King of the World in Shamballa

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

MrTwig
Mage
Mage
Re: King of the World in Shamballa

Post by MrTwig » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:10 pm

daniel wrote:All this nonsense is a distraction to keep you from studying and learning about the things that could actually make a difference in the world. That is how they work. Don't get sucked in by it. From what I've seen of your posts here and on Antiquatis, you have the potential to be a real wizard, so stop looking at the people pulling the strings, and start learning how to cut them!
That is what I want now! Less distractions, more real learning of what really matters. Do you know where the train station is?
All that glitter is not GOLD!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:26 pm

MrTwig wrote:That is what I want now! Less distractions, more real learning of what really matters. Do you know where the train station is?
It appears to be in Salt Lake City, platform 9 3/4.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:20 am

MrTwig wrote:That is what I want now! Less distractions, more real learning of what really matters
Ha, yeah, this is what i'm like at the moment! I unsubbed from most 'truthers' on youtube for this reason, it is becoming easier to spot the distractions I must admit.
daniel wrote:My view would be that Hitler was just an idealist with a lot of charisma, who was given the resources needed to do the job that these people wanted done. A "useful idiot," like so many these days. And if he actually did succeed at conquering the world, well, the New World Order would have come into being a lot sooner.
Yep this was my thinking too, he got a job done. Put the continent in a state, ripe for a huge political change (the EU), switched power to the US and cemented these corporations and banks power and furthered the Israel cause. Although I think the intention was to not succeed as to leave the people begging for a solution.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:02 pm

daniel wrote:
MrTwig wrote:That is what I want now! Less distractions, more real learning of what really matters. Do you know where the train station is?
Could also be in Southern Nicoya.. More on this on AQ..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:08 am

trippingthelight wrote: So hidden city of shamballa is Agartha then and there could be an entrance near the gobi desert area. I shall have to look at the underground tunnel maps you posted on another thread.
This map that I've seen a few times shows Shamballa as the capital of the inner shell region, Hel. Agartha is the soul equivalent of the planet that requires passage through the inner sun to be reached.
IMG_20170212_220119.jpg
IMG_20170212_220119.jpg (327.32KiB)Viewed 40829 times
daniel wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:26 pm
Come and visit!
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me