I know there is the 'Adam Bridge' across from India to Sri Lanka, would be great to hear daniel's take Sri Lanka and the sunken continent of Kumarai Nadu (is this the Taprobane he refers to in Part V?)
The original Guarded Enclosure of EDIN was in EDIN, now known as Dubai in the UAE.

Sri Lanka was the home of the Asura, billed as the evil demons but probably just an encampment for the enemies of whoever was in charge at the time.

Taprobane is the name for the lower half of India, prior to the last expansion event (which lowered ocean levels, connecting India to the Himalayas). Here are some maps showing the relationships:

Ancient map showing the island of Taprobane
strabo-taprobane500.gif
Strabo-Taprobane
strabo-taprobane500.gif (28.33KiB)Viewed 44163 times
Reconstruction of Taprobane using ETOPO2 data (Earth Topology maps) with a higher water level, showing the inland sea flooding northern India. The outline shows the present land boundary.
AncientIndiaOrigPlot.gif
ETOPO elevation data with higher ocean level
AncientIndiaOrigPlot.gif (65.13KiB)Viewed 44163 times
The reconstruction is not exact, as it does not account for the topology prior to the last expansion event. But comparing the lower Strabo map to the reconstruction, one can see similar characteristics--an island chain separating India from Taprobane, and a larger island to the south. Probably indicates the Indian Ocean stretched a bit during the expansion, causing the reorientation to the present configuration.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:21 pm

wow, i just spent an hour writing a response only to lose it, here we go again........

thanks for responding, you probably get fed up ith having to answer 'newbie' questions, I do spend a lot of time searching the forum so as to try and not duplicate any questions. Your information is making so much sense (ha albeit slowly).

So hidden city of shamballa is Agartha then and there could be an entrance near the gobi desert area. I shall have to look at the underground tunnel maps you posted on another thread.
One of the things that is becoming abundantly clear is that the ANNUNA and their descendants never do anything out of the "goodness of their hearts," but DO like to use the resources at their disposal (human resources) to do their bidding, under the guise of "doing good."
Just as it continues today,

Funny how he is called 'Green Man', due to his colour perhaps. I found this funny in the book 'Oannes's whole body was that of a fish, under the fish's head he had another head' and these strange creatures the Annedoti, "Repulsive Ones". I am sure I read on this forum somewhere about he may have hidden his face, this might explain a mask or a helmet or 'head within a head'!
But humans CAN access these "interdimensional records" left by the Cyclopeans. The problem with that is that the knowledge gave humanity an edge over ALL the gods, including ENKI
Hence the mass suppression. I assume that if from birth, one led a life free away from the mind control and electromagnetic onslaught, ate clean organic food, had a fully operating pineal and with proper teaching, accessing these records would a whole lot easier from a young age.

Have you seen the movie 'The Giver' - You are 'The Giver'!! The only man who possess all the true knowledge and secret history of the world! Jeff Bridges plays 'The giver' who has all the knowledge while the population live in ignorance of the past and serve only their masters and that there is no other world outside. They have to take tablets daily to keep them suppressed (probably a reference to flouride) and can only see black and white and cannot dream, laugh, feel etc. He has to pass on his knowledge to a young man who awakens slowly and begins to observe colours, feels emotion and essentially learns that his world is fake, there were other lands beyond the boundaries that TPTB are preventing the population from seeing. The movie made me angry it was so true.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:40 pm

daniel wrote:
trippingthelight wrote:and reasons being.............

ENKI (Murrugan), being a combination of Spock and Scotty (science and engineering), knew the "forbidden knowledge of the gods" (an advanced form of harmonic physics that is basically magick) and taught this knowledge to his followers, to use as a weapon against his brother, ENLIL. ENLIL (Jehovah), being the military leader, only had physical weapons to fight with in defense.

The ANNUNA cannot access the Archive of the Ancients, much for the same reasons that the Goa'uld could not access the Ancient Library on Stargate (the writers probably got the idea from George Hunt Williamson's research on the Archive, from the 1950s). But humans CAN access these "interdimensional records" left by the Cyclopeans. The problem with that is that the knowledge gave humanity an edge over ALL the gods, including ENKI.
My question is what are the interdemensional records left by the Cyclopeans? Are they the Akashic Records? Or are they a form of knowledge that is only acquired when found in the right frame of mind? Something like solving a riddle or saying a magic phrase. I still follow the belief that we are physical body, soul body and spirit body in one. For me that would mean that you may kill my body and take my soul but you can never touch my spirit. Maybe that is what the Cyclopeans left us, a spiritual, or higher record beyond time and space.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 pm

MrTwig wrote:My question is what are the interdemensional records left by the Cyclopeans? Are they the Akashic Records?
I think they also go under the name 'hall of records' and yes i think they are the akashic records, a record of our past that can be accessed by us by way of deep meditation and dreams. It is similar to The Giver movie, its all suppressed but IS there. Not sure how you now you've found them though. I can imagine there are lots of inter dimensional beings trying to stop access!

I was thinking about the underground tunnels the Cyclopeans built, wouldn't they have been severely damaged during the expansion events that occurred?

Who are the NWO actually worshiping/following? If Enki is Satan and Enlil is Jehovah. Are they worshipping Enlil and the whole lucifer/baphomet/satanic thing is misdirection/backwards two fingers up to Enki (we'll blame it all on you). As Satan and Lucifer and obviously just names, I am assuming they have just been attached to the wrong person and the actual attributes and deeds done by these 'evil' names are actually all done by Enlil/Jehovah? So Enlil's ideologies are being passed as the 'Luciferian' or 'satanic' way. It's hard to get my head around the fact that Lucifer's ideologies are coming from our 'God'.
ENLIL. ENLIL (Jehovah), being the military leader, only had physical weapons to fight with in defense.
Is this still happening now? hence all the military wars? Humanity still has "forbidden knowledge of the gods" and the NWO has used weapons to destroy it all?

It is awfully quiet on here at the moment, just when I find the forum it all goes quiet!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Ancient Archives and Libraries of the world

Post by daniel » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:05 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
MrTwig wrote:My question is what are the interdemensional records left by the Cyclopeans? Are they the Akashic Records?
I think they also go under the name 'hall of records' and yes i think they are the akashic records, a record of our past that can be accessed by us by way of deep meditation and dreams.
The "Archive of the Ancients" or as it was known a century ago, the "Little Red Brick Schoolhouse," is a record of the knowledge and experience of the Cyclopeans, logging their journey as one of the first, sentient and spiritual races to evolve in this region of space. It does not contain any human knowledge, as it predates humanity by a very long time. George Hunt Williamson was one of the first to document the Archive, half a century ago.

The Stargate franchise picked up on the concept as the "Library of Knowledge" (that head-sucking machine that downloaded the database into Jack O'Neil) with similar attributes--a record of the knowledge and experience of the Ancients, again one of the first sentient races in the galaxy. In many ways, the Stargate Ancients parallel the Cyclopeans (except for size... the Cyclopeans were "giant aliens").

The Hall of Records, located in Egypt, was a library left by the ANNUNAKI during their stay here that was constructed after the Cyclopeans ascended to the Theta octave. From what I have heard, it concerns the colonization effort here and on a prior world, and some basic understanding of the S-M technology on which our "science" is based. Remember that the original Atlantean society was created by the ANNUNAKI--not humans. Humans did not arrive in Atlantis until slaves were needed to do the work, much later on. And if you live in the Americas--you are actually living in Atlantis. Atlantis basically sank into the unconscious of mankind, not the ocean.

The Akashic records were created fairly recently by Theosophist A.P. Sinnett, back around 1900 CE. Our legend and mythos do not indicate that any such records exist, outside of Santa (living in LeMurias) keeping records as to whether you have been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake!

I believe the concept is derived from the social memory complex of humanity, the long-term memory of mankind buried in the unconscious. However, I would not expect that there is a lot of detail in the Akashic records for most people, other than entries like "mostly harmless," since people actually do very little with their lives.
trippingthelight wrote:Not sure how you now you've found them though. I can imagine there are lots of inter dimensional beings trying to stop access!
It is more of "the Archive finds you" when you get to a level of understanding that proves you have sufficient foundational knowledge to grow beyond homo sapiens. I'm watching that exact thing happen right now with the group of folks that recently relocated to Salt Lake City to work on the Sanctuary project. They are pushing their level of understanding in all realms, body, mind and spirit, to the point where conventional knowledge just cannot answer any of the questions being asked--and that is where the Archive kicks in. It does not provide information, but provides the "tools" you need to put the puzzle together, yourself. The way I've explained it in the past is that something comes along and steps on your foot, and the top of your head pops open and something reaches inside and rearranges concepts, saying "try that," then departs, leaving you to think about this new relationship now in your mind. It is a very effective technique, because it does not do the work for you. Just guides you along the way.
trippingthelight wrote:I was thinking about the underground tunnels the Cyclopeans built, wouldn't they have been severely damaged during the expansion events that occurred?
There are only fragments of those tunnel systems remaining, though a number of Cyclopean cities are still intact, having been constructed in regions where fractures from expansion events do not occur.

However, our NWO drilling machines have been running full-bore, so to speak, putting in thousands of miles of new tunnels for their own use.
trippingthelight wrote:Who are the NWO actually worshiping/following? If Enki is Satan and Enlil is Jehovah. Are they worshipping Enlil and the whole lucifer/baphomet/satanic thing is misdirection/backwards two fingers up to Enki (we'll blame it all on you).
I am reasonably sure that the NWO worship themselves as the new Gods of mankind. They do not need an outside agency, particularly one that would compete for control of the slaves here. I am sure that they put on a "good show," such as the Bohemian Grove stuff, as misdirection for the magical science that they use to manipulate events. It's that magician's trick--wave one hand to get everyone's attention, and pick their pocket with the hand they aren't looking at.
trippingthelight wrote:As Satan and Lucifer and obviously just names, I am assuming they have just been attached to the wrong person and the actual attributes and deeds done by these 'evil' names are actually all done by Enlil/Jehovah? So Enlil's ideologies are being passed as the 'Luciferian' or 'satanic' way. It's hard to get my head around the fact that Lucifer's ideologies are coming from our 'God'.
Yes, most of the bad stuff was done by ENLIL. If you were to take a poll of atrocities against man, like "Who sent the Deluge to destroy man, God or Satan?" you'll find that God runs up quite a tally. (If you don't know the answer, it was God.)

ENKI was known to have helped mankind out, such as in the Tales of Adapa. But I doubt they are altruistic; he was doing it for himself, most likely as an advantage for the war against his brother.
trippingthelight wrote:Is this still happening now? hence all the military wars? Humanity still has "forbidden knowledge of the gods" and the NWO has used weapons to destroy it all?
Those energy of "blood sacrifices" is now being sent to your new gods, the global Royalty, who firmly believe they deserve it.
trippingthelight wrote:It is awfully quiet on here at the moment, just when I find the forum it all goes quiet!
It is Christmas... a lot of people are away for the holidays.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Ancient Archives and Libraries of the world

Post by Ilkka » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:20 pm

daniel wrote:The "Archive of the Ancients" or as it was known a century ago, the "Little Red Brick Schoolhouse," is a record of the knowledge and experience of the Cyclopeans, logging their journey as one of the first, sentient and spiritual races to evolve in this region of space.
Interesting this "little red brick schoolhouse" it just happens to be my first school, although it was not that little, but built from red bricks. It still exists in this town as school or one of them. I believe it is elementary, only that we start school as 7 years old and it has 6 years then 3 years in another school. After that then comes either vocational school or sort of "High school" I believe after this high school one can choose to go to vocational school, other higher and more demanding vocational school or university.

But many times in my sleep I have been in that elementary red brick school sitting in classes. One time I even started to levitate quite spontaneosly during class and other classmates cheered to me. It was nice. In that one dream at least. Other dreams I have walked past it and walked on its grounds.

Wonder if that school in my dreams is actually the Archive of the Ancients for me. Now that I remember more about dreams that I have had about that place I remember learning something, which in waking life is just gibberish. So maybe I gotta start paying more attention for those dreams.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:03 pm

daniel wrote: Reconstruction of Taprobane using ETOPO2 data (Earth Topology maps) with a higher water level, showing the inland sea flooding northern India. The outline shows the present land boundary.
That's amazing. Did you work with the datasets yourself? If so, how did you manage to manually increase the water level? What software did you use and which dataset (file ending)?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:27 am

animus wrote:That's amazing. Did you work with the datasets yourself? If so, how did you manage to manually increase the water level? What software did you use and which dataset (file ending)?
I purchased the ETOPO2 CD years ago from the NOAA, which is an elevation map of the planet. It has a program on it that allows you to adjust color mapping to define the land/ocean boundary, as well as select a subset of data based on lat/long. I just cranked up the ocean level a couple hundred feet until the region flooded.

I think it is all free now, and can be downloaded here: NOAA GEODAS

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:12 am

daniel, any insight or comments regarding the recent increase of visits and activity in Antarctica? I know Kerry was down there on election day among other prominent figures..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.